Author's Note + SEQUEL?!!

Watching Me

 

So this is my final author’s note for this fic huh? I honestly never thought I’d ever get this far but lookie where we are right now!! Now I can finally focus on my Chanyeol and Kai fics (which should be checked out, I'm just sayin'!!)

So let me start off by saying THANK YOU to errbody who read this damn rollercoaster ride of a fic. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS, EVEN YOU SILENT ONES!!! (I’m an avid silent reader myself so I don’t mind y’all that much lol) I could go on and on about how thankful I am and how much I love you guys but it would take too much space. Just know that every word I’m writing right now is laced with love for all of you~

Ok so I has a load of stuff to say before but I forgot now… O.O

Well I’ll start off by saying I felt like I went through life and back with this thing. All those days staying up to write it, scaring myself to sleep thinking about new material, I experienced all that and more just for this fic right here.

I started writing this fic thinking absolutely nothing. Like seriously, I didn’t plan anything at all. I literally wrote a chapter, posted it then had no idea what to write for the next chapter. (Don’t do this, it’ll bite you in the many times in the long run) It was honestly thanks to all of your comments and theories that helped me along with the plot.

And here’s another fun fact. This fic was originally supposed to be a sweet romance fic between a spirit and a girl (Like Casper the Friendly Ghost) But I don’t know what the hell happened that turned it into… this XD

Once again THAAAANK YOU ♥♥♥

 

Now enough of my rambling because I know you all came here for THIS.

THE SEQUEL. YES THERE’S A SEQUEL (contain your feels)