Wonderful Schoollife

My Sweet Romance with Jung DaeHyun

Clingggg~~~~~

 

HaeJu's POV

 

*Hoo,tired*,I stretched my arms ,standing up from my position on the floor,*This class is.......amazing*,"Annyeong Haseyo,Tr.Lee,thanks for teaching,see you tomorrow",all the students including me greeted,The teacher said us to go to our next classes.We quickly made our way to the changing room but someone pull my hair,that was tying in two ponytail,"Hey,cute friend",I said the voice,*Himchan again,no......Himchan Oppa*,"Y-Yes","Hyung,don't do like that,she will hurt",Younggae said.Himchan put away his hand from my hair and I turned back to face him,There are only three of them.Himchan,Zelo and Younggae.Where are the others?None of Youngguk,Jongup,DAEHYUN,Minhyuk and Seungho*I think they already got into the changing room*,"Where will you stay?",Himchan asked,*What will he do with it?*,"No,I will stay at my house","So,you tranfer with the good remarks from your old school?",I nodded"Not only me,also my friends","Those two boys include?",Younggae added,"Yes,they are my best friends.They also got very good remarks.And how about B.A.P?",I asked shamelessly,"We are same to you",Zelo said,"We will only stay at our dorms","OK,sorry for taking your time,go change for the next class".

 

*There will be only three classes left for today*,I retied my hair and picked up my bag,"Haeju,we are here waiting for you",I heard Minhyuk shouting at me from outside."I am here,let's go","How about B.A.P?They are friendly,just wait for them",Seungho said,*Why are they taking too long?Daehyun has got in there before me*,I heard the feet steps and the curtains liftes up,revealing Daehyun,*Handsome,cute,stylish and......perfect for me*,I made a big grin on my face staring at my love from top to bottom.*My love from my side,haha*And the others came out.We headed to our next class.*B.A.P?Is this real B.A.P.They are idols but why are they so friendly to me?@-@*

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

I walked into the changing room as the teacher told us to go to our next class.

 

I changed into my uniform and saw Minhyuk,Seungho and Kang Haeju in front of the class,*Waiting for us?*,Meanwhile,Minhyuk and Seungho are really friendly,but that nerd I don't really know.I haven't talk that much with her.*Am I that handsome?*,I saw a big smile on her face staring at me.And all the other members came out,going to our next class.

 

Clingggggg~~~~~*The last bell ringing for today*

 

I put my things into my backpack to be ready to go to the dorms.*We won't stay at here.It's will be so disgusting gor me*,That nerd girl,Kang Haeju likes me so much I think,*She was sitting next to me ,but that was not her own mind,the teacher forced her to sit *,But I thought the seat I was sitting was her past seat.Therefore,she lost hers.She also packed her things,*Too slow*,I waited unpatiently waiting her to go out of my way.She looked up my action and moved herself aback,making a way for me,"Daehyun Hyung,why did you sit there?I have lost my seat because of you",Zelo said from his seat putting his bag on the back,"Sorry,Hyung didn't know",I said to our Maknae,"Let's go then","Annyeong,Seungho and Minhyuk,see you tomorrow",I waved at only the two boys,"Annyeong,Haeju",Youngguk Hyung added,and all the members did"Annyeong Noona,see you tomorrow",Zelo said waving his palm.*She looks confusing with my action* We rushed out from the classroom but someone blocked us.The three girls including the Queenka named Ho Sara.

 

HaeJu's POV

 

I pushed myself backwards since Daehyunnie waited for the path,*Sorry,Oppa*,I apologised in my mind and he rushed out.He greeted th Seungho and Minhyuk but he didn't to me,*WHY?Does he dislike something about me?*,But other members greeted me.

 

"Let's go",Seungho said.We came out from the classroom and saw nine people in front of us*Who??*,I looked carefully and saw my love Oppas,*LOL* the ..........Queenka and her two bodyguards.*What are they doing?*

 

"Excuse me,Ho Sara,can you move alittle from our way?",Himchan asked with an icy face,*Sorry,Himchan Oppa,I have to tell all of you something",Ho Sara refused the request,"So what?Tell it quickly",Youngguk said with 'Near of the anger' voice."Calm down,Youngguk Oppa",Ho Sara said curling her hair strands to look attractive.*With no doubt,she's pretty enough for the men,the handsome men like in front of me*,"I am your fan,and I like to be friends with you.OK?",Ho Sara smiled,"Good bye,see you tomorrow,my handsome princes",she turned back,waving her hair in the air.*WoW,beautiful*,"That jerk",I heard Zelo said,*JERK???He called me 'Noona' and Ho Sara 'Jerk*,and all the members went from our sight saying many gossips about the Queenka.But Daehyun didn't .He just stay silent,*He's so silent.Does he like her?No,it can't be*I patted Minhyuk and Seungho to go.

 

"Hey,you guys,why are you so late?"Dahee shouted to us,"Sorry,baby",Seungho said patting Dahee's cheek slightly,"I was missing you so much,the whole day","Me too, my prince",Dahee said with her sweet voice,*Geee,nice scene*,we started to walk to out from the school.*Where is B.A.P?*

 

Pwang Pwang~~~~

 

I heard the car's horning and saw my car driving by the driver of our house.It stopped in front of me and the driver opened the car's door for me to get in,"You guys,come with me",I said to my friends,"No,thanks,Unnie,we will have fun tonight for our first day of school",Jumie grinned,*You idiots,why didn't you tell me?*,"Yah,why I have to be left?","Because you have to study,my little sister,and you are so innocent ,get in,get in",Minhyuk forced me to get into the car and they ran away,*I will kill you*,"OK,you can go now",I ordered to the driver and he started to drive.I took out my phone as i heard the phone vibrated,alarm for receiving a message.

 

From:Minhyuk

               Haeju,I will not come to school tomorrow.Although the second day of school,it is also the  day that my father left away.:-'( Sorry.;-)

 

To:Minhyuk

            It's ok.I will come to your house with the guys as soon as the school is ended.Be happy tonight.;-)

 

I text back and played some games with my phone*Minhyuk's father has died 3 year ago with lung cancer.Tomorrow is the day his father left.*When I suddenly looked up to view outside,I saw.........Daehyun and s waiting for the car,I think they didn't see me,*Should I call them?I mean,they are in the public now,how can they stay here too long?*,I shook my head in confusement but I didn't said anything to the driver to stop the car.

 

DaeHyun's POV

 

We waited for Manager Kang ,who said that he will come and pick us.*Why is he late?*,I felt my fever has turned back little on me as the wind blew,*Manager Kang!!!!!!*,"Daehyun,are you ok?",Younggae asked,I nodded,"A bit!",Many cars were driven on the road but there were not our car,"Here,it is",I heard Youngguk Hyung said with a happy voice.I was happy to hear it and went into the car,"I am sorry.Because of some problems of your interview",Manager Kang apologised,"It's ok.Try not to become like this again",Himchan Hyung asked,"Can you switch off the aircon?I feel a little cold",I asked to the driver as I felt coldness of my body,*I don't want to be ill again","Manager Kang,it's because of you that Daehyun Hyung has caught a cold again",I heard Jongup complained and I felt sleepy ...........ZZZZzzzzz

 

HaeJu's POV

 

"I am arrive,Umma",I greeted only to Umma since I know Harabogyi was at his work,"Go and shower,sweetie",Umma said gently.I got upstairs and did my tasks.

 

 

"So,how's the school?",Harabogyi asked,"Great,the dance class is the best for me",I answered eating a piece of fruit,watermelon,"Go to bed early.I think you will be tired",Umma added,I nodded and made my way to my room.

 

*Sleepy!!!*,I took out my earphones and put it aside,taking out my glasses and went to sleep.*Is it the dream or the reality that I am attending at the same school with B.A.P ???*,I am very happy,very very happy,really really happy.Now I can meet Daehyunnie everyday not in the TV,not in my ipad,not in my phone,but in the outside world.I hid my head in my pillow with the happiness.*This school give me a lot of pressure start from the first day*,I wondered how was my friends hanging out?That idiots will be killed.*And B.A.P??Will they ok?*,I felt my eyelids became heavy,closing my eyes,I went into my paradise.

 

___________________________

Thank  you for viewing !

 

Our Daehyunnie<3 said that he loved all of you because you all read my story !!! *LOL~~~~*

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Daehyun :  Don't go away from me ! I need you as my everything ! <3

             You (Me) : I won't ,never.I also need you for my life ! <3   *HAHA*

 

         The next chapters will be Dan Tan Tan ~~~ Daehyun + You !! *Seducing,lol*