chapter 3

A BLOODY SECRET!

loves p.o.v

But i wasent sure if she was the killer or not.She had a look that told me she was holding something big like a big BLOODY SECRET! But she didnt seem the type to hold a killer secret or be one but who knows.I couldnt help but think all night about _____ and what she could be hiding.

your P.O.V

I will not and can not trust anyone she just is one of those types who have to be really friendly why did i have to get (stuck with one of those chicks.Man i didnt know it would be this hard to keep a bloody secret the one who people want me for the most.The next few ours i just unpacked and explored my old house(ok so i now i said apartment but i decited to change it so now it is your old house that you lived in when you \wear 9 so ya sorry) that i lived in when i was 9 and now i am back and living hear again i never thught i would never ever come back hear again but i am not much has changed from when i was 9 my room was the same but empty now. I walked throught like 4 more rooms i wanted to have a roommate it would be risky but what do i have to lose i already have a souspicous neighbor so to get her off my back i have to try to find a roommate or roommates to fill up the 4 rooms i made copies of roommate fliers and hung them every were.

goverments p.o.v

"B1a4 come down staries now" said the helpers of b1a4 to tell them if they havce a hit on the girl they are whatching all five boys came down staries in a rush they all lined up the leader of there group who had red hair named jinyoung said"Yes what is it now any clue on what is going on with her now the girl that we suspect that is black beauty named ____" "Yes she is looking for 5 roommates that could be dangerous if she is black beauty what should we do" "Hold on for a secound ok" all five boys grouped up in a circle and discusted for a few moments then gongchen the boy with black hari had an idea a very good one to he sat and explaned it to everyone then they went into action on the plain and idea they had.

your p.o.v

It was early in the morning and what i mean erly i mean 8 o'clock in the morning i just finished my breakfast. And waiting for people for the roommates to come i was waiting while washing the dishes when i herd a knock at the door i went and opened the door to see 5 cute boys infront of me with backs and stuff one with red hair said"Hi we would love to be your roommates please"

I let them in then looked over them "Ummmm.... *i paused in there eyes i could tell that they really needed a place to stay so i finished saying* ya you guys can stay i will show you to your rooms and by the way my name is ____ what is yours"

The guy with red hair came up and said"i am jinyoung this is gongchen (a boy with black hair came up),and cnu (a boy with chcoclate brown longish hair came up), baro (a boy with blonde hari came up) and sandule ( a boy with brown hair but it was short instead of longish)"

"nice to meet you all" i said

Then sanduel said"If you want to call for all of just call us b1a4 it is what people call us if thye want all 5 of us other than that you can call us by our names if you want one of us"

I shook my head turned  around to lead them to the rooms then smirked and evil smirk and lead one by one to there rooms once i was done and they were all in there rooms unpacking i started on dinner.