Fansign,please?

My Sweet Romance with Jung DaeHyun

Time has passed and the friendship between Haeju and B.A.P become firmer and firmer.Now,she is not awkward in front of them anymore ! And what about her bias 'Daehyun' ? Is he friendly with her now ? *Wondering*

 

Daehyun's POV

 

"Oppa,this is my present.Accept please",the girl handed me a pink heart shaped box,"Thanks",I replied with a bright smile,"Oppa,I love you",she ran away,*Yeah,yeah.All fan girls say that words*,I looked at to my members and they were also busy accepting the presents from the fans,"Oppa,here is cheesecake for you",*Again?*,"Thanks,but Ho Sara-ssi,you don't need to give this to me everyday",*Cheesecake is my favourite food but I can't eat that everyday*,"Oppa,it's ok.Just accept it",she made a slime action and forced to accept her cheesecake,"OK,but next time don't do this again",I pleaded,"I won't if you feel werid for this",she said,"Meet you in class","Woah,Hyung,cheesecake again?",Zelo asked with hand full of present in his hand,"We will be late for the class,let's go",Youngguk Hyung ordered.

 

We walked down the hallway , heading to our classroom,"Hyung,why did you always accept Ho Sara's present?",Zelo asked,"Because she is my fan","Whatever,she only gave cheesecake.Doesn't she.....",Zelo couldn't end his words because of the sudden shout,"Oppas,B.A.P Oppas",*Such a big loud voice*,we turned to see the direction of the sound.I saw Oh Haeju running towards us ,*What again?*,I also saw Minhyuk,Seungho and her two friends,named Dahee and Jumie,calmly followed from behind her.She reached in front of us and breathed heavily,"Haeju,what's wrong?",Himchan Hyung asked,"Noona,here,take this",Zelo gave her a bottle of water but she refused,"No,no,there is an important thing that I want from all of you",she said,"What do you want?",I ask,*She is friendly and smart.So,she is one of my friend*,"It's ....."she said,"Fansign!!!!",*Fansign?Is that really important?*,"Hyungs,she was too tired running here because she wants a fansign from you",her friends were also arrived and Minhyuk said,"Yes,Oppa,we have been friends for quite a long time but I forgot to request a fansign from you.You are my favourite idols,why did I forget it?",Kang Haeju scratched her head,"Haha,Haeju,it's easy for us.We will give you",Himchan Hyung patted her head,"Please make it pretty.I want your fansigns different from that you always do it for the fangirls.Like graphics or colorful fansign",she ped her bag and handed us many colour papers,*Graphics?Colourful?*,"Don't worry.We will do it for you",Younggae said examining the paper she gave,"We will make it an interesting thing for you",Youngguk Hyung said,*He treats her so good.He does not treat other fans like that*,"Thank you so much"she jumped up and down,*Still a child?*.

 

HaeJu's POV

 

*How stupid I am !*,I am attending in the same school with B.A.P but I forgot to take autographs from them.And if I could get the fansigns,I want them to be special,*B.A.P is my favourite band!!!!*,I want their autographs as not very simple one.I want them to be colourful.They said that they would do it for me,"Oh Haeju,what are you thinking about?",I was back to earth as the teacher shouted at me,"It's nothing.I am sorry",I said,"So,do you know the answer of this sum?",*Kya!!!! I am bad at Maths*,"A-Ah,it's is........"*C'mon.C'mon....*,I traced down the sum,"You don't know it?",the teacher asked,"Teacher,she is a nerd.She will not know anything",*That Ho Sara*,"I know it.The answer is 100",I answered confidently,"Good",the teacher smiled at me,*Hoo...*,I blew my hair strands that are downing on my forehead in satisfaction.Suddenly,a piece of paper droppen onto my table.*What?I don't want to be asked again*,I opened it secretly.

 

Yah,Oh Haeju.Concentrate on the subject!!! O__O

 

I know that handwriting.It's Minhyuk's handwriting.I looked at him and he pointed at the board.I stuck out a tongue to him,*All are sleeping?*,To my surprise,all the students from the back seat are falling asleep.Only Daehyun,Minhyuk and Seungho looking at the teacher's teaching.*Daehyun also seemed too tired*Zelo,who was sitting beside me,near to fall asleep with a pen in his hand,*All are lazy guys*

 

"Oppa,why are you all sleepy?",I shook my palm in front of Himchan's face who was sleepy placing his head on the study table,*It's lunch time now*,"Leave them.They are too tired"Daehyun said keeping his things into his bag,"We all have a training yesterday.That's why they all are tired","Daehyun,how is the training?You are an idol so you will know",Minhyuk said in excitement,*Minhyuk also has same dream with me.So,I followed his words*,"To be honest,it is exhausting.But it will become happiness when we are in front of our fans.They like us and support us.So,the tiredness are gone",Daehyun said,"And aren't you also tired,Oppa?",I asked,"Of course,I am.But I can't sleep in the class.This is kind of a rude behaviour",he explained,*Daehyunnie is so polite*,"So,where will you guys go now?To the canteen?",Daehyun said putting a box of cake on the table preparing to eat,*Ho Sara gave him a cheesecake again?*,"Yes,and you?",Seungho answered,"I will just stay here and wait until they wake up",Daehyun said,"Will you eat this?",I pointed at the cake,"if not,what should I eat?",he yelled,*I don't want you to eat the thing that she gave you*

 

Please pay attention!Students who transfered to Seoul Arts High this year with the good remarks from your old schools and do not live at our dooms ,  please come to the Head's office . Thank you !

 

We were going to our classes but the sound from the loud speaker stopped our steps,*For what?Did I do something wrong?*,"Unnie,that include us,right?",Jumie said.I nod,"Where is the head's office?",Minhyuk asked,"I don't know.Why did he call us?And only the students who don't live at the dorms",Seungho scratched his hair,"Don't be too talkative.Let's find the head's office",Dahee punched Seungho hand playfully pulled him along with her.We all made our way to the Head's office.

 

"Kids,today I called you to come to my office because I want you to stay at our dorms",*What?You said that it's ok if we will not stay at the dorms*,"Why?",Youngguk Oppa asked politely,"Because I want you to take more practise time as our first showcase of this year will be revealed soon",*What did I hear?A showcase?*,"Showcase?So,it will be like the thing in the drama "Dream High' ",I asked,"Haha,yes,Kang Haeju,but this year we decided to have the showcase more interesting than other years.It will be different from the old ones",he explained,"And B.A.P,you can also practise in our classroom.They are like your training rooms","Ah,I think we can,right?Guys?",Himchan Oppa asked to s,"Me too",the other members said,"I will too",Daehyun also said in,*Daehyun accept I will accept*,"We all will",I smiled at the Head,"Right?",I winked at Minhyuk and he gave in,"We will,sir"and all my friends too,"Great!"he looked satisfied.

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

"Daehyun Oppa",OH Haeju handed me a bottle of juice,"Drink this.You will be full of energy"She acted like a fresh vegetable*In my view,haha*,"Thanks",I received it and she also gave juices to other members,"Oppas,the class will be started soon",she made a sign to go into the class and her two friends,Minhyuk and Seungho followed,including us.

 

Clingggg~~~~

 

"Annyeong,Oppas,see you tomorrow.Don't forget my fansigns",the nerd waved her hand and went out from the class interlacing her hands with Minhyuk,*They are too close*,"Annyeong,Noona.Don't worry.I will make the most beautiful fansign for you",Zelo said,*That fansign will make me sick again*

 

As soon as we arrived to our dorm,we packed our things for tomorrow.We will going to stay at the school dorms starts from tomorrow.*Do Manager Kang like this?*I wonder how Manager Kang will react this situation.

 

Ting Taung~~~

 

"Hey guys,it's Manager Kang",Jongup opened the door as he heard the door bell.Manager Kang went in,"You all said that you will stay at the school dorms?",he asked,"Y-Yes",Youngguk Hyung answered,"Great","Why great?",I asked in,"I also want you to live at school dorms since you all are third year high school students now",he explained,"So,you won't mad at us?",Zelo asked."Why would I ?"We have a long talk and Mamager Kang went to his house since it was very dark."Hyungs,we have to do fansigns for Haeju Noona",*Aish,that fansign!I am now too sleepy*

 

"How should I do the fansign?",Zelo mummbled rolling his pencil,"Hyung,what will you do?",he asked to Younggae,*The brainy idiot will have a great idea.Should I ask him?*,I looked at my pink paper and then to Younggae,I saw Jongup drawing the fansign with marker,"Daehyun,you don't even start to make a sketch?",Himchan Hyung said,"I have no idea with this","Just make it different from your original autograph and put some colours and write something like 'fighting' or others",Youngguk Hyung advised drawing his fansign carefully,*Different from the original fansign?I get it.Dirty idea has been popped out*,"Thanks,Hyung!",I started to make the fansign,*She will like it.Haha*,I smirked.

 

HaeJu's POV

 

*How will be my fansigns?*,I thought in my bed watching the celing.I have already packed my things for tomorrow and was too tired now.*I want Daehyun's fansign the most interesting*,He will make it for me,I swear.And starts from tomorrow,we will live under one roof.*The bad thing is Ho Sara is living at the school dorm*,One day,Ho Sara and I will meet each other head to head again because she also watched me with her bad minded eyes.*Message?*

 

Himchan Oppa:I have done a fansign for you.;)

 

Me:Thanks Oppa.:)Good night!

 

Himchan Oppa:Have a sweet dream ! ;)

 

I took my phone as I heard the alarm of message.It was from Himchan Oppa.It is too late,they are making a fansign for me until now.*How lucky I am*

 

_____________________________

Thank you for viewing !