chapter three.

Maneater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter three.

 

"Bom unnie, you're still going to make it to my birthday party tonight right?" Chaerin spoke over the phone.

 

"Yes, yes-- Of course.  I just have to attend a meeting with Father this evening and then I'll come."  Bom applied a cherry red color lipstick against her lips as she looked in the bathroom mirror.

 

As the woman on the other line continued to speak, Bom watches the reflection of the man undoing the buttons of his dress shirt whom she'll be spending the entire afternoon and first half of the night with.  Completely focused on the man, Bom could only heard continuously blabbering in her ears from her hand phone.  A small smirk appearred on her face when his shirt was completely off and folded to be placed on the edge of a nearby chair.

 

"Hey, Chae.  I'm sorry but I have to go to my Father's meeting right now.  I'll call you back when I'm done, okay?"  A complete lie came out of .  Of course if Bom had told Chaerin about what she'll be doing with this man tonight, Chaerin will present an endless lecture about protective and STDs to her like what she have already presented to Bom multiple times before-- which she is not the one to be talking knowing about Chaerin's crazy life.

 

Before the other woman can even say her last couple of ending words, Bom had already ended the call and immediately shut off her smart phone to avoid any 'interruptions'.  It's been months since she've last seen him in Korea though he's been back home for almost two week and she wanted to give him an official welcome back present.

 

Bom dropped her phone and lipstick into her overly large designer bag on the floor and looked back up to the mirror to adjust herself.  She stretched her neck from left to right.  Her hands roams through her hair which she had just curled minutes ago.  She pushed her chest together to position her red bra in the right place, making her chest look a least a cup larger.

 

She made a seductive face to the mirror and then quietly laughed to herself thinking why she was over thinking this.  It's not like this was their first time having together.

 

Bom immediately turned around to face the bathroom door when she heard a small knock from him.  "Ready?" The tone of his one word question told her he was getting quite impatient.

 

"Hey,"  She walked over.  "It's been forever since we've spent time together.  I just wanted to look nice for you.  Don't be too eager."  Her arms hung around his waist, just right above the band of his tight under wear.

 

He smiled, "I could say the same thing to you too." Bom jumped at the sudden contact of his hands on the hooks of her bra.  His hands then removed itself and took her arms in.  "Come on.  Let's go to your Father's 'meeting'.  I have a feeling it's going to be a long one."  He smirked.

 

 

 

 

Bom dropped her car keys in the palms of one of the male servants and called out for the female house keepers roaming around the house cleaning.  "Did they deliever my dress yet?"  She asked loudly as she made her way up the large stairs.

 

One of the younger female maid chased behind her.  "Yes, Madam.  It should be lying on your bed."

 

Bom nodded in acknowledgment and turned the knob on her bedroom door.  Seeing her beautiful red dress placed at the edge of her mattress she smiled and walked over to handle it with care.  "Please lay out the jewelries in my room while I change into my outfit of the night."  Bom walked over to the bathroom connected to the room.  Before she even heard what the female servant had to say, she kicked the white door closed.  In a few seconds, she quickly opened the door back open just in time before the female had left.  "Oh,"  She stopped the female who turned around.

 

"Yes, Madam?"

 

"In an hour or so, a handsome gentleman will come pick me up for the party. Please led him to the living room and treat him like a special guest."  Bom smiled.

 

"Of course."  The servant replied.

 

 

 

 

The man in the living room tapped his shoes impatiently on the floor.  He knew he should have not came at the exact time the woman told him to come.  Like any other woman he've dated in the past, they will always keep him waiting as they put their masks by applying layers of unnecessary make up products.

 

He checked the watch on his wrist.  He arrived nearly a hour ago and yet, his date wasn't down yet.  The glass of cold water that the servant had given him was already empty and his patience was on the edge of disappearing.  Too late.  His gave a hard sigh and stood up, about the stomp upstairs to check up on her.

 

"Can't wait to see me?"  A voice spoke from behind.

 

The man turned around and spotted his beautiful date wearing a tight red mini dress with glittering diamonds shinning from her ears, neck, and wrist.  He walked over to have a more clear look at her.

 

He stared intensely at the goddess before him. "Aren't you a little too over dress for a night club? There's no need to put on expensive jewerly.  They're probably going to be stolen not even within the first hour that we get in there."

 

"Well, at least for the first hour, I will be the center of attention. Am I right, Siwon?"  Bom closed their gap by reaching her arms to snake around his neck and his arms holding below her small waist.

 

"Of course, you look absolutely stunning tonight."  Siwon lean down to capture her lips for a kiss.  Not to her surprise, Siwon's hands travelled down her thighs.

 

Bom pulled away.  "Seriously?  It's only been about 4 hours since we were in bed together.  Are you really this addicted to ?"  She laughed.

 

Siwon's arms went back to their orginally position on her.  "No, just to you."  This confession caused a light smack on his left shoulder from her.

 

A fake cough interruted them from behind.

 

They both turn their heads around, spotting Leeteuk in the center of the living room entrance with his hands in this front pockets of his trousers.  "Please excuse my interruption."  He said with a voice of  accomplishment.  "Miss Park Bom, where are you planning on exactly going tonight?  Your father requested me to not let you go anywhere tonight and to keep a close eye on you."  He made a stupid smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter