School Festival and...Boyfriend???

HIGH SCHOOL LOVERs

 

“Kim Jaejoong, you will join relay running as the last runner!” said Key, the class president.

“WHAT?! I can’t!” said Jaejoong, with trembling voice.

“That or volley ball, pick!”

Jaejoong pouting because he really don’t like any kind of sport.

“So?” ask Key, demanding.

“Arraseo! Relay running then!” said Jaejoong, gloomy.

“Good!”

Tomorrow this school will hold a sport and culture festival. This is annual event. Everyone has to take a role for the festival. Last year Jaejoong can save himself for included to the sport group because he got flu that time from two days before the event. But now, he doesn’t have any excuses.

“Su-ie, what should I do?”

“Just run,” said Junsu, simple.

“Yeah, just run,” said Jaejoong, rolled his eyes.

“What do you expect?” said Young Saeng

“AH, Changmin hyung will come tomorrow, right?” said Junsu, eagerly. The festival open for the student’s family to watch..

“Yes! And that’s why I have to do my best so Changmin hyung can be proud with me!” said Jaejoong, half in high spirit, but half in frustration because he knew how bad he was on every kind of sport thingy.

Junsu and Young Saeng give him knowingly looks. They really understand Jaejoong feels right now.

*****

“So, you will join relay group? I’m proud of you,” said Changmin, when they’re having dinner.

“Yeah, but I can’t promise that I can win, you know that the last runner have to do a mission, right?” said Jaejoong, in gloomy mode again.

“Don’t worry about that baby, I believe in you!”

“Me too, I know that you will can do that! Jaejoongie, fighting!” said KiBum, cheerfully.

“Me, fighting!” said Jaejoong, cutely, deserve a loving patted on his head by his hyung and KiBum.

“I’ll come with Changminnie, tomorrow, can I?” ask KiBum.

“Off course you can, you’re my family too,” said Jaejoong, smile happily. Right, Changmin and KiBum are his only family, because their parents is passed away when Jaejoong 8 and 12 years old.

Changmin and KiBum look at the pretty cute boy, lovingly. They know that they have to be Jaejoong brother also the boy parents, and they will do anything for this baby brother happiness.

*****

Jaejoong cheers Junsu who runs as sprinter from their class and shout happily while Junsu become the winner. After that, the two cheering Young Saeng who join long jump group. Relay group will be hold as the last event for today festival. Tomorrow will be place for culture event.

*****

“Are you ready, Jaejoong hyung?” ask Junsu.

“Never!”

“Come on, cheer up! Looks, Changmin hyung and KiBum hyung cheer you up from the audiences place,” said Junsu.

“Yeah, I know…ah, pray for me, neh? Su-ie, Young Saengie.”

“We will hyung, you know we will,” said the two, sincerely.

If others look at them maybe they think that Jaejoong will be goes for some serious and deadly mission now.

The announcer makes announce for the runner to get ready at their place. Jaejoong walk to his place as a last runner. He looks at his brother’s face and smile widely while Changmin shouted his name lovingly.

Finally, the race begins. Jaejoong wait his team mate with fast heart beat. When finally he receive his baton, he quickly open it and pull out the paper which the mission written on it. And…blushed!

“Ok, the last runner already tries to fulfill their mission now! Wait…what’s going on with the last runner from class 2-2?” asks the mc, for he look at Jaejoong who stand just like a statue, blushing.

“AH! Everyone, the last runner from class 2-2 has a mission to bring his boyfriend or girlfriend to the finish line! Okay, we will see now!!” shouted the announcer, eagerly.

“Aigoo! Jaejoong hyung can just grab anybody from our class!” said Junsu.

“No he can’t, because everyone will be misunderstands, because even though he’s clumsy like that, he have a lot of fans, remember?” said Young Saeng.

“Ah, you right! So, what should he do now?!” said Junsu.

Then the two heard the audience start shouting and they see someone has grab Jaejoong waist to run together.

Jaejoong felt his slim waist being grab by a strong arms, he know that he must run as fast as he can, but his legs not obey him, so he felt himself being lifted by his waist and drag to the finish line as a winner. Then he feel that the sound that surrounding him get bigger than before, with shouting and cheering.

“WAAHHH!!! SO, THE LAST RUNNER OF CLASS 2-2 BOYFRIEND IS THE ONE AND ONLY JUNG YUNHO!!!! WAAHHH!!!”

Yunho place Jaejoong to the ground gently, while the younger’s face became just like boiled crab now. Changmin, KiBum, Junsu and Young Saeng approaching them with questioning look.

“Jaejoongie, baby, can you explains?” ask Changmin, sternly.

“Ah…hyung…ng…this is our senior, Jung Yunho…Yunho hyung, this is my hyung and his fiancée,” said Jaejoong, softly.

“Jung Yunho, nice to meet you hyung,” said Yunho, polite.

“Kim Changmin, and he is Kim KiBum, so can you explain to us what’s going on? I knew my brother, he will tell me if he really have a relationship with someone,” said Changmin, suspiciously.

“I’ll explain after the ceremony, may I?” said Yunho.

KiBum look at Yunho and he can feel that the young man in front of him is a sincerely man. He brushed his fiancée hand softly, give a look to Changmin’s eyes that they can trust Yunho.

“Okay, after this we will go to have a cup of tea, everyone, that’s mean you two too,” said Changmin to Junsu and Young Saeng.

“Okay, hyung.”

Junsu poke Jaejoong’s hand gently.

“You owe us some explanation as well,” whisper Junsu on his ear. Jaejoong became blushed and confused again, because he’s not understand by himself what’s going on here.

Jaejoong look at Yunho who right now look at him with again, unreadable face, but when Jaejoong look at Yunho’s eyes he felt his heart became warm and his cheek also became warm and blushing again. So cute.

Yunho look at the younger man. He’s not confused anymore. He just has to explain everything to Jaejoong’s brother now.

#####

a/n : hmm…what’s Yunho’s explanation?