Chapter 3

Angry Bird's Persistent Girl

Chapter 3

 

 

"Go hyung... waah I told you to make a drift." Kai cheered to Chanyeol as he watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun play virtual race.

 

"WOOHH I WIN, I WIN!" Chanyeol happily cheered and jumped like a kid.

 

"Yaah~ I thought you were cheering for me?" Baekhyun complained as he loss the game.

 

 

 

"Hey, can you guys talk without shouting." Xiumin said as he carried some utensils from the kitchen to the dining area.

 

"Pfft!~" Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai said in unison.

 

"Another round" Baekhyun announced, totally ignoring their hyung's request. Xiumin just shook his head in disappointment but what can he expect it's his friends’ nature, to be loud.

 

"Oh come on min give those boys a break. It's rare for them this time to have free time to relax and play." Jiyoung, Xiumin's wife said in understanding as she walked next to him.

 

"I'm just worried that our baby could be as loud as these boys." Xiumin said.

 

 

"Pssh~ if that ever happens, it is surely not because them but because of you." Jiyoung teased and chuckled.

 

 

"Hey~ I'm not as loud as them." Xiumin whined as they walked towards the dining table to put the utensils and food they were carrying.

 

 

 

 

Ding~ dong~

 

"I'll get that. I think its Kris." Xiumin said and left to open the door.

 

 

Sure enough, it was Kris who arrived since they decided to hold the party at Xiumin’s house. Plus, Jiyoung volunteered to cook for them and who would miss the chance to have the opportunity to taste the foods that is cooked by one of Seoul’s best chef.

 

 

"Come in, the others are already here." Xiumin opened the door wider for Kris to enter. They both walked to the living room where EXO was.

 

 

 

"HYUNG/ DUIZHANG/ KRIS WELCOME BACK!" EXO, Eunji and Jiyoung cheered except for Luhan, Aeri, Suho, Sooin and Yewon. Luhan and Aeri haven’t arrived yet. Suho is in Hong Kong for a business transaction. Sooin, Aeri’s bestfriend and Chanyeol’s love and hate relationship partner was at the university at the moment. Yewon, Chen’s lovable and gentle girlfriend wasn’t able to come because of work.

 

"Where’s Sooin and Yewon?" Kris asked, looking at Chanyeol and Chen, expecting an answer from them after they group hugged. He asked since he noticed that Sooin wasn’t beside Chanyeol and Chen practically went back to texting after they group hugged.

"Sooin is still in the university. She said she would catch up later." Chanyeol answered casually. Even though Sooin was close to everyone and love and hate with Chanyeol, it would still be Chanyeol who would know a lot of her activities.

"Yewon’s busy with her work." Chen said and everyone could tell that their friend wasn’t fully happy because of Yewon’s absence.

 

"Where’s Luhan and Aeri?" Kris asked no one in particular.

 

 

 

"Aish that hyung… he’s probably talking a lot of precautions to noona. He got worse as noona’s tummy gets bigger. He won’t even let me play with noona anymore." Sehun voiced.

 

"Sehunnie, you just played with Aeri about two days ago, I think. Plus, it’s not like Aeri really listens." Lay said as he and Eunji helped out with preparing the foods.

 

"Haha yeah, Luhan hyung can’t really win over noona. I think hyung’s motto is ‘all for Aeri’" Sehun laughed. It was true though because even though he complained of Luhan not allowing him to play with Aeri, Aeri would always talk things out with Luhan and in the end they would play.

 

 

 

 

"Maknae, I’m so gonna tell you to Luhan." Xiumin jokingly warned Sehun which the latter just confidently scoffed.

 

 

Ding~ dong~

"I’ll get that" Xiumin announced when the doorbell suddenly rings.

 

 

 

 

 

"KREESE, WELCOME BACK!" A familiar voiced boomed the place. Kris automatically looked at the voice’s direction and his intuition was right. It was the girl he fell for that was unfortunately the wife of his friend. She was the reason why he willingly accepted his father’s decision for him to manage their business in China.

 

 

"Aeri" he uttered, almost audible.

 

"Oh my God, Kreese you’re still tall." Aeri said while half skipping towards Kris direction. Luhan and Kris instantly got worried as they watched Aeri skipped. I mean who wouldn’t be? Her tummy was already big for a 5 month pregnant woman.

 

 

"Hubby~" Luhan worriedly call for Aeri as made quick steps to catch up with Aeri.

 

 

"Yah be careful" Kris lightly scolded as reached out his hand for Aeri to hold and he just readied himself just in case Aeri slips.

 

 

"Haha I’m okay, I’m okay." Aeri sheepishly said as she looked back at Luhan that was already inches close to her and turned to face Kris to assure him that she was okay.

 

"Why did you skip like that? You could have possibly slipped you know that." Luhan scolded but he was worried most of all. His heart beat wasn’t in normal rate yet because of that simple skip.

Aeri took her hands off of Kris and faced Luhan. She knew she did a mistke. Kris did a short glance at his hands that was holding Aeri’s hand earlier. He admitted to himself that Aeri still has an effect on him.

"Wifey, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t do that again." Aeri promised and did a cross sign on her chest.

 

 

 

 

*awkward* the others thought as they watched the three of them.

 

"Suho hyung is on video chat" D.O. suddenly said, gaining all of their attention. They gathered around D.O. and latter put Suho on full screen so everyone can see.

 

 

"Annyeong Suho/ hyung" they all greeted and waved at the screen.

"Annyeong appa" Aeri greeted with the name she used to call Suho seconds after everyone greetings and even before Suho could answer back.

 

 

Suho chuckled. He was used with that name but it was only Aeri that can call him that. "Annyeong everyone. Annyeong my daughter. Where’s Kris?" Suho greeted backand asked. They pull Kris in front of the laptop so Suho could see him.

 

 

"Welcome back, Kris. I’m sorry I’m not there today. I’ve been caught with this business transaction." Suho said apologetically said.

 

"That’s all right." Kris said shortly when Chanyeol butted in. "Come back early hyung so we can have our second part of this party. It’s just a shame you wouldn’t able to eat with us, Jiyoung noona personally cooked for today’s party."

 

"Jinja? What a shame. I’ve heard Jiyoung’s pregnant?" Suho asked.

 

"It’s true." Xiumin proudly said as he hugged Jiyoung close.

"Annyeong Suho" Jiyoung greeted.

 

"Congratulations. Oi~ Kris, when is yours coming? Are you even dating?" Suho asked from one question to another.

 

 

"Woah~ you’re saying it like my age is going out of the calendar and look who’s talking, you’re also next. Mine’s gonna come in time." Kris said in come back. Suho chuckled and nodded. He was caught there.

 

 

"Sir, meeting’s gonna start." A girl’s voice was suddenly heard from Suho’s line and in a moment they saw a girl opening the door of Suho’s room since Suho was back facing the door.

"I’ll be there." Suho answered back, facing the girl. The unknown girl nodded and exited the room.

 

 

 

"What?" Suho couldn’t help but asked when he turned back his attention to his laptop’s screen and saw all the goofy and teasing smiles from them.

 

 

"Oh so that’s why hyung has the guts to ask" Kai voiced in a teasing manner.

 

 

"Who’s she appa?" Aeri asked with that mischievous grin on her face.

 

"She just my secretary okay" Suho explained getting red. "I’m signing out, my meeting’s gonna start. Annyeong" he bid and closed his laptop.

Everyone laughed while having the same thought. *Suho’s avoiding the topic*

 

 

 

 

 ______________________________________________________

I am so sorry that I just updated just now...

 

Anyway thanks for the subscribers :)