chapter 3

Remember me?

*Key POV*

(Back into Miss A fan sign..)

Finally.. Its my turn.. The first one I see is Jia.. She's so cool from near.. Her long hair suit her the best.. She has that charming and friendly smile that always stick onto her face,

"Annyeonghaseyo, what's you're name? ^^"

"Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo.. My name is key, I really love miss a.. You look so cool on stage"

"Thank you.. Please love miss a more in the future okay ;)"

"Yes!" She winks at me.. Hehe..

I can hear her korean is better now.. Its so nice to hear foreigner speak korean language fluently.. I fell proud somehow keke.. I really am crazy now The next person is..

No other than the nation's first love.. Bae suji.. She's really pretty, she's really the ulzzang in Miss A.. She also have a good body proportion wow.. Why did I feel hot suddenly? I think my face is going red again.. I'm so nervous suddenly..

"Uhm.. Hello? Are you okay?"

Suzy ask me.. She look right into my eye.. Directly into my eye.. Suddenly I feel like singing 'touch' hehe..

"Excuse me.. "  Suzy asked

"Ah yes! Annyeonghaseyo hehe.."

"Hahaha annyeonghaseyo.. What's your name?"

"My name is key.. You really look so beautiful from near"

"Ah thank you so much.. Your name is cute too its key.."

"Ah thank you so much.. You too bae suji.."~ah what am I saying..~

"Ah thank you.. Well I hope you can keep a secret.. A big secret ;)"

"Secret? What se.. Ah.."

I don't understand what she means until I realize that she just wrote her email address in the picture and sign she give me.. She also write that I look cute when I blush.. And she hope that we can be friend, its really cute of her.. Well at least I have a new friend, and she's the first sunbae's email address I have, and maybe I also can ask something about min..

 "Thank you I hope so too" I reply and give her a smile.. And she give me her most pretty smile also

The next person is fei.. She really look like a goddess, her clothes look elegant and her attitude really look like a queen, but somehow she also have that cute aura when she smile.. Miss A is really the best! Its a complete packages perfect..

"Annyeonghaseyo.. ^^ you look so cute yet manly.. What is your name?"

"Well.. Thank you my name is key and I really like you, you look so beautiful on screen and even more beautiful in real"

"That's so sweet of you.. Thank you so much well then who's your favorite member in Miss A then? Hahaha.."

"Well it is so hard to answer that..  but I have to admit that it is Min, I like her dance and cuteness"

"I like her too.. hahaha well then she's next.. You can got to her and confess hahaha and thank you please love Miss A more in the future"

"Yes.." Its quite fun to chat with her, Fei-noona has that comfortable feeling when we talk to her, its really nice to talk to her, now I really can't wait to debut, I can talk to Fei-noona again then hehe..

Then, here she comes, the most long-waited has come, my first love lee minyoung, she didn't change much, her chubby cheek, her sweet smile, her small body, and that cute eyes that staring to me, I really like everything about her, wondering how can a small body that seem so fragile can dance that good, she love to dance to hip-hop, its quite a strong move then, she seems so cool when she does that but she can be cute too when you talk to her. What an amazing personality.

"I love You"

"Well then.. Thank you hahaha.. I love you too.. I love all my fans by the way what's your name?" She replied cheerfully.

Wait a minute.. Did I just say I love you to her? Did I just confess to her??oh my god what's wrong with me.. I hope she didn't think me as a weird person! But its normal right for fans to say I love you? Isn't it? What did I do today? Why did I feel so nervous I feel so embarrassed again!!

"Uhm.. Excuse me.. Are you okay? Why did your face turns red? Are you sick or something? Can I help you with anything?"

"Oh.. No thank you everything is okay haha.. And my name is key"

"Key? That's a cute name I think I've heard it somewhere before.. Your face also looks familiar.."

"Well.. Really? Do you remember anything?"

"Your face looks like someone I know I wonder who he is.. I'm sorry I have a really terrible memory"

"Ah its okay.. And can I ask you something?"

"Sure.. Anything I can help.."

"You know.. Can I ask for your email? Well suzy have given me her email address on her own will.. So can I ask yours too?"showing her suzy's email address

"My address?"

Oh my god! Did I just said something wrong again? But I really want to know her more.. What should I do? Now she really think I'm a weird person than. I should not have ask her that kind of quetion.. Aah.. What kind of stupid person am I asking for a..

"Sure I'll write it here then, you must be someone importent to her so I'll give it to you then"

An.. Idol.. Email address.. Wait did she just say sure? Is that means I can have her email address and chat with her?? Thank god! Oh my god thank you!!

"Ah thank you so much for giving me your email address I hope we can be close"

"Yes.. I hope we can be closer in the future! Thank you for coming and supporting Miss A please love us more in the future okay? ^^"

"Okay thank you so much.. Bye"

"Bye.. Have a nice day Key-ssi"

Its done.. I've talked to every member of Miss A.. And even get their email address! What can be better from this? I can talk with Min again another time.. I've got her email anyway. She changes her email address so I can't contact her anymore in the past but right know I can get closer to her even more.. I still have that chance right? Because my confident tank is full right now!! Its the best day in my life! I have her email address, what can be better than this. Should I text her? well..

to: min

-annyeong I'm key do you remember me?

*triing*

Ow! Did she reply it already? That's fast..

 

::::::::::::::::::

a/n: hey, if you enjoy reading this dont forget to comment and subscribe okay?? thats mean a lot to me ^^