Let me introduce you...

The Thieves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring, 2012.

This is Seoul. The soul of South Korea. The most sophisticated, modern, and high technology stuff created from this place. This is where people meet, love, get drunk and make kids. Hah.. That’s a bit too much, aren’t I?

In this beautiful city unfortunately, people doesn’t seem to care much about others. Well, with the exception of celebrities. See, people loooves to talk about others. Note: talk about other’s bad things. So, no wonder paparazzi exists. They have this urge to stalk famous people, and extremely excited when they saw that person making any kinds of mistakes. My my... Why did I suddenly bad-mouthed the paparazzi? I’ve been influenced by bad habits.

Luckily, me and my group are not famous people. We like to keep it... a secret. We like to keep it low.

Let me introduce you to them.

 

This first one, this is Hoya. We call him Puppy Hoya, or sometimes just Puppy. You know why, right? He is such an adorable young kid. He’s 20 years old. Loves dog (you know why we nicknamed him that, right?), loves to play around with anyone. Like to be spoiled, and like a puppy, he is very loyal. His attitude is still like a child, probably because of his father’s treatment to him. He was adopted when he was 6 by the owner of the house that we lived in now, Proffessor Sung Ha. Prof Sung Ha doesn’t have kids, so basically Hoya is the only heir of his wealth.

 

He is Simon. 27 years old, and loves computer. He joined our group the latest, but he’s absolutely the smartest one in the group. And since we don’t have a hacker, I thought it would be perfect addition. Doesn’t like to talk, but it’s because of his shyness. He is extremely nervous when he is in a room filled with so many people, so he tends to sit or stand at the far end at the corner. I wonder why he acts like that?

 

The next one over here... He is Seo In Gook. He is, well.. it’s hard for me to say this but... He thinks that he is the most valuable asset in this group and he is also the most handsome one. But I think what he said somewhat true. Look at him... Handsome for sure, athletic, tall, good at fighting skill, good singer, not to mention a charmer. He is not a regular playboy. But the not so bright side of him is that... He ALWAYS talks highly about himself. I sometimes have to hold back Key so that he can’t go and strangle Ingook.

 

Speaking of the Devil... There’s Key in our group. No, not key as in key to unlock things... He is Kibum, known as Key. He doesn’t want to be called by his real name, so we’ll just stick to Key. He is our mother-in-law figure. Always nagging around at all people in the house. He is fashionable... since I can never understand what defines ‘fashionable’ is. He always making costumes for us, saying that something like ‘This is the ‘it’ item this summer’ or ‘You’ll look 10 years younger’ or something something. He has this obsessive attitude towards his same-aged friend, Hoya. Whenever he is in a bad mood, just give Hoya in his face and he’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter