It's HIM.

Unexpectedly, You

NELLA'S POV:

"Nella-yah hurry down! You're gonna be late for school! " 
"Neh oppa! I'm coming!"
*I'm the one that should be stressed about my first day of school, not my brother!*
"Nella its almost 8am!!" He said rushing me
"Aish! Okay oppa!! Let me go say bye to Minwoo before I leave"
"Fine, but make it fast!"
I entered Minwoo's room, he was sleeping soundly.                       
"You remind me of your father everyday" I said caressing my 
precious son's forehead. He was sleeping so peacefully that I couldn't help think about what I would do if anything were to happen to him. I just couldn't live anymore. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Daehyun oppa standing behind me.                        

"Its time to go now Nella-yah. Don't worry about Minwoo, he's got the best uncle in the world right here!"
"Haha.. sure he does" I teased 
! "Okay, I guess its time to go. Minwoo-yah, umma is off to her first day of school. Be good to uncle Daehyun. Saranghae" I said as I gave my little boy a kiss on the forehead.

"Nella-yah don't forget your pills!"

"Alright, thanks oppa. I'm off now, see you later"
"Be careful!"
"Neh oppa! Don't worry" I said taking my pills and walking out the door.

On the way to school, many things were running in my mind because I was finally going back to school after all these years. Ever since that terrible accident, I hated school and I never wanted to come back. But I had to move on and put the past behind me for Minwoo's sake. I had to graduate, get a good job and become a better person for Minwoo.

-------------------- 

I finally reached the school entrance but I was still hesitant and scared to enter.
*Come on Nella! You can do this for Minwoo. What am I so worried about?* I thought to myself feeling so anxious. 
Suddenly, someone bumped into me making me fall to the ground.
"Mianhada" he said without even looking to see if I was okay. 
I didn't even get to see the jerk's face as I picked myself up and started walking to my first class.

I was nearing my classroom when I heard my name being called; "Kim Nella?"I turned to see that it was a lady, whom I assumed was my teacher.

"Am I right?" She asked. I nodded and got closer to her to see what it was she wanted. 

"Welcome, I'm your homeroom teacher. Follow me to the classroom and you can introduce yourself to the students" She said with a sincere smile on her face. So, I did as she asked and followed behind her. 

When we got to the classroom, I could see everyone's attention shifting towards me, making me feel even more nervous than I was already was. My legs felt like they were gonna give out any second, and my heart was beating crazy fast. I couldn't move past the door; "Kim Nella, come on in." said my teacher. I did as she said and stood infront of the class, unable to peel my eyes off the floor.

"Introduce yourself"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Nella-ibnida. Please take care of me" I built up the courage to say and finally looked up, only to see his face.  I couldn't believe it... That one man that was able to turn my whole life upside down, that I have tried so hard to forget, was sitting right in front of me... looking straight into my eyes, as I did his. Suddenly, I started feeling dizzy and my breathing was getting limited. *No... I can't be having an attack here. I need my pills!*

-THUD-

-------------------- 
"Oppa..WHY!?!?"
I woke up in panic, sweating. 
I was unable to recognize my surroundings as I looked around. I looked down to see HIM sleeping in a chair beside me.*Why is he here?* I thought, freaking out.
It all came back to me as I sat there for a couple more seconds; I had fainted in class. Maybe he's the one who brought me here... I'm guessing the infirmary.
"Are you awake now?" Said a non-familiar voice by the door.
"Here." She said, handing me a cup of water and making her way to me.
"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm okay, thank you nurse." 
"You're lucky he brought you here on time, that wasn't a little attack." She said looking at Himchan.
I couldn't help but scoff at the irony that he would be the one trying to save me from an a condition that he started because of him. 
My attacks all started after that incident that ruined my life. I have to take meds whenever I feel them cominng.
"I think you should see a doctor for your attack, it shouldn't be this severe for a girl you age." She continued. 
"Okay." I said, even though I've already seen a doctor. 
"Seonsaengnim (teacher), can you please not tell him about my attacks" I asked. She looked at me in a confused state for some reason before she replied: "Okay, but he might worry." 

*Himchan? Worry about me? As if! Who gave him the right?*
"Is it okay to leave now?" I asked her, wanting to desperately leave his side. 
"Neh, but be careful and remember to go see a doctor" she said as she got up to open the door for me.
"Neh, thank you so much. Goodbye." I bowed before exiting.


I wasn't in the mood to attend my other classes, I've had to much stress for one day. I decided to go back to homeroom to grab my stuff and just go home. When I got to class, two girls approached me.
"Kwenchanayo? (Are you ok?)" said one girl.
"Neh, sorry for causing a rucus" I said in a awkward smile.
"It sure was a rucus!"' Said a girl at the back of the class.  
"Hyojin! Can you stop?" Said the first girl.
"Why should I? On her first day of school she already got carried by Himchan oppa! Why her?!" Said the girl named Hyojin, looking irritated.
*So he has groupies?*
"And don't act like you're not mad
 MinJi, we all know that you've like Himchan for a long time."

"Yeah. But that doesn't mean I need to be rude like you." Said the first girl, MinJi.

*So she likes Himchan, I see that he's doing better than I am*
"Ladies, ladies...let's all calm down. You guys might scare the poor girl."
Said a guy with two other guys by his side. I assumed he was a bully.
"Yongguk, stay out of this!" Said Hyojin
"What did you say, you b-tch?" Said one of Yongguk's minions.
"Come on Youngjae, that's no way to speak to a lady." said Yongguk
I couldn't care less about their argument, I just wanted to go home. MinJi must've sensed that because she looked at me and said: "
Don't pay attention to them. You must be tired, take your stuff and go home. Btw I'm the class president Choi MinJi,  it's nice to meet you"
"I'm Kim Nella, it's nice to meet you too." I said smiling awkwardly. I didn't really care to make new friends, I would rather be alone. She smiled back.
As I was leaving the group to get my stuff beside the teacher's desk, Yongguk purposuly tripped me.
"If you tell me your name and phone number, this won't happen again." He winked looking at me on the floor. *That son of a- what an *
"Oh my gosh, are you okay? YAH! Yongguk!" Said MinJi rushing to my side
"I'm fine...Look, I just want to leave." I said and walked towards my bag ran out of the class.
*What sin did I commit in my past life to deserve this? 
As if being in the same school and class as Himchan wasnt enough, now I have his groupies after me and a bully whose intentions I can't even figure out.*

-------------------- 
I got home and Daehyun was surprised to see me so early.
"School ended already? How come you came so early?"
Without a word, I ran straight to my room.
"Nella? Nella?!..What's wrong?!"
Daehyun was knocking endlessly.
"I just want to be alone." I said.
Daehyun finally left without saying another word.

I sat down on my bed and thought of all that I just experienced today. Thinking about how much worse it's gonna get, I was feeling so man things; anger, anxiety, sadness. But I had to do this for Minwoo, my baby... Himchan's baby.

Suddenly, my tears started falling like water falls.