chapter 1

A BLOODY SECRET!

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

All you herd were screams and blood everywhere and you holding a bloody knife in your hand and a body lay near you she had stab wounds.From then on you loved the feel of people fearing you and how you just loved how you saw there body their lifeless dead you thought. you were only 9 years old and you loved it you had killed your mother she was laying there dead then you herd the door open and hear your dads voice say"Girls i am home"

Your dad walked in and saw you there with the knife and the puddle of blood on the floor that traled to his wife.His dead wife! he grabbed for the phone and ran and called 911 he was yelling in the phone saying"HELP MY OWN DAUGHTER HAS KILLED HER MOM AND I THINK SHE IS COMING AFTER ME HELP"

On the other line you herd the lady say"Clam down and tell me were you live"

"STONCORY 921" they said they needed him to calm down so in his normal but frightened voice your dad said"Stoncory 921"

"ok how bad did she hurt your wife"

Before he said anything you found him and stabbed him multiple times the last thing the girl herd that was on the phone was your dads crys in pain then once you knew he was dead you picked up the phone and said"you will never find me"

Before she could say anything you hung up the phone and went to your room and packed your bagges and left.
"when the police came they found the mom dead in the kichen and the dad dead in the closet the dad was stabbed 100 times in the chest while the mom was stabbed 99 times in the chest it was a tragedy no one knows who the killer is but the lady that was on the phone with the dad said it was his own daughter who killed the wife then him they are on the look out for the daoughter"

You watched the tv threw the window on a tv store. you did not feel sorry for your parents at all you hated them and they hated you they told you that ever since you were born and they stoped telling you that when you were 9 you smiled an evil smerk and thought

*i am ganna make a living on killing people and it all started with my parents the first people i killed*

{time skip}

You looked at your self in the mirror of your apartment you lived alone and still killed people you were on the top of the murder list also the most wanted but they did not know your name or what you looked like you changed your name alot so you would not get cought you where also a escape arttest but lucky for you.you have not been cought once and tonight you had a very importent job that you were getting paid for people hire you to kill people they need dead only cause you are sneaky and you get the job done without getting cought.It was midnight and you went to the people's hide out but when you got there you herd nothing it was silent so you said"Hello is any one there"

No one anwsered for a whole 20 secounds then you herd a deep voice say"I thought you wern't ganna make it"

"You kidding right i would never miss a thing that involves murdering"

"Good you are just in time for the trap"

"What? wait what trap" you said looking around then the lights went on you herd another deep voice say"put your hands up and we wont hurt you"

You saw the guy that hired you but he was a fbi angent a new fbi agent and right besides him was the leader of the fbi agents"You tricked me you b**ch"

"Why do you not have a plain so give it up black beauty"

(the only reason they call you black beauty is you are very beautiful and you always were a black outfit with a black mask)

"I never give up i never did evan when i was 9 ears old and those two parents died in that house cause there daughter killed them"

"Wait what are you talking about do you know somthing about that case"

"YES stupid i am the daoughter i killed my parents when i was 9 i am 17 now see you guys later bi" you did a flip and landed on the window sill and went out of the window and vanished into the night.