Please Read

Requiem for the Reckless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DON'T FREAK OUT! Lol

There's no bad news here. I'm writing this mainly to apologize to you guys for the lack of updated. I know that I haven't been updating this story recently but I can assure you that I am working diligently on the next few chapters, that way the wait in between them isn't too long. I'm really trying hard to perfect them but because these next few chapters are a bit more psychological, it kind of becomes frustrating and exhausting to write. I don't want to force myself too much because I don't want to over-stress my brain and lose my inspiration, so on the side I've been working on Knocking on Deaths Door and The Tale of Wondercity. Just so that my mind is still fresh.

The next chapter will be up soon so please look forward to that. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this story or about any of you. It's the reason why I decided to take the time out to write this. I didn't want to keep leaving you guys in the dark any longer. I hope you guys understand.

So before I end this, let me make some shout-outs to show how grateful I am to every one of you.

 

To my Upvoters: You guys are amazing! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it., especially since upvoting is optional, it makes it so much more meaningful.


leinati95
mjooyeon
n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter