chapter 24

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Early in  morning, Eunji arrived at hospital after being persuaded by Woohyun to get home last night. When she get in the room, Hyo Son still unconscius. "Hyo Son, wake up your daughter and son are waiting for their mom." But no sign that she will wake up. Eunji stand from chair and went out. She can not hold her tears when watching Hyo Son condition. How is her best friend had suffered. She crying silently infront of the close door.

"Hye, what happen? Why are you crying like this? Out here? How is Hyo Son?" Woohyun crouched down. "I can't bear to watch her condition. How is she suffered. Yesterday if I didn't have feeling to look her at L's mansion, I think she wouldn't live."

"It's okay. Let's us pray that she will be fine." Woohyun hugged Eunji while she crying sadly on his chest.

---

Hyo Son open her eyes. She looked around. 'Where am I?' She tried to get up but her head didn't allowed to do that. The pain in her head pricking her brain. She suddenly remember something and then put her small hand on her stomach. Flat. She start to panic. 'What happen to my child? Where is my child?' Tears streaming down her cheeks. The door being opened. Revealing Eunji with shock face.

"Hyo Son. What happen? Why are you crying? Tell me."

"My kid. What had happen? Where is he?" Hyo Son tried to speak even feel pain.

"They are fine. Your boy is healthy, cute and sweet like me." She giggled to hide her ner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter