Officially...

HIGH SCHOOL LOVERs

 

#flash back#

Two month ago...

“Hyung…why you have to leave me? I love KiBum hyung, but still…”

One cute young man sits on the bench at the family parks, sobs, while he looks at the picture on his hand. The wind blows harder suddenly and the picture loose from his grip, which is make the boy panic and run to grab the picture.

“No…wind…please…don’t take my hyung’s picture from me…!! Please…”

The boy didn’t realize that he’s act attract one handsome young man attention. When the picture getting far away from him, the boy sit on the ground, crying. Then he sees one long arm gives him a picture which made him so glad and relieved.

“Hyungie!! Thank you…thank you…” said Jaejoong with teary eyes to his rescuer.

“You’re welcome…why are you crying?”

“My hyung is going to get married with his fiancée… I love him so much… I love his fiancée too, but I feel lonely now because everything will be different now…” said Jaejoong.

“But…I’m sure your hyung love for you won’t changing just because the marriage, right?”

Jaejoong stay silent for awhile, then he nodded his head.

“You’re right…he loves me so much, KiBum hyung loves me so much too,” said Jaejoong.

“So, you don’t have to worry about being lonely,” said the man.

“De! I have to be brave young man, so hyung will be proud of me!” said Jaejoong determined.

#flash back end#

“Eehh? So…the man at the park…is you?” ask Jaejoong, surprised.

Right now, as a promise, Yunho will explain about his act before at the school festival. They’re having a tea and coffee at the coffee shop near the school. First of all, Yunho told them about his first meeting with Jaejoong.

“Hyung, you’re not recognized him?” ask Junsu.

Jaejoong shook his head, makes the other jaw dropped, including Yunho.

“How come?” ask Young Saeng, curiously.

“I’m crying so much, so my sight is blurry, I can’t see his face clearly, only heard his voice…,” said Jaejoong, innocently.

Silent for a while, until Changmin makes a throat voice first and speak.

“So…you say that you attracted by my baby Jaejoongie from the first time you met at the park?”

“No,” said Yunho.

“What do you mean?” ask Changmin, knitted his eye brow.

“I like him when we met again at my club, hapkido club, and I like him more because I saw how he tried his best at the relays, because I know him as the clumsiest student in the gym class,” said Yunho, bluntly, makes Jaejoong’s face redden again.

Now everybody nodded their head. They understand Yunho’s feeling right now. KiBum and Changmin can see the sincerely in Yunho’s eyes and his explanation. Maybe not fall in love yet, but they sure that Yunho likes Jaejoong much enough to want to protect their baby Jaejoongie.

“Okay, I will give you blessing, but if you ever makes Jaejoongi cry even just a bit, I will hunt you down, trust me,” said Changmin, sternly.

“I understand, hyung.”

“Ng…but…how about Jaejoong hyung feeling?” ask Junsu.

“Ah, ne, how about your feeling, baby?” ask Changmin, to his baby brother.

Jaejoong look at his hyung, then to Yunho, then he blushing again. Truthfully he’s not sure about his feeling toward Yunho, not yet, but he must admit that he feel save beside this handsome man, so, yeah…blushing again.

“Ok then, I guess, you two now official couple,” said KiBum, understanding by looks at Jaejoong face and eyes.

Junsu and Young Saeng look at each other, rolled their eyes. They know, only Jaejoong who will having some awkward moment like this, getting official in front others people, thanks again to his overprotective brother.

*****

a/n : it is love at the first sight, but not so romantic Yunho makes him hard to express his feeling in the mushy type..