chapter 39

if it's the destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L opened his eyes to know that his wife not beside him now. 

"Hyo Son. Please come back to me. I need you and I miss you."

Flash back~

The surgeon came out from the OR.

"Mr Myungsoo, I hope you can accept this. You're wife is safe now but she had a critical situation just now and fall into the coma state. We need her to pass this critical time in 24 hours. I hope that you can be with her during this time. She need someone that love her to support her for passing this stage."

L look blankly at the surgeon. 

---

He took leaves from work to accompany Hyo Son at the hospital. His parents took Aiden to their house to took care of him while he with Hyo Son in hospital.

Last night, Hyo Son passed the critical moment and had been transfered to intensive care but until now she didn't opened her eyes. 

L looked at his wife lovingly.  

'She is really beautiful even in this state. Why last time I'm blind to see the beauty of her?' He keep asking himself but he can not find the answer.

The door knocked from outside and  opened slidely revealed the two love bird. Eunji and Woohyun. She was there last night. Crying non stop. Blaming herself because doubt about Hyo Son decision and even looked down on Hyo Son.

Her eyes swollen from crying last night. She took a sit on the right side of Hyo Son and held Hyo Son's hand. "Hyo Son-ah. Why did you lie to me? You make me looked down on you. Aren't you felt guilty for turn your friend like that? Huh?" 

No response from Hyo Son.

"Just please next time don't ever lied to me or else I'll punch you."

"Why you did you want to punch my wife? I won't allowed it. Punch me instead."

"Punch you? I can? Holy yes. I would love too."

"Eh? Hyo Son look like your friend want to punch me. She will ruined my handsome face." L look like a child whining her mother to buy a toy.

"God. L don't ever whining like that in front of me ever. Disgusting."

"Whaaaat?" He make cute face. Eunji and Woohyun both dying for cringe.

Eunji let out chuckles. Followed by Woohyun and L. The atmosphere become more lively than just now. 

"Ah before I forgot, L Joe is coming back. "

"L Joe? Who is he?"

"Hyo Son long lost brother."

"She has a brother? How come I never knew about that?"

---

"Ma! Ma! Ma!" Aiden shook Hyo Son handbut no response. "Son, come to appa." Aiden turned to L that sitting on a couch inside the room. 

"Appa! Appa! Appa!" He penguin walked to his daddy. L took him and put on his lap. "Omma is sleeping. Don't disturb her okay?" He said to Aiden as if he would understand. 

"We will take care of Aiden until Hyo Son concious. Everyday we would bring him to visited his mother. Your mom also will has a friend i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter