!

Jealous of a toddler

 

“I’m going to pick you up in an hour!” the answering machine picked up Seungho’s voice mail.

The call was from half an hour ago and you are still in your pajamas. You hurried to take a bath. Soon you’re fresh and dried your hair with a fresh towel as you stood in front of your wardrobe. You were still in your black lace undergarments, choosing between a jumpsuit, summer dress or just some casual jeans and t-shirt. Suddenly your bedroom door opened and you heard someone barge in. Who else could it be if it wasn’t Seungho. He’s the only one with the spare keys to your condo.

Just as you were about to embrace him and maybe get some “something” “something” you heard another voice.

“Jagi~ Are you ready yet? Cause…” Seungho’s voice echoed across your room.

“Noona~”

“Unnie~”

You heard two children’s’ voice and it was no other than Leo and Lauren. You froze and hid behind the wardrobe. What could get worse?

“Hey! I’m here too~” yelled Mir’s voice.

“Yah! I’m changing here. Everybody out~” You panicked.

After you heard their footsteps leaving the room you were left alone, wandering.

Now a lot is wandering in your head. First, this date. You thought it was going to be just you and Seungho, but it turns out that he brought the kids along. It’s not that you don’t like the kids. It’s just whenever they’re around, Seungho seems to be more focused on them and often forgets about you. You’re his girlfriend for God’s sake and he seems to have more time babying Lauren.

Next, you probably had almost pounced out half at 2 babies. And Mir can be counted as the third one.

Putting that aside, you need a plan. You might need to have one in order that Seungho will notice you more. You’re enough of this so tonight. You might as well seduce him, or at least turn him on for once in this month. With a y plan hidden perfectly behind your baby face. You start to prepare an outfit. The black laced undergarments are already enough and now all you need is a y outfit.

The problem is, there are 3 babies coming along with you today so a y outfit might not be a good choice. But a see through outfit might not be that bad.

You took out a baggy white tee that is thin enough to show your black bra while you put on a tight pair of baby pink jeans that is short enough to cover your .

What you would do for a boyfriend like this… If he doesn’t get by this. You’re sure he has gone mad.

The shirt was both see through and low enough to show your cleavage but you don’t mind. You have seen Seungho jealous before and he will think of something. On the other hand, with Mir here. You can flirt with him and you know how Mir gets when a noona tries to flirt with him.

You had light make up on your face, your hair drooped perfectly to the side. Just like Seungho likes it. Not to forget the baby pink lipstick that make your lips look much… muchier.

You flashed an innocent smile in the mirror and went out casually. Getting more confident and excited every step.

“Kids~” you beamed and crouched down to give the two little angels a hug. As you bent down, you made sure your bum faced both Seungho and Mir.

“Noona~ Appa said we’re going to Pororo’s castle~” said Leo as he held your face.

“Neh unnie~ Appa said he’ll buy me Loopy!” squealed Lauren.

“I guess your appa will get bankrupt soon if he keeps promising you those.” You ruffled Leo’s hair and smiled at Lauren.

“Noona. You look nice.” You heard Mir say.

“Owh!” he said as Seungho butted in.

“You look beautiful today.” Said Seungho trying to ask for a kiss which you ignored.

“Come on kids. If your appa promised to bring the both of you to Pororo land then I guess we’ll go to the mall?” You held onto Leo and Lauren’s hand as all of you left for the black van waiting outside.

You entered the van and let the two kids seat beside you while Seungho had Lauren on his lap. Mir is already sitting next to the passenger seat.

“Where’s Lee joon and G.O?” You asked, searching around for them.

“Yah. You didn’t even ask for me.” Seungho whined.

“Why. You’re already here.” You excused.

The ride was just 15 minutes and you felt Seungho’s eyes on the cleavage you purposely showed. You could also see Mir’s eyes glancing towards you.

This is starting to be so easy.

“Why is your outfit so revealing?” said Seungho sternly, as he caught Mir glancing towards you.

“No. I like it thin. It’s comfy.” You stated.

“Can’t you wear a tanktop underneath it?” his tone changed.

“I didn’t have the time to.” You snorted.

“young la…” he started to scold you while Lauren interrupts.

“Appa! Stop fighting!” said Lauren, placing her tiny hand on Seungho’s lips.

“No lauren.. Appa isn’t fighting..” Seungho’s voice calmed as he caressed Lauren’s cheeks.

You watched them with your eyes narrowing and unconsciously bit your lower lip angrily.

“Hmm. Appa will treat you ice cream for being such a good girl~” his tone changed.

Soon the ride ended, and you all arrived the mall. The first place was the ice-cream shop. Just because Seungho’s promise to Lauren.

“One chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and mint chocolate chip please.” Ordered seungho giving you a smirk.

“Hey! I want vanilla~” joined Mir.

“Pay for yourself.” Said Seungho.

“It’s okay Mir, let noona pay for you.” You butted in.

“I was just kidding.” Said Seungho bitterly as he ordered another vanilla.

He handed you your mint chocolate chip vanilla on the caramel colored waffle cone as he and Lauren fed each other the ice cream.

You frowned and ate your ice cream silently, thinking of a topic you should start on.

Purposely you had a smudge of ice cream on our nose. Waiting for Seungho to clean it up. Unfortunately Lauren has a mess on her face too and Seungho cleaned her’s up before telling you about your mess.

“You have something on your nose.” He pointed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment? Subscribe?

.____. being quite demanding these days. but enjoy this chapter.

next chapter coming soon~~~

        

(i love this girl~ DAYOUNGIE~~~~)