United

Long Lost Princess of the Forest Kingdom

 

“That picture.” I said and pointed at it. My voice started to crack. Jonghyun turned to see that old vintage coloured picture.

“Yeah. What is wrong with that picture? Oh. I know. That is my twin sister. She is the one that mother was talking about.” He explained. I…..I….

“Can I know more about the girl in the picture?”

“She is younger than me by 1 minute. We were in an accident last 16 years ago. The car fell into the gorge and that time everyone flew out form the car. It took about 1 week to find the whole family. Father, mother and myself were saved but except Heeyoung.” He explained.

“Then, do you try to find her?” I asked again, in terror. I started to sweat. I just cannot explain this situation how afraid I am now.

“We did. For so many years but then the police declared she had died.” I turned around, facing Jonghyun in shivers. Jonghyun eyes locked at me. Looking at myself shivering in fear but he have not asked me anything yet. I was about to take out my purse and suddenly an old voice, belonged to a woman as we turned to the direction it came.

“Why are you guys here? Jonghyun, you should have brought her to the room. It is time for bed.” The Queen said, slowly appeared from the curtain of the shadow.

“I….” My voice stuttered. Please. God help me.

“Yes, my dear Annabelle. Do you have anything to say?” My mother. My… Jonghyun turned to me and he looked down to the things that I held onto it.

“Is this….the same picture….as the one hang on the…wall?” I asked, handling the torn vintage paper to The Queen with just only me inside. The face when I was a baby. The same colour as the one hangs on the wall. The same position as I sat on someone’s lap. The same baby clothes on me. The Queen took in from my hand and gasped. She then went to the frame and placed it to the torn part. It was exactly the same as the original picture.

“Heeyoung. My poor little Heeyoung. Is it really you?” The Queen asked, caressing my cheeks. Tears started to form at the edge of her blue eyes. I nodded and clear water started to roll down to my chubby cheeks. The Queen. The Queen is my mother. My long lost mother. For the past 16 years I have been looking for her here and there. She pulled me into her embrace as I cried on top of my lungs in her shoulders.

“I knew it was you. I can feel the messages and God has replied me. I can feel the bond between the mother and daughter. I’m so happy to see you again, my dear Heeyoung. I’m so sorry my dear, letting you stay all alone outside there. I tried to look for you but it brushed away all my hopes to look for you. I’m so glad to meet my little girl again after those 16 years of suffer.” She said. Me too. I’m so happy to meet my mother again. I did not expect I was born in the royal families and Jonghyun is my twin brother. I broke the hug and turned to him.

“Welcome back sis.” He said and opened his arms, allowing me to hug his muscular and fit body. I cried so hard in his embrace as he is the one who met me first. If it was not because I saved him before and was in the same school with me, probably I will be staying all by myself without knowing who is my real parents.

“Jonghyun, we have to tell your father and our people about their princess have come back. Hurry up!” mother said. She looked so excited and kept on hugging tightly on me. We both walked up the stairs and everyone gathered at the main hall where I have entered for the first time.

“My Heeyoung!” Father called. I have never talked to him before but this time, he ran to me as I hugged him tightly. He pulled me and made a circle. The little girl I have met before, her name is Kaye is now my younger sister. The family has united and that night as well, the guard hit the main bell at the tower across the castle. When the bell is ringing means there is good news from the royal family.

The next day, everyone was busy preparing for the coronation day and the designers were trying to fit some of the gown for the new princess. It was awkward when I just met them and they instantly make the coronation day. After the coronation ceremony, I walked at the garden with mother behind the castle, escorted by some of the maids behind. Kaye and Jonghyun were horse riding, mother asked the maids to move back. We had a lot of time together with my new gown and tiara on my head. They made the loose permed hairstyle and clip it a little into braids. The braids were created a bit of hair around the temples.

Then, mother called Jonghyun to have a talk for a while. “Jonghyun, since Heeyoung is in the same school as you, why do you just go together with her? It would be better if you are there.” Mother said. What? I still can continue studying in the same school? Oh my god! Mother, thank you so much!

“That is what I’m planning to do after this, mother. We are even in the same class. It is just that Heeyoung never notices me.” Jonghyun teased me and chuckled. My tint of pinkish colour formed on my cheeks.

“Oh really? How can it be? Never mind, as long she is in your sight that mother is always have no worries. Okay? Get ready for bed now. The two of you have to go out from this kingdom early in the morning by tomorrow.”

“Yes, mother” Both of us replied and escorted her to the main quarters.

In the end, the buildings and the people whom I met was my own people. But why Jeanny cannot follow my tracks? Oh well, at least I met my own family. Everything started here as my new life will be jot down in book of heaven with someone I know, my lovely twin brother Jonghyun Lee. Now, my name is not Annabelle but Heeyoung Lee. I flipped to the last page and saw my new picture with a complete family with extra of the royal background. I signed on the picture and closed it.

“Heeyoung! Hey, Heeyoung! Where are you? It is time for school!” Jonghyun shouted from the hall. He has never changed since the first time I met. The always an annoying and teaser, Jonghyun. Well, his nickname is The Evil with sweet smile Jonghyun.

“I’m coming! Just a second!” I grumbled and grabbed my sling bag, walking down the stairs to the main hall.

“What did you take it so long? We will be late for school. As a princess you have to be disciplined and must remember the etiquette of the royal rules. Not just only remember but practice in your daily life.” Here goes the lecture. Can I just take the cotton wool and shove it into his mouth so that he will be quite for just a moment. That particular ‘moment’ will be really appreciated.

“Hey, are you listening to me or not?” His voice made me snapped out from my thought.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m listening.”

“Looks like you don’t. Punishment after school. When we get home by 3 in the evening! Remember and no run away!” Oh boy. How in the world I have such an annoying twin brother as him? Can someone or any charming prince appear and save my life now?

-THE END-    

 


 

It has already end and thank you for subscribing although it is not that much. But it is okay. Thank you for reading! :D