Chapter Sixteen

I'm Crazy For You

-The Yong's and Yoon's Household-

KiKwang froze in his words. DongWoon was stunned. JunHyung became all stiff. They all stood there, frozen. No one moved, not even an inch. No one open their mouth. The silence dragged on...  

 "I-I-I... I-I-I..." KiKwang tried his best to choke out words.

DongWoon turned to KiKwang.   

 "......... What's happening?" JunHyung narrowed his eyes.

He still haven't calm down.  

 "W-Wait." KiKwang said as he came over to DongWoon.

He grabbed DongWoon's wrist and dragged him out the room. He then closed the door and locked it.  

 "You really want to die, huh?" JunHyung slammed his fist to the wall.  

 "I told you..." KiKwang whispered.   

 "I feel really stupid, now." JunHyung muttered.  

 "If only you could have listened to me in the beginning, I would've said something so embarrassing," KiKwang exhaled. "And you wouldn't have feel like a dumb ."  

 "YAH!!!" JunHyung yelled.  

 "Let's stop this. You don't have to apologize. You have feelings for him, do you?" KiKwang looked at JunHyung with serious eyes.  

 "....... Why should I tell you? Mind your own business." JunHyung glared.  

 "Araseo. Take good care of him," KiKwang headed to the door. "Bye."                         

 

 

-DooJoon's P.O.V.-

I finally finished! Now, gotta go up there and call them kids down. Wondering what's happening so far... But by looking at the male god's face, something interesting happened.  

 "Ahh... DongWoon, want to stay for dinner?" I smiled sweetly.

He didn't answer.   

 "DongWoon?" I called him.

I watched as he walk down the stairs. Indeed, such a beautiful sight. He didn't notice me.  

 "DongWoon?" I repeated.

Again, he didn't answer. I guess he didn't hear me.  

 "EARTH TO NAMSHIN!!!!" I raised my voice.

It reached him. He flinched.  

 ".... H-Huh? M-Me? Ummm... Y-Yes?" The male god FINALLY replied.  

 "Wow. That took you long enough. I was asking if you want to stay for dinner with us." I sighed.  

 "Uhhh.... I'm not really sure..." He darted his eyes up the stairs.  

 "What happened?" I followed his eyes up the stairs.  

 "I-I-I don't know myself.... It's just... It's just so suddenly..." DongWoon looked down.  

 "More clearly?" I asked.  

 "I don't think I heard it right," His face turned red. "Something's wrong with my ears."

I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED GODDAMMIT!!!!!!! By the way, he's so cute when he's blush... Okay, anyways.... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???!!!  

 "I still..." I paused.

KiKwang walked coolly downstairs with his backpack hanging from one shoulder and DongWoon's in his hand. DongWoon looked up at KiKwang and quickly turned his head away.  

 "Ahhh... You're finish?" I smiled.  

 "Neh. He's seems to calm down completely, now." KiKwang coolly and calmly answered.  

 "Then, would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked sweetly.  

 "That would be nice. However, I'm afraid I can't. Maybe next time. Mianhaeyo." KiKwang bowed.  

 "Gwenchan-ah. It can't be helped. By the way, what happened? DongWoon seems really shock." I sat down on the sofa.  

 "Nothing, really." KiKwang smiled.

I'll let this slide. Seriously, anyone would let it slide if he smile.  

 "Okay then." I smiled back.  

 "Araseo. We'll be leaving now," KiKwang turned to DongWoon. "DongWoon, let's go, JunHyung will take care of YoSeob."  

 "A-Ahh... N-Neh." DongWoon said without looking at KiKwang.

Something is not right........... They were so natural before....................... OH MY!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!~~~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm sorry, my cute little brother.  

 "Here's your bag." KiKwang handed DongWoon's backpack to him.

DongWoon took it quickly from KiKwang and headed to the door. Awweeee~~~~~  

 "I want to say thank you for having us," KiKwang bowed to me, again. "And I am very sorry for the commotion."  

 "It's really alright. JunHyung started it, so don't worry. But do visit again." I walked him to the door.  

 "Of course. Also, as DongWoon's friend, I'll say goodbye for him," KiKwang smiled. "Have a nice night, hyung."  

"Thank you and good luck." I winked.

KiKwang then started to blush really hard.  

 "Come on, hyung." DongWoon called from a pretty far distance.  

 "You better go before he waits too long and leaves you." I smirked.

KiKwang nodded and bowed to me before he runs over to the tall, handsome male. It's cute. These two really look good together. A male god and a cute-and-innocent face guy with the iest smile........ It's just perfect. Hmmmmm.... I wonder if that cold kid and his angel are doing well. Whatever, I'm hungry, gotta go eat.                         

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

 

-DongWoon's P.O.V.-

It's really awkward, walking with KiKwang-hyung... I'm still thinking that I need to stop by a hospital and have my ears check. Something is really wrong with it. Or nothing is wrong with it and what I just heard was real. I wonder if I'm dreaming... Maybe... Maybe not... But I'm feeling really great right now, though I'm not sure if it's reality or fake. No. It's real, isn't it? Those words were loud and clear. I couldn't have missed that. I heard him throughly. Every single word. Should I say something? Should I.....  

 "DongWoon...." KiKwang-hyung surprised me.  

 ".... Neh?" I blocked all my thoughts.  

 "You don't have to walk with me," KiKwang-hyung said softly. "Go home, you must be hungry."

What? No. I won't.  

 "Waeyo? It's dangerous at night." I said.  

 "I'll be alright," KiKwang-hyung breathe. "You don't have to worry."  

 "Hyung.... Are you mad at me?" I bit my lower lip.  

 "Ani. It's just..." He stopped.  

 "What?" I wanted him to continue.  

 "DongWoon, you should listen to your elders." He glared at me.  

 "I'm much taller than you, hyung." I smiled.

Hyung looked away.   

 "Fine. Whatever. I'm tired, I'm not going to argue." He said.

I smiled. He's cute and I love him. I wonder if I should confirm everything to him.                         

 

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

 

-KiKwang's P.O.V.-

I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have confessed. It might ruin our friendship and it's awfully awkward. More to that, he insist on walking me home. This is making me more nervous and embarrass. I do like him. And I do like him to walk me home. But, I still don't know how he feel about my confession. It's frustrating!!!!!! And it's hard to act naturally cool!!!!!  

"Ummm.... I'm home. Now, you go home." I commanded.   

 "Before I go, there's something I want to know." DongWoon said softly.

I can feel chills up my back. It's scary. Whatever he wants to know. I stayed calm, well, at least tried to.  

 "Yes?" I tried to hold a straight face.  

 "Firstly, are you alright? Does it hurt any more?" He asked.  

 "I'm alright. And it doesn't hurt. It's nothing." I replied as cool as I can.  

 "Jinja?" DongWoon asked. I nodded.

He reached out and touched my cheek, the one JunHyung punched. He caressed my cheek and smile bitterly. As for me, I stood still, drowning in confuse, shock, surprise, happy, nervous, and other feelings mix together.  

 "Mianhae. I couldn't do anything," DongWoon said softly. "I want to protect you."

His hand is still on my cheek. I couldn't say anything.  

 "Secondly, hyung, what I just heard a while ago, it's real, right?" He smiled warmly.

What should I say? He's already making me nervous by touching my cheek, and now, he's making me more and more nervous. I don't know what to say or do. I just wish time would stop so I can redeem myself and answer him calmly. Because right now, I'm panicking.                         

-End of P.O.V.-                         

 

                                                                               -End of Chapter Sixteen-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: REMEMBER TO COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS STORY!!!!! Bye-yeom~~~