Second day of school

My Sweet Romance with Jung DaeHyun

 

HaeJu's POV

 

"Yah,why won't you come to school today,Jumie-ah?",I shouted at Jumie through the phone,walking towards my class along the hallway,"Sorry,Unnie,I scolded by my Umma for tomorrow hanging out.She punished me to stay at home today.There will be Seungho and Dahee.But Minhyuk won't,you know.Today??",she said me back,"I know we will go to his house after the school ends.How will you do to go out from the house?","Nevermind Unnie,Umma will not be angry anymore in a few hour.I can force her to let me go to school.But this a little includes my pleasure,haha.And you are also friends with B.A.P?You won't be alone",*Lazy bone*,"OK,then,I will pick you up","Bye bye Unnie",we ended the call.

 

*Where are Seungho and Dahee?*,I wondered them sitting at the bench in front of my class,*And also B.A.P??*,"Hey,the nerd",I heard the familiar voice of Ho Sara,I saw her walking towards me with her two ordinary friends,*Their skirts are too short*,I thought myself and stood up to walk into the class,"Wait!",but the Queenka drew my hand with a rough energy,"Yes,something wrong?","Of course,I have to tell you some important words",she said,"What is it?","It's about for you to stay away from B.A.P",,*What?*,"Why?I am their fan too",I said,"And they are friendly","That's not your work that they are friendly",she drew my body near her,looking into my eyes,"Your work is to stay away from them,understand?,*Kang Haeju,how unluck you are,have be bullied from the starting of school*,"I can't.They are my favourite idols.And plus why do I have to obey you?",I attacked at her words and pushed her away from me,"You said like that.OK,today will be the start of your hell",she smirked,"It'll be so interesting",the girl behind her mummbled to the other,"I don't afraid of you,a girl who is seducing a men with your beauty",*I think my words a little rude but they are true*,"What?Seducing?",her hand rised up near my face,*Slapping?????*,But she didnt slap me.She took off my glasses instead and broke it on the floor with her high heels,*My precious thing*,"What are you doing?",I screamed at her with a loud voice.The anger in my body tensed up.All the students came to watch us from their classes.I stared at her with my two big eyes,*i don't want to say anything rude,I have to bear*,I controlled myself until a word from Ho Sara's mouth came out,*I can't bear this anymore*,"?You don't have to call me like that.I am not like you"

At the B.A.P's dorms,

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

*Fortunately,I did not get a violent fever again,but a little head dizzy*,"Daehyun,time for school.Are you sure you can attend school today?",Younggae said hanging my bag to me,"Yes,I will go to school today.I am fine now",I said.We headed to our car and saw my members already there,"Manager,pick up early today or we will go home ourselves",Youngguk Hyung argued to Manager Kang."Ok,don't be angry,guys.Daehyun,are you well?I am sorry because of me you got a head dizzy",he apologized me,"I am ok.It is a luck that I didn't get an fever again",I said.Then the car was driven to the school.

 

"Have a nice day"Manager Kang said to us and we all rushed out from the car.We walked to our class until we saw a crowd in front of our class.*What is happening?*,We curiously pushed our body into the crowd and saw the nerdy girl,Kang Haeju with a pair of angry eyes staring at the other girl,Ho Sara,proudly standing in front of everybody,"What is this scene?*,I looked at the two of the main characters surrounded by the crowd,"Haeju Noona?What's happening?",I heard Zelo mummbled,we standing up still watching to them until I found something different from Kang Haeju*Where is the glasses of her?*,Right,she didn't,Kang Haeju didn't wear a glasses today,*But my thought was wrong*,I found her old-fashioned glasses on the ground,broking into pieces,*She said that she cannot see  anything without it.Does she saw the people in front of her?*,"Hyung,what is happening?Noona's glasses is broken.And where is Minhyuk Hyung and Seungho Hyung.They are always beside her",Zelo said to Youngguk Hyung pulling Hyung's hand with his,*That kid,why is he so childish?*,"I think she has been bullied",Himchan Hyung said crossing his hands,"Maybe we should help her","NO,we can't Hyung",Younggae commented,"Why?",Zelo added,"Because ....... for no reason",Younggae grinned,"Younggae you are so mean.You don't even help your friend who is in trouble",Himchan said stepping his feet steps towards our nerdy friend,*As Himchan Hyung said before*,"Annyeong,Oppas",I heard two girls greeting together to us including Himchan Hyung,who had been blocked his way,"Where are you going Himchan Oppa?",one girl asked flipping her hair,*I know them know,they are two bodyguards of the Queenka,Ahri and Yura*,"I go to there to help my cute friend,Haeju",Himchan Hyung said pointing at the place where the two girls were standing,"Why?You are an idol.Other friend will heip her",the girl named Yura said ,"But they don't help her"Zelo said pouting,"Oh,our Maknae is so cute",and the other girl,Ahri commented on Zelo's words,"Of course,they won't.That nerd is anything to them",she said pouting her lips which makes her cute,*Anything?How could the girl liked her said it to the other*,"That's your thought.But for us she is our smart frien......",Himchan Hyung didn't finish his comment as the screaming sound was appeared,"?You don't have to call me like that.I am not like you",I heard the voice of Kang Haeju screaming at Ho Sara,*Wow,she is brave*

 

HaeJu's POV

 

*I was too angry to control myself*," is not me.It's you understand?You are a ",*I tried my best to let my mouth to say only that one rude word*,"You know?I am not like the other nerd,you can do anything to me.I will defend you",I said pointing at the b**** Queenka,"I will surprisingly wait for your defences,you y nerd",she said ,*But I saw her a little shaken by my words to her*She turned to walked into the class acting like anything happened,*Smae class with her??What a bad luck!*,"Woooo!!",I heard the clapping sound and a wolf-whistle,*B.A.P is here??*,"Himchan Oppa??", ,"Haeju-ah,you are so brave",he thumbed up at me,*I was alittle afraid that they were looked down at me with my curse before*,"OK OK,all students go into your classes",Youngguk ordered and all the students went to their classes,"Noona,are you ok?",Zelo asked me.I nodded,"Can you see me?",I knew that was Jongup who was asking me but I can't see him too clearly,*My glasses*,"Noona,your glasses is broken.How will you do now?",Zelo asked,"Nevermind,I see things though they are  not very clear","And where is your friends?",Younggae said,*I have forgotten them through the fight*,"I don't know.They are late I think",I said,"And I saw all of you yesterday waiting for the car.Did you arrive your dorm early?",I curiously asked,"You saw us?Why didn't you call us?Because of that late car,Daehyun able to get the fever again,fortunately he only had an headache",Youngguk yelled at me,*What?Daehyun got an headache?*,"Sorry,next time I will call.And does Daehyun alright now?",I grinned at them,"Yes,and not Daehyun!Daehyun Oppa.Please give me your phone",Himchan requested,*For what?@-@And why did he answer my question instead of Daehyun*,"Why?","Just give it to me",this time he ordered.I took out my phone and handed to him.I saw him busy with my phone.*What's he doing?*,"Here you go.I think your friends will not come today.And your glasses was broken.So,call me if you need help,Arraso?",he said patted my head,*Kya!!!Why does he so good to me?Am I in the reality or in the dream?*,I took my phone from him,"Noona,I will also give you my number.Also give us yours",Zelo grabbed my phone from the hand,"Me too,Noona,you know?You are pretty without that glasses.You should only wear lens",Jongup commented at me,*OMG!My cheeks will be hot like a tomato now I swear*,Jongup gave my phone to Younggae,and again to Youngguk,then Younggae handed my phone to my one -sided love,"What?",Daehyun screamed,"Give your number to Haeju",Youngguk answered","Why should I?","Because she is our friend",Friend?We only just met for a day.She is still a stranger for me.And I am idol.I can't",Daehyun refused to,*Why did you say like that?So mean!!*,"Daehyun,calm down.What is happening with you?",Youngguk said,"I-I meant that we are idols so we can't give our phone numbers that easily.What should we do if she give our numbers to the other?I only want my phone to call my members and my families",Daehyun explained ,*In that way,he is right.He is so .............glamorolous*,I nodded,"Yes,Daehyun Oppa is right.I will delete your numbers","No,don't.It's ok",Himchan stopped me,"Daehyun,idols are poeple too,you know?",Himchan said,"Kids,get into the class",we went to the classroom as we heard the voice called us.My glasses!But it;s ok.I will buy a new one.And I was wondered why Daehyun was so silent?He only talked back when his Hyungs say something to him? I think he hate me :-'( But B.A.P gave their phone numbers to me^_^.*Only Daehyun*However,the fortune is at my side for once.

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

*Sorry for my words,Kang Haeju*,I didn't mean to say like that but I have already said.However,she is my fan,right?I saw her concentrating on the subject difficultly,*Since,her glasses was broken,she will have a difficulties with the words on the board*,So,today,she sat in front of the class and Zelo also sat beside her.But I sat at the back and Younggae and other members sat behind me because that Queenka sat next to me crossing her legs,*She is attractive ...........but not to me*,"Daehyun Oppa,what are you thinking about?",the Queenka caught my sudden look at her and whispered since the teacher was explaining the lessons,*None of your thing*,I didn't say anything and turned my head to look at the board,"Oppa,you know me right?",*Of course,you are the one who bullied Kang Haeju*,but I didn't just say anything,"I changed to this class all because of you",*Because of me?*,I rolled my eyes as she was disturbing with my studies,"Yes,I know you.And thank you for being a fan of me,So,please shut your mouth",I requested her pointing at the board,"Sorry,Oppa,you are so cute",she giggled,"Jung Daehyun,is anything wrong?",the teacher asked at me,"Nothing,sorry for loud voice",I apologised the teacher because of that Queenka.All the students looked at us and most of the fan girls looked jealous with the girl beside me including Kang Haeju,*What?We are just talking*,And the class went on.

 

HaeJu's POV

 

I heard some giggling voice from my back,"Jung Daehyun,is anything wrong?",the teacher asked,*Daehyun was giggling,no way it was the girl's voice*,all the students looked back either me,*That jerk queenka,Ho Sara is sitting beside Daehyun.When I looked at them,she gave me a killer glare and Daehyun just a normal look*,Why did she get the seat beside him?It was mine,*Because I sat in the front today*,I don't want her in the class.Besides,it is really awkward for me to study with her.Should I change my class ? ,*B.A.P*,I won't never change the class.*And why didn't my only friend for today,Yoo Seungho,come to school including Dahee?*I was weak during the quarrel because of you guys.

 

"Tell me early if you won't come to school today",I yelled at Seungho through the phone on the bench in the school's park,"Sorry,chinguu,I was ready to come this morning but my mother suddenly became dizzy and I am at the hospital now",he explained,"What?Your mother is at the hospital now.What's wrong with her?","Just a minor dizzy.No need to worry","So,you will come to Minhyuk's house tonight?","I will",he answered,"OK,I will end the call here.See you tonight.Wnd by the way where is Dahee?She also didn't come",I asked,"Dahee?I don't know.We quarreled last night and we don't call the phone",*That couple!!!*,"Because of lack of my friends,I was bullied by Ho Sara.She broke my glasses and I can't see everything too clearly","Really?That Queenka,why did she do this to you?Keep your mind open,understand","Bye bye",I ended our call,"Bye"he said.

 

"is that your friend,Yoo Seungho?",*Who?*,I turned back and surprisingly saw Daehyun,*What is he doing here?He doesn't very friendly to me*,"Y-Yes,it's Seungho",I awkwardly answered and stood up from sitting at the bench,"I see.Why doesn't he come today?And Minhyuk too?","B-Because of his mother's dizzyness and Minhyuk has a task today,that's why",I grinned,*Woah,I am talking with Daehyun*,He nodded and walked back on his way,"What are you looking at?Let's go.The class will be started soon",he waved his hand to follow with him,*What did he just do?*,I brushed my eyes,"Hey there,do you see me?",he waved at me again and now I clearly knew his action,"Y-Yes,I am coming",I quickly walked towards him and carelessly fell down onto the ground,*S-H-A-M-E!!!!*,my eyes were closed immediately thus I knew I wil fall onto the ground.But nothing happened,*Hoo ~!*,I found something warm around my body and I slowly opened my eyes,*Gonna die now,Daehyun caught me!!!*,I blinked at Daehyun and he just stared me with the blank mind look.I heard his breathing,*We are so close to each other,about an inch.His hand is around my waist*,It was like a electric shock for me.His lips will be so soft,*All I want to do right now is pulled his lips to crush on mine"Don't be too careless.Boys do not like that kind of girl",he commented me.I blushed and struggled out from him,"Gomawo","Let's go",he said.*Daehyun ? Daehyun caught me from the fall?Nearly fainted *I was jumping up and down in excitement in my soul.

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

I was really bored in the class so I decided to have some fresh air in the school's park,"Hyungs,I will go for a walk for a while",I said to my members and they noddded.I rushed out to the park.*This school park's is more beautiful with the trees and flowers than mu previous school*,However,they don't have delicious cheesecake in the canteen.That is a disadvantage for me,"Daehyun Oppa,can you make a fansign for me?",one of the fan girls from thie school ran to me as she saw me walking in the park.I nodded and took her book and signed,"Thanks for being a fan",I smiled."Thank you so much,Oppa.I love you",she said and ran with a blush action,*The girls are so crazy to us*,I smiled in satisfaction,"She broke my glasses and I can't see everything too clearly",I heard the voice from my back.*Kang Haeju?*,I saw her talking on the phone.I think it was Seungho that she was talking.I stood still for a while and soon she finished the call,"Is that you friend,Yoo Seungho?",I asked,*She looked suriprise seeing me*,"Y-Yes,it's Seungho",I asked her why didn't her friends come today and she said they have their own problems at their house.*The class!*,I remembered the class and retraced my way.I said the nerd that the class will be started soon so to go to the class.*She is standing still staring at me*,"Y-Yes.I am coming",she replied me,*You can come slowly.............!*,she ran towards me and slipply fall down onto the ground.Without noticing myself,I caught her and now she was in my hand,wrapping my hand around her waist,*What am I doing?*,I just stared at her and so did she,*However,she has a pair of  beautiful round eyes.She always covered them with her glasses*,My eyes seriously gazed down her face since our faces were a bit near,*She is not an ugly nerd though.She looks cute with her straight long nose and her red lips.I knew that she didn't wear any makeup but she has a milky skin*,Meanwhile,her waist is too small.I was thinking myself until she struggled out from me,"Gomawo","Let's go",I walked my way to the class leaving her behind,Looked like I blushed by my thoughts*What did I think?Jung Daehyun,are you crazy?*No,to be honest.She is ......a cute girl.

 

At the school hallway,

 

HaeJu's POV

 

*Daehyun is so silent.He said nothing along the walk*,I can't believe that I was walking to the class with my Daehyunnie.I just wanted to say something but I didn't know what to say,"Kang Haeju?Your name,right?",I was shocked Daehyun started the comversation,"Yes",I quickly nodded with a big smile.Then he stayed silent again,*Say something again?*We were in front of the class now.We entered the class and the class was so noisy,*The teacher is not arrived yet*,"Noona,where have you been during the brake time?",Zelo asked from his seat.Daehyun had a seat at his previous one.I sat beside Zelo,which was my seat for today,"In the park,taling with my friend",Zelo nodded.I examined around the class and saw other B.A.P members busy with their own tasks,playing with their phone,listening to the music.*There she is*,Ho Sara is sitting beside Daehyun and staring at him with the cute action.But Daehyun didn't seem to have no interest in her and he was reading the book,"Students!",I heard the teacher voice and so did the whole class.We stood up and greeted.

 

Clinggg~~~~

*The second day of the school have been finished,"Thank you ,teacher",we greeted our dance teacher,Lee Hyori,since the last class was her class.*B.A.P is so fantastic in dancing skill.Of course,they will,they are trainned*,I changed my clothes into black and white suit,which I already carried from my home,that will fit for my another work,way to Minhyuk's house,"Annyeong,Oppas",I greeted personally to B.A.P,"Zelo and Jongup too","See you tomorrow,Haeju",Himchan replied and so did others,*Only Daehyun,who was drinking water in the bottle in his hand*,"Why are you wearing that black and white suit?People wear that colours when they feel sorry for someone",Younggae asked with curiousity,"This?Because I have to go somewhere",I answered pointing at my clothes,"To Minhyuk's house,certainly","I see",he didn't ask anything again,"I will go now",I put a bag onto my shoulder and made my way through the entrance.

 

"To Jumie's house,driver",I ordered to the driver to drive to Jumie's house,to pick her up.Then we will go to Minhyuk's house as our houses are near to each other,"Umma,did you arrive?",I asked Umma.She said that Harabogyi and she will be arrived to MInhyuk's house earlier than me,*Minhyuk's father was the one of Umma's best friends.That's why Minhyuk and I met since we were young*,"Yes,and you","I will be there soon",I answered ending the call,Seungho said that he will come and.......Dahee?,*We were out of contact since yesterday's night*,I called to Dahee but that only sound was repeating *Tee Tee Tee...*,Pick up Dahee.My call was immidiately ended after 30 seconds.I called her second time.This time I didn't wait any longer,"Yobosseyo","Dahee,why didn't come to school today?","Haeju?Beacuse of you player liked friend",*Who is she talking about?*,"Who?","Yoo Seungho!!",she shouted.*My ears seemed to become deaf*,"Why?","You know.I love him so much but he is not like me.He is stalking with the girl",she explained,*That's her problem.She has a really big jealous mind for her boyfriend*,"And he nearly became forgetting me when some beautiful girl were around her.I can't bear it","Dahee,calm down.He only loves you,I have no doubt about that.And I also agree that he has good pesonality with the beautiful girls.But he is not like what you think.He has only you",*Yoo Seungho,you have to pay me for this*,"No,he also shouted me because I said him not to meet with that girls",her voice mixed with a little sorrow,"Shouted you?I will give him a lesson.Don't worry,so,please forgive him.He also didn't come to school today,because of her mother.He said that you two quarreled last night but tell me nothing",I said,"You will come to MInhyuk's house right?","No,Yoo Seungho will come too,I won't",Dahee answered,"But today is one of the important days for our friend Minhyuk",I explained.She stayed silent for a while but finally gave in,"I will"

 

 

"Haeju,I will take you home and you too guys",Minhyuk told us cause he wants us to stay with him for some time,*Minhyuk always forced all of us to stay with him on this day started from last three past years*,"OK,Minhyuk,I will leave Haeju.Don't stay too late",Umma permitted,"We will go now,Minhuk's mother",Harabogyi said to Minhyuk's mother and they left to home."Minhyuk,I will take some rest",his mother smiled to us with a weak smile went into her room.The room was completely silent until someone broke it,"Yah,Lee Minhyuk,be happy,we are here with you",Jumie hit Minhyuk's hand playfully,*He is always like that on this day but he will back to normal tomorrow.Like nothing had happened*,Minhyuk smiled at us,*How is the talkative couple??*,I checked Dahee and Seungho who faced their back each other sitting on the couch,"You guys,why are you acting like that?",I rolled my eyes shooting a glare at Dahee and Seungho,"And you all don't notice that I am not wearing glasses today",Minhyuk suddenly stood up and stared at me carefully,*You didn't know it??*,"That's why you are pretty today",Minhyuk patted my head,"I know.I know.The Queenka broke your glasses,right?",Seungho said,"What???Queenka,did you mean Ho Sara?",Dahee screamed standing up from her position sitting on the couch,"Ah ha,it was because all of you.Because you all didn't come to school today",I crossed my arms and pouted,"Mianhae,Unnie",Jumie apologised,"And I heard they quarreled last night?What happened?",I asked pointing at the couple,"They?Of course,very big problem.Dahee was mad because Seungho talked to the girls that she didn't want him to",Jumie said curling her hair strands,*Very big problem??*,"Dahee,please don't be mad.Seungho only loves you.I know it",Minhyuk said,*Same words with me*,"I can't",Dahee shook her head in response,"How about he will apologise you?",I added,"What?Apologise?No way,I didn't make anything wrong",Seungho argued,"So,you two will break up now",*Yes,that is what I want to say.Go ahead Jumie*,"A-Ah",Dahee lost a word for a second and Seungho too,"Unnie,mark the date that they two break up,today is.....","No,no,we won't",Jumie words couldn't finished because of the cutting of Seungho,"What?","I love her.I won't.",he said pulling Dahee's hand in him,*Plan:To reunit successfully,finished*

 

"Minhyuk,see you tomorrow at school",I waved my hand to Minhyuk who took me to my house,*The others also made their way to their house, Seungho and Dahee interlacing their arms , Jumie beside them awkwardly alone*,He waved me back and retraced his way.

 

*So sleepy!*,I crawled onto my bed and try to switch off the light,*Message?*,I heard my phone vibrate and open to see the message,*Maybe rom Minhyuk*My eyes were nearly fall out from their sockets when I saw where the message is from.

 

From:Zelo

Noona,are you sleeping now?

*B.A.P's Zelo sent me a message?Of course ,they can .They have my phone number*

 

To:Zelo

Yes,on my bed.Trying to sleep.

 

From:Zelo

Sorry for disturbing,Noona.Good night! ;D

*Wink??@-@*

 

To:Zelo

Good night! :D

 

I replied and pulled up my blanket getting ready to sleep,*Am I dreaming?*,B.A.P is friend with me and Zelo sent a message,*The school will be full of joy*,But why my bias,Daehyun didn't seem so friendly to me.Nevermind,I am happy only that I can meet him everyday,*Good night,everybody"

 

______________________

Thank you for viewing !

I love you !

I want you !

I need you !

Saranghae !

 

(PS:They are msg from Daehyun for you guys) *HAHA*

 

"I will be with you together in a short time"

                                          Daehyun-B.A.P