chapter two.

Maneater
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter two.

 

The black bentley curved on the circular driveway and pulled in front of the beautiful white mansion. The driver stepped out her vehicle as she was being greeted by the male and female servants. The servants were dressed in black and white costumized uniforms. They all bow at a ninety degree angle with their hands placed before them. "Good morning Miss Park Bom!" They greeted in unison, staring at the cement ground in their postition.

 

Bom smiled and nodded towards them. Her beautiful smile quickly disappeared when she looked at the other side of the driveway. Five young men in black tuxedos walked over to Bom. All showing no emotions and their hair combed to the side of the faces. They all stood in a line when they all gathered in front of her. "Bom, where were you?" The man in the middle crossed his arms across his chest. He saw the younger woman roll her eyes from them. "Why didn't you come home last night?" Not hearing a response from her, he step forward. Their faces were inches apart from each other as he stared down at her and she tilt her head up to look at him. To his surprise, Bom reached his face and gently brushed her hands against his cheeks. She gave him a seductive look as she bit her lower lip on the left. Doing so, the man swallowed hard. "Miss me, Leeteuk?" She stared at his lips hungrily when Bom moved their faces closer.

 

Imagination ran wild. How he wished to have her; the only reason why he haven't tried to get her in bed was because she was his boss' daughter. it! Leeteuk tighten his jaw. Grabbing her wrist of the hand who his face, he dragged the younger woman inside the mansion. She made no attempt to stop him and willingly followed as he led her upstairs.

 

Reaching his destination, Leeteuk pulled her body inside the bedroom. The door slammed closed when he pushed her against the wooden entrance.

 

Her head tilted to the side a little. Bom pout her lips and puffs her cheeks, making the most innocent face. "Oppa, what are you doing in my room?" She spoke sounding like a child. Asking as though she didn't know the situation.

 

He gave no answer. Instead both hands wrapped around her waist sneakily without his knowledge. This was unlike him. He is a loyal and considerate gentleman who would never even have the thought of trying to get in bed with a woman who is not in a serious relationship with him. But damn! This woman was making it difficult for him to focus during the job, having to watch her do her daily business when everything she does is so... provoking.

 

She puffed a breath. "Oppa, wh-" She stopped herself from speaking when his lips placed kisses on her neck. "Shut up Bom. I can't take this no ing longer." His hands travel lower than before and sneaked inside. They made their way and squeezed her which her dress hugged tightly, making his hands harder to moving with her and the fabric against his hand. "You're not wearing any undergarments Bom." He kissed her again.

 

"I'm never wearing undergarments just in case you haven't known." She kissed him on the lips twice. "I don't even think I own a pair." She smirks. Her hands travel up his chest and slowly removed his blazer. He removed his hands from underneath her dress for her to do so.

 

Both his forearms were pressed against the door where she was leaning her back on, closing all gaps to prevent Bom from possibly escaping from him. "You look so ing -" Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek and came back to reality.

 

Instead of standing inside her bedroom, Leeteuk was once again outside.  A confused look appeared on his face.  He looked around, and found that he was still stepping on the middle of the driveway and surrounded by his co-workers.  The scene upstairs have actually never happened.

 

He found an innocent angelic smile in front of him.  "Done with your y thought?"  She questioned with  smirk.  She took a step closer and tilt her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter