When first time we meet

Who are you...

"KAI is your idol... you really do respect him! his school with you, you always saw him walk with his friend, laughing, you don't know what this feeling means...its suddenly become so freaking weirdly in your life. that feeling make you feel happy like a damn! and that feeling to make you sad and crying like a river!!! that feeling we call LOVE... its really hurting you when you start love someone and that person doesn't know who you are...and you also not famous in school, that was really make you feel down! because KAI will never know you school with him..."

 

 

"lee soora FIGHTING!" wish your day always will be a good day then it will come to you! :)

i'm walking to school... its just same. nothing different. Suddenly...

 

 

"lee soora-ahh~!" (OHH! someone calling me!!! *walking faster* )...

"Yahhh~!!! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME!" *Knock my head*

"Aww!! its hurt! Minyoung ahh!" we running like a kids...

 

"you know what! i'm tweeting with someone last night, then i don't know why! i feel like someone keep looking at me when i turn back, OH GOSH!!! its my mom xD omg! can you just imagine that? i use Luhan abs as my twitter background!" we laughing like idiot and until i saw him... Minyoung just continue his story about Luhan abs but i didn't hear what she say's...

 

"KAI!" shout my heart... my heart suddenly beating so fast and... ohh no!!! my feet!!! i can't walk!

"when my mom saw it ,i'm covered my hand and said mom don't think badly! your daughter not just like what you think just now and..." minyoung stop walking when she saw i'm not with her then she turn back and... "ohh!!! lee soora-shhi~! what the fish are you doing here! i'm talking like idiot person, everyone saw me and taught i'm was crazy girl who was so stress with school! homework! then maybe they will think that i'm doing some project like let kill our stress with talking with trees, road, car, and..." *then frog suddenly jump beside me...*  "frog!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!! FROG! OMO!!! OMO!!!" Minyoung was jumping up and down like crazy! and i'm just running and hide behind her.

 

someone running to get us... "Mianhe! Mianhe! *laugh* *take the frog...*"

"yyyaaaahh~! is that your frongie!" Minyoung pout. "Nae~~~" Himchan can't stop laughing while other members just cover they mouths and laughing silently. everybody looking at us and KAI also... "OMO! my cheek turn blusher" i can't! KAI please don't look here...shy~!

Sehun coming... Hey what wrong? i hear you screaming?!! Sehun looks at Himchan up and down, up and down and his stop at hand part of himchan body...he saw himchan with his frog... "NO!" Sehun seems like scared! HYUNG~!!! running like a kids and hug KAI at the back...

"What'ss?!!!" KAI was shoked.

"i saw frog OMG! OMG!" people just laugh with sehun reaction...

"Aigoyahh~! *knock sehun head* if you scared with frog then what the heck you doing there? ahh...are you want to be their hero? like superman, batman, spiderman? yaaah~! you just a little kids ohh! understand that...that was fact!" Kai laughing.

Sehun looks around and said... "hyung-ahh! here so many girl watching us! so can you just talk silently just like what i do just now???" Sehun talk with his solf and very silently voice

D.O Hyungg!!!

"whut kai?"

"can you find me a BIG Tripple book? so i can punch his head!" Sehun push Kai and run to get Minyoung... 

"Hey~! Kai want to bully me! i'm scared so i come here. can we walk together? *wink*"

i'm totally shocked with what sehun do just now! i don't know how minyoung feel right now *look at her face* minyoung face seems like she just saw a BIG cutely frongie do aegyo in front of her *faint~* haah...why i can get friend like this?

"yyes~!!!" Minyoung maybe think she is Queen just now~~~ aigoo~aigoo~ "ahh...lee soora-shhi! take care ohh...sorry" *with two finger up~peace~*

"Nae...just walk with sehun. enjoy your day" i smile tightly. when i saw them walking in front me ,my face turn like can i die just now? haa...why minyoung so lucky got him. i'm walking slowly and look down. i just saw my two feet with sad face then when i look my right, i saw another feet...

Are that minyoung feet? ahh no, that was not minyoung size... i'm slowly looks at that feet and up...up...up "AARRHHH!!!" NO! its can't be! Kai was jump a bit! "yaaaahh`! you scared me ahh!"

"wwhaaat...aaarrree...yyoouu...ddooiinngg...hheeree???~~" ~stutter~

"i'm just walking with a girl who make her face turn sad..." Kai was walking and just look in front. i'm look down faster when Kai want looks at me!

"haha shylee girl~ i like it *smirk" Kai just want to kill me with his ing face! i can't breath anymore!!! someone please help me! i need air fresh *cry a bit*

when kai want to look at me with his closely face, i quickly rub my tears! Kai face seems worried... "Kai i gotta go!!!" *run faster with blusher*

 

*KAI POV*

"what wrong with she...? why she crying? did i do something wrong? haaa...i wish i can know more about her... *worried* ahh! maybe i can got her phone number from minyoung but i must talk with sehun~ i hope she got minyoung phone number~! Ehh! why its become like this! since when i'm worried about her? ahh...its to difficult to me... why she crying..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong~! how was it? its that okie? >_< ahh...please Comment`! so i can know what this chapter was like... i'll try my best to next chapter^^ sorry for bad english ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

which was your face reaction? xD

 

A.    

 

B.      

 

 

C.       

 

Chanyeol always be creeping xD LOLOLOLOL~ i love baekyeol couple <333