chapter 4

Remember me?

(At Miss A dorm)

"Girls come here please" their manager called them

"What happened Oppa?" Said Fei calm

"Yes??!!" Said Min excited

"Is anything wrong??" Said Suzy worried

"Ouh..?" Said Jia lazy

They answered him with their own style and it makes him chuckles at their differences.. He realize now.. Jinyoung hyung-nim really choose unique idol.. That's what he thought

"By any chance, do you know who is this?" Said their manager while showing his hand phone that show a message from a man that introduce himself as key, everyone seem shock to see that.. All of them know it already, Min and Suzy has told them in the car on their way home, apparently they did not give their real number to Key, they give both of their managers number to him and now Key really send a message to his number..

Min and Suzy look at each other, they try to compete with their eyes who's gonna tell their manager everything, and while they busy with their own competition they don't realize that their manager has replied the message

to: unknown (key)

-yes I remember you ;)Do you remember me?? :3 say my name!! XD

The fact is their manager also have childish personality. He like to joke around with each other, he giggled seeing his answer and announced to everybody that he replied it already and show to them what he write, everyone seems shocked when they see his answer, but in a minute their shocked face change into a laugh they never think that he will answer it like that.

Couple of minutes after that, a bigger problem came out.. The other manager that doesn't include the word 'joking' in his life came out of his room, and ask the thing that makes their smiling face erased and change it into a scared face

"Girls do you know who Key is? Someone from fan meeting? Who is he? Do I know him?" "Well.. I think we can explain that.. Oppa.." Said Suzy shuttering "Explain it then.. I don't have much time I have many work to do hurry.." Said him with his 'well-known' serious tone

All of them then try to explain everything to him.. The fact that Suzy like him and give his manager number and how Min feels like she has to give his other manager number to him too because she feels like know him from before already..

Their manager never see this Key person.. But they seem to heard his name somewhere before and that makes him to think twice before getting angry to them, finally he forgive Miss A member just this once.. Only for this thing.. Because he also feels like know him somewhere before and maybe he will do the same thing as what they did. Suzy and Min feels so happy to hear that.. They feel so lucky that their manager didn't get angry to them, but unfortunately he didn't want to replied to Key message and just let it be like that, well their playful manager still keep in-touch with Key anyway.. Of course that serious manager didn't find out about this thing or he will get scolded for the rest of his life for replying a fan message with weird answer like that..

*Key POV*

. . . .    Did Min just seriously answer me like this? Did she change? I never thought that she will reply my message like this, she used to be so forgetful and blunt, so I thought she would asking me who I am.. Or did she remember me already? How? Even my mom hardly recognize me after I change and come to house before.. And why did Suzy didn't reply me? She's the one that give me her number on the first time.. Did she sleep already? Ah.. What a pity I actually want her to reply to my message.. Why? Because she's the nation's first love who doesn't want to receive a message from her? For a moment after receiving Min reply I thought Suzy gonna reply me soon too.. I thought she will give me a cute reply.. But I was wrong.. Why did I feel so pity like this? Ah..

I should reply to Min message now.. Then what should I write to reply her message? Should I answer it with aegyo too? But isn't creepy that a man sent aegyo-message. Oh! Didn't she say she like chessy things? What should I type?

"Hey, of course I remember pretty girl like you, you're Min the flower that blooms in my heart.. By any chance did you bring your crayon everyday? Because my day is colorful every time I meet you"  Wow so cheesy!! That's way more creepy than aegyo-message, ah! The simpler the better

to: min

-hai, of course I remember you keke.. What are you doing right know? Got any schedule?

I completely feels happy for my answer not creepy at all right??! Did I sound too friendly? well.. I don't think so.. I just need to wait for her reply now.. Hehehe.. Feels great right know!!I can't believe I can message her again..

*triiing*

Not faster than before but still you can consider this a fast reply let's see.. What did she reply..?!

from: min

-You can't ask me any question >w< MUAHAHA.. I'm JK ^^ don't get angry~ I don't have any schedule right know.. I'm resting!! You?? :3

. . . . . . . . . .   I've completely lost my mind right now.. Did she really reply me like this? Is this really her? I don't know this side of you Min.. I know she's cute but I don't think this is her cuteness.. Should I call her to make sure? But its 12 in the midnight already.. And she says she's resting right know will I disturb her? But I have to try. I'll call her let's see.. Min's number.. Got it

*beep... beep... beep...* (waiting call sound)

 

::::::::::::::

a/n:

FINALLY I'm updating this story~ sorry for the long wait!! I'm having my national exam and a holiday after that!! I'm too excited in my holiday until I have no time to update this >__< sorry!! pleaseee dont forget to subscribe and comment.. I LOVE YOU (?) hehe.. and thank you for people who already subscribe.. : ilovesouthkorea , minjoonkwang , suzymisssuzy , mamanakei , LittleMissLeeSammi , mjooyeon , coniii THANK YOU!! what you did really make me happy.. THANKSS....!!!!!