3

Jealous of a toddler

He started to pull in towards you. His arm holding your back as he lifts up your chin with his hand. He had you where he wanted, vulnerable under his touch as he got pretty much as many access as he wanted on your lips.

"Oppa. Not here." you unwillingly pulled away.

"why?" Seungho let out a soft groan and kept his eyes fixed on your lips.

"Because.. We should go check on the kids. We can do this. When we reach home." you simply said, letting out a chuckle as you playfully smacked his shouders.

"But." he tried to reason with you.

"Come on, do you really trust Mir with those helpless children." you whispered and pulled him away to leave.

The both of you arrived at Pororo's castle where you see that the characters are having a mini performance infront of the young audiences and amongst them were the three kids. Mir seems much more excited that Leo and Lauren, and Leo seems to be more annoyed.

"Appa~ Where is noona??" Leo whined.

"Leo look~ It's pororo~" Mir said, still dancing around to catch Leo's attention.

"I want noona~" whined Leo as he stomped his foot.

"But... Leo~ okay okay..." surrendered Mir at Leo's puppy face.

"Annyeong uri Leo~" you immediately slipped in and hugged him.

"Noona~" he immediately cheered.

"Appa~" said lauren, clinging on Seungho.

"Hyung~ Didn't you say you needed time alone?" mumbled Mir.

Seungho eventually brought the children home as Mir went back to the dorm. Seungho and you hitched a cab to go to your place.

"Do you want something to eat?" you offered, the minute you both reached your apartment.

"yes babe.. You." Seungho said with a smirk and threw you on his shoulder, not even waiting to hear your reasoning.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS~~~ I FINALLY FINISHED THIS!!!!!!
I wanted to write a but..... I'm too inexperienced and too lazy to write one so...... Let your imagination run wild to what hapened inside the room ;) ;)