chapter one.

Maneater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter one.

 

There, they danced on a white balcony, decorated with white and red lighted candles. Empty champagne bottles sat on the glass table and ashes from his cigarettes spilled across the cold glass. She had her head placed on his shoulders. Her arms loosely wrapped around his neck while his fingertips drew circles around her lower back as he held her small waist. They swing their bodies in unison, syncing their movements with the soft jazz music playing above their heads.

 

"Tell me your name again." The young bachelor whispered into her ear with following soft kisses placed below her jaw. He sniffed in her mesmerizing scent-- oriental but sweet.

 

"And may I ask why you want to know, Mr. Choi?" She spoke seductively to his neck making him breath harder. She pulled her head away from his, "If you knew my name, you won't ever be able to get me out of your head." She kissed him on the lips, but quickly pulled away when the man tried to continue their make out session.

 

"And why is that?" He grins, giving her a light squeeze on her behind. "Are you that addicting?"

 

She let out a quiet laugh and ignores his question. "Mr. Choi, I really had a wonderful time with you today." She reached her hands and caresses his jaw line. Her big doll eyes stared at his parted lips. "Let's have some fun tonight. Shall we?" Her hands slid down to the buttons of his white shirt, slowly ing one by one.

 

He smirked, knowing exactly what she was referring to. As she continued to undress him, his hands sneaked under her short mini black strapless dress, finding a lace fabric underneath. The woman in his arms giggled when his fingers made their way in between her cheeks and created a warm feeling from the rubbing of expert fingers. "I don't care what your name is. Baby, let's go inside..." He tilts his head down to her plump lips. "... and have 'fun'." He raised an eyebrow at his last word.

 

He removed his hands from underneath her thin fabric dress and both arms of his hooked her milky white legs around his waist. She tightens herself on him with one arm around his neck and a hand on the back of his head, gripping his hair.

 

They kissed their way to the bedroom, knocking over tables, chairs, vases, and anything in their way. Not even half way to their destination, clothes were already off and their messy hair stuck out in all directions.

 

Opening the bedroom door, they made their way straight to the silk white sheeted mattress. Gently, the half man placed her body down on his sheets. She untangled her legs from him, pulling him down on top of her as he attempted to raise her dress up to expose more of her perfect smooth skin. The man lend down on top of her, using both forearms against the mattress to prevent himself from crashing his heavy chest on top of her. He buried her neck with kisses.

 

"Mr. Choi," She whispered while she tried to catch her breath. Unable to see his handsome face under her chin, she groans. She watches his white hair move from left to right kissing everywhere above her chest. Her arms found their way back around his neck and pulled his dyed white hair. "Mr. Choi," Once again, she tried her best to stop her and whispered his name.

 

"Uh. Huh?" He and left a small mark placed on her neck; right under the right side of her jaw. Those naughty hands of his travelled down to the end of her mini dress. They soon slid under her lace and his fingers danced on the dripping wet opening.

 

Another moan escapes her lips. "Re...Remember our agreement?" Ugh, she couldn't even think straight right now. The warmth under her was rising with his every touch. She could feel the dampness occurring down there as his fingers continued to please her. She stretched her neck back towards the sheets and arched her back. His contact was too much.

 

"Of course, baby." His hot breath spoke closely on her ear. Shivers ran through her body by the tone of his low manly voice. "... If you give me what I want." A smirk appeared.

 

She smiled and slowly nods her head.

 

 

Morning finally came after a long night at his hotel room. With the amount of money he was paying her; not to mention all of the diamonds and designer clothing he bought her earlier that morning, he wasn't going to let her stop pleasuring him after one round.

 

The silk sheet fully covered her body below her shoulders. Those big doll eyes opened when she heard a loud groan besides her. She turned to face the man which she spent a magnificent time with last night, finding his face buried in the pillows and the thin silk sheets barely covering his lower body as the top half of his define and gorgeous tone body was creating hills of muscles, staring at her. She lightly touched the valley his muscles created. When the woman looked down to admire his body, she saw a small crack between his two cheeks. Curious, her arms reached down and her hands slowly lift the silk u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter