2~

Jealous of a toddler

You froze there with a adorable pose hoping he would help you wipe it off which failed miserably. You frowned, annoyed and looked away. Wiping off your stain. Finally you all decided to leave for the Pororo castle which is on the toppest floor. On the way there you passed a flock of college students. You could see some were look at your bare legs and took this chance to drop your wallet.

"Oops." you muttered and leaned down to grab it. It was simple but you could feel Seungho's glare burning towards your direction.

"Hey. what are you doing?" glared Seungho, as he held your arm forcefully.

"Wae?" you acted casually.

"What was that?" he said in a deep growl.

"I was picking up my wallet. Why?" you said calmly.

"Did you have to do that i front of them?" he narrowed his eyes into slits.

"It fell there. What do you expect me to do?" you said again. Seungho has his arms wrapped around your waist protectively.

"You can just wait for me to take it for you." Seungho scoffed.

"really? cause i have the feeling that you don't even want me here. Someone seems to be too busy with his daughter." you said the last word sternly and pulled away from his loose grip.

You were so annoyed you found yourself trailing off. Going up the next floor, you found yourself in a shoe store. It has all kinds of shoes you ever wanted. From hightops to jordans and wedges and boots. It was already refreshing enough just by looking at them. You went around to search for a shoe and was serviced by a young man.

"Hell miss. May i help you?" he greeted politely with a smile.

"I would love a purple jordan. Do you have one?" you searched around the racks of shoes.

"Sure. What's your size?" he asked.

You told him your size casually and took a sit. Waiting for your purple jordans. 

He came back soon and you learnt that his name is Joongki. His face was so sweet and handsome. He evern helped you with wearing your shoe. It was the perfect size. Not-too-big and not-too-small as well. The colour also matched your skin tone. That's when Seungho came out of nowhere. His eyes burning with anger.

"Don't touch her." he glared at Joongki.

You look at him with a frown and rolled your eyes.

"it's okay Joongki. I'll take this one." you smiled sweetly at Joongki as he returned it with one of his charming smile.

"yah. are you that mad?" Seungho asked, following you behind like a puppy.

You simply paid for your shoe and left Joongki a tip. You could feel Seungho looking jealous right now and you can't help but enjoy it.

"Thanks Joongki." You smiled and left the store. When suddenly you felt Seungho's arms around your waist.

"We need to talk." He said through gritted teeth.

"Why? I thought you'd rather spend time wtih your daughter." you pulled away. 

"So. I sense my girlfriend is jealous." He smirked.

"Yeah. said the guy that yelled at a salesman for selling me a shoe." You glared at Seungho. Now you're just mad. Mad at Seungho for actually making you jealous unconsciously.

"Yah~ Jagiya~" his voice soothened as he tries to get your hand.

"I was just annoyed okay. You know his name!" he said, defending himself.

"Why shouldn't i know his name. He's quite charming." you mumbled.

"yah! First you wear an outfit you should only wear in front of me for Mir and some erted people to see> You're really making me desperate jagi." he said.

"Just go have fun with your daughter. I'm fine. I'll go home alone later." You calmed down and sighed.

"I dont want to. Mir is with them anyways. I was wrong okay. sorry for letting you feel left out." he pouted adorably at you.

"Omo. Is Yang Seungho doing an aegyo right now?" you teased.

"Well, his girlfriend doesn't seem to mind.. Seems like she's even enjoying his aegyo." he teased you back.

A smile crept on your face thinking about your successful plan as he suddenly pecked your lips.

"Yah. Not here." you widened in shock as a spread of blush stayed on your face.

"Why not? I love to see my girlfriend smile. Can't i kiss my girlfriend?" He said as a matter-of-factly.

"So how desperate are you?" You asked in a challenging tone.

"What do you think about we go get a movie just you and me then we can go home for a little something?" Seungho smirked.

"Let's see if you can make me as desperate as you are first." your lips lightly brushed onto his lips as you whispered it to him.

"Oh i'll make you even more desperate than i am." he brushed his lips softly against yours.

Seungho held your hand as you both went to the movie theater. He bought two seats on the furthest row and picked a scary movie. He seems to have prepared everything. You both got popcorn and softdrinks as you both made your way to the studio. Noone was there yet and the between Seungho made you wish the both of you are alone in that theater.

"Why did you pick a scary movie?" you asked.

"So you can moan my name freely while the movie plays." he said simply.

"Is that so?" you smirked.

Suddenly you felt a pair of cold hands on your thigh.

"In case. you get scared." Seungho smirked back at you.

The movie started and couples were entering the theater, probably there with the same reason.

The sound effect was good. It had you cling on Seungho just the way he wanted it to be. Not to mention the dark and eerie setting of the movie. It's a horror movie, what did you have to expect.

You shifted in your seat alot and your hand accidentaly brushed against Seungho's crotch, causing him to let down a deep sigh. You could see he is actually geeting . You smirked and purposely let your cleavage sit betwwen his arm and your chest.

"oppa. it's scary." you added a whimper.

"it's okay." He snuggled his head on yours.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAM DAM DAM DAMMM~ Ready for a next next chapter?

;;)