Chapter Fourteen

I'm Crazy For You

-JunHyung's P.O.V.-

I followed KiKwang through the hallway.  

 "Ummm... Which room... Should we go in?" He stopped.

I pointed to the guest room. He smiled and walked over to the door. He opened it, gestured me to come inside. Okay... What does he want to talk about that is so "private"? Or he's mad that I hugged his boyfriend while we were lying on a bed... With our clothes on? Hey, you weren't there,  and he was freezing. I had no choice but to warm him with my body. And by the way, wipe off that annoying smile of yours. IT'S IRRITATING ME!!! 

 "HyunSeung... Your best friend... Today, after lunch, had called YoSeob outside for a "little talk". And YoSeob did not return to class after that, but HyunSeung did." KiKwang took a seat on a nearby chair.  

 "So?" I sat down on the bed.  

 "It means that HyunSeung is the cause behind YoSeob's incident," KiKwang crossed him arms. "He must have told YoSeob something."  

 "What are you trying to say?" I glanced at him suspiciously, he might lied.  

 "You... You bastard, don't you freaking understand what's happening right now? HyunSeung hurt YoSeob, badly. HyunSeung is your best friend. You're taking responsibility." He stood up.

What the hell? Did he just call me a bastard? Is he trying to make me go all DRAGON POPPING ON HIM?!   

 "What?!" I stood up, too.  

 "You're slow," KiKwang stepped toward me. "YoSeob is going through all of this because that freaking stupid friend of your's!"  

 "Look, I understand HyunSeung more than you. He's not that type of person! Don't insult him!" I stepped forward.

KiKwang, I am not afraid of you. I will beat the crap out of you.   

 "It's the truth, face it. You've hurt YoSeob way too much!" KiKwang grabbed my shirt collar.  

 "Yah! What the...!" I struggled.

He's stronger than I thought.   

 "You son of a....!!!" KiKwang punched me, hard.

I fell to the ground. I tasted blood in my mouth. Blood. He just punched me. That didn't stopped me.  

 "WHERE WERE YOU THEN?! HUH?! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?! WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE WHEN YOSEOB NEEDED YOU?! YOU SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM!!!!" I yelled in his face and pushed him hard against the wall.  

 "WHY AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM?! I DIDN'T CAUSE THIS!" He forced himself forward and yelled back at me.  

 "PLEASE, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!" I screamed as I pinned him down onto the floor and got on top of him, gripping his shirt collar tight in my palm.  

 "What?" A voice coming from the door, it was DongWoon's.  

 "Now, come on. Don't make out in my house!" DooJoon-hyung put his hand on his face. 

Oh, just shut up!                           

 

-End of P.O.V.-

 

 

KiKwang jerked his head up and found DongWoon's shock expression starring at him and DooJoon's sarcastic face.  

 "He is?" DongWoon choked out.  

 "NO! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!" KiKwang kicked JunHyung off.  

 "WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL!!!!" JunHyung couldn't hold back and threw a punch in KiKwang's face.

KiKwang dropped onto the floor. A line of blood dripped down from the corner of his lips.  

 "HAJIMA! VIOLENCE IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE ANYTHING!!!" DongWoon dashed in between the two.  

 "Bye guys, I'ma go back to cooking!" DooJoon turned around and walked downstairs, no one seems to care.  

 "JunHyung, you got it ALL WRONG! YOSEOB AND I ARE NOT DATING!!! WE'RE JUST BEST FRIENDS!!! THAT'S ALL!!!" KiKwang wiped the blood of with his palm.  

 "I DID NOT GOT IT WRONG!!! YOSEOB IS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!! AND YOU DID NOT DO A GREAT JOB AS HIS BOYFIREND!! EVEN I CAN DO BETTER!!! A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER!!!" JunHyung's anger kept on pushing out of his head.  

 "Hyung, so you two been going out and y'all decided not to tell me?" DongWoon bitterly said.  

 "NO!!! NO!!! IS A MISUNDERSTOOD!!! JUNHYUNG, YOU'RE INSANE!!! CALM DOWN!!! WE. ARE. NOT.DATING!!!" KiKwang yelled.  

 "OH, REALLY?!!!" JunHyung scoffed.   

 "YES!!!" KiKwang grabbed a chair and threw it.

The chair hit the ground hard, it broke.  

 "Are you denying the fact?!" JunHyung kicked the broken chair back over to KiKwang.  

 "NO!!! I AM NOT YOSEOB'S BOYFRIEND!!!" KiKwang screamed for his innocent.  

 "I AM NOT!" He continued.  

 "I LIKE DONGWOON!!!!" He burst out yelling without a second thought on what he just said.                         

 

                                                                             -End of Chapter Fourteen-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Okay. Somebody I would not mention (my best friend~ ^__^) "pushed" me into writing more because she's so excited and curious of what's going to happen even though I told her. Anyways , thanks to her, y'all have a new chapt.!!!~~~ Enjoy it!~~~ I worked so hard on this. Remember to comment~~~ Bye-yeom~~~ (it's kind of short, I'm sorry...)