chapter 2

A BLOODY SECRET!

The next morning you woke up really early.You packed you bags and fled you apartment in new york and went to the air port to get the next flight to korea you hometown.The plane ride was nice when you got to the ari port in korea you remembered the 9 year old experience.

FLASH BACK (this is the part when you were with her mother before you killed her)

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"You never loved me"

"Honey please stop no no please no no AHHHHHHHH"

"you must die go to hell"

all you hear is th esound of flesh being destoryed

end of flash back

You were going into a cab to get to your next house that you rented a mounth ago for yourself but you had no idea what lay ahead.

b1a4s/governments p.o.v

"Why are we in korea" asked a boy with black hair

"We are hear becaouse black beauty is and we need to find her before she kills again" said a man with a mustach.

His name was unknown people just called him number 1 for th emost number 1 detective in the world catching the worlds most wanted crimanal minds ever to live and he had 5 new recrutes to help him catch black beauty. the two men got to the govenments station and were in a room with monaturs then.

1 said"Boys line up  NOW"

4 boys plus the man that was in the car with 1 lined up  the whole govenments they were presenting an aword to the 5 boys then 1 spoke again saying

"I am retiring and since black beautiy has not been cought yet and you boy are the only hope this case is now yours no longer mine so jinyoung,gongshen,sanduel,baro,and cnu. you guys are officaly part of th egovernment team and given th ebest case possible." after htat the boys cheered and were honored to have the black beautiy case that has been passed down to almost 17 years worth of people trying to put her in bars but all failed.

Your p.o.v

I stepped in my old house and waiting blood thersty to kill anyone who gets onto my doings but i was jumping to far a head i just started to unpack till i herd a knock at the door and went to answer it i asked who it was and the person said"your next door neighbor"

I opened the door "Yes"

"Hi i am love you next door neighbor andi just wanted to welcome you to the stoncory houses and maybe we could talk and get to know alot about echother and be bffs"

"Sorry but i dont get close to people and i am a very bussy women" i had a weird sence about her that was not right and shut the door with a good day

Loves p.o.v  

I tryed to be nice to the neighbor but she refused to get togeather and hang out so i contaked my work saying what happened my bosses were happy for me to keep an eye on her she might be her they said but i wasent sure yet.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok so you guys have met a coulpe new charictors in hear and love has a job but i dont want to give it away if you think you know what it is please leave a comment  saying what her job might be and who her bosses are but becareful it might nt be what you think it is