chapter 38

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L fall asleep at the bench infront of the operating room because of tiredness.

"Oppa! I'm here."

L looked around and saw Hyo Son standing not far away from him while wearing a dress in a breathtaking view of a field in dusk.

"Hyo Son. I'm glad that you are okay. Please don't ever leave me again."  He said while walked toward Hyo Son.

"I'm sorry." Hyo Son said while tears started slowly strolled down to her cheeks.

"Why are you sorry for?" L inner body started to feel fear. He can't lose her. Can't. Just can't.

"I'm sorry."

"What do you mean by that?" L sense something wrong. "No. Don't you said that you are leaving me."

"Doctor! Patient's pulse is going down. She not gonna make it." 

"Quick. We need to save her or we might lose her. Give me the suction tube."

"I'm sorry. Take a good care of our son. He is the one that connected me to you."

"No. No. Don't leave me." He quickly ran to get to Hyo Son but Hyo Son slowly drifting away from him.

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo and I always do." Her voice coed.

"HYO SON!!!!"

"Doctor!" The surgeon looked at the monitor.

Beep. Beep . Beeeeeeep. 

"Get ready with the defibrillator and set to 200 joules." After ready  he place the pad on Hyo Son chest. "Okay on 3. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ..." Hyo Son middle body bounced. 

"Again on 3. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ..." 

Beeeeeeepp.

---<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter