Chapter Fifteen

I'm Crazy For You

-HyunSeung's Mansion-  

"Oh, master, you've returned." Ray greeted HyunSeung.  

 "Neh, and I'm tired." HyunSeung respectfully bowed.  

 "Your dinner is ready." Ray kindly said.  

 "I've already ate," HyunSeung headed to the stairs. "I'm going up to my room. Jebal, don't interrupt me."   

 "Araseo, do as you like." Ray walked away.

HyunSeung walked up his room and swung the door open. He throw down his backpack, and take off his school uniform. He stepped in the shower.  

 "Ummm... How relaxing." HyunSeung shut his eyes.

The hot water wetted his whole body, streams escaped and condensed on the mirror. HyunSeung sighed heavily. He really wants JunHyung, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Now, he has no choice but to risk it.   

"JunHyung, no one can snatch you away from me. You're mines." HyunSeung said before he turned off the water and stepped out.

He'll do everything to keep JunHyung to himself. Everything. Everything, even if it means that he has to kill.                         

 

-The Yong's and Yoon's Household-                         

-DooJoon's P.O.V.-

It's sure noisy up there. If they keep at it, YoSeob will surely wake up. I'm just down here, in my kitchen, cooking dinner for a bunch of wild animals. I can't interfere. It won't help. Just let those two fight, it's best that way. JunHyung has gone wild. I haven't seen that side of him in such a long time. The first time was when my mother, yes, my mother, she was hitting him like usual, but this time, that kid, he couldn't take it no more and went mad. He started throwing things around, breaking almost everything. My mother was scared. I tried to stop him. It didn't work even though I am 8 years older. He was unbelievably stronger than he usually was. He's usually weak and quiet with grudges held inside his icy eyes. Anyways, he screamed and yelled while threaten my mother that he'll kill her for what she did. My mother planned on calling the police, but I stopped her. I didn't want the police here, they can't do anything except shoot him. I don't want him to die. So, we let him go wild. After a while, he passed out. My mother wanted to throw him out somewhere, I insisted on keeping him. She finally agreed. I carried him to his room and waited for him to wake up. When he did, the first thing he did was glared at me. I tried to smile naturally. But he was still angry, he shouted, telling me to get out. I did. I thought he'll be calm when he wakes up. Guess not. He's a hot-headed kid. YoSeob must have meant a lot to JunHyung for him to go crazy like that. I hope KiKwang is alright. It'll be horrible if that y face of his is busted. And DongWoon, too, poor kid, the person he's crushing on is his other best friend's "boyfriend". I bless all of y'all with my food.  

 "Hurry up and finish your business, or I'll eat everything. There won't be anything left." I smiled.

I promise. Everything will turn out great if it goes by my plan. If it goes with my plan. Otherwise, it won't be too good.                         

-End of P.O.V.-                           

 

 

-YoSeob's P.O.V.-

Why did I even exist? If I didn't, nothing like this will happen. It's still dark. I can't see anything. Did the whole world collapsed? There's a lot of things I want to do before it ends though. I want to yell at my parents for my existence. I want to say "sorry" to them for having a useless and weak son. I want to hug them for the last time. I want to finish high school. Well, maybe not. At least, know my grades before I leave. I want to thanks Kwangie and Woonie for always there for me and being my best friends. I want to tell them that they can take anything they want in my house. I want to tell them where I kept all my money. My two dearest friends deserves it. I want to wave "goodbye" to everyone, including HyunSeung-ssi. Lastly, I want to smile and tell JunHyung my feelings. I have a lot of things to do before The world goes bye-bye and before I die, but I don't want to do them anymore. It's all crumbles. Now, I want to die, to die as quickly as possible. Death could solve everything for me. But... Why didn't I die yet?                          

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

 

                                                                         -End of Chapter Fifteen-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay... So, this chapt. probably is not as great, but the next one will... Hopefully... ANYWAYS, COMMENT~~~ Bye-yeom~~~ -____-