♛School Fundraiser Part Two

♛♥Would You Be My Girlfriend?♥♛

 

♥SooYoung's P.O.V♥

 

 Kwangmin and I continued to work at the balloon stand. It eventually got to the point where there was only a few prizes left. "Uhm, Kwangmin?" I asked while peeking over the wall dividing us. "Huh?" Kwangmin was taking pictures with more girl customers. "Excuse me....Kwangmin!" I flicked his shoulder. "Huh, what?" I looked over his prizes and he got more than he originally had.

 "Did you already go to get more?" I mumbled while pointing at the prizes. "Ahh, no. These girls are paying me to take a picture and kiss them on the cheek. But I guess I sort of did because Youngmin stopped by t-" I backed away from his side of the stand. "This isn't a kissing booth Kwangmin. It's balloon darts for little children." I sat in the stool on my side and waited for the last six prizes be taken away.

 "But here. Minwoo said you really liked Pokemon." I handed him the large pikachu plushie. "I'ma head over to see how Minwoo and Shin are doing."

As I was beginning to unlock the hinges of my stand, I felt a hand hold my forearm. "Please....don't go." Kwangmin was holding both of my forearms now. "Jeez Kwangmin! This is a fundraiser! Not a drama!" I shook off his hands and opened up the small door of my stand. "Have fun taking pictures with the girls!" I joked.

I could feel myself becoming lighter. "Wha-?" Kwangmin was lightly lifting me back into the stand. "You signed up for this. You're gonna finish the job. Now, we can work together in my stand." He ruffled my bangs and began to hand out darts to little children and gently taking their parents won.

I sat on his stool with my arms and legs crossed and a small pout on my face. "Ah! Noona! You look so cute!" That defiantly wasn't Kwangmin that time.

"Ah~!! You do!" Minwoo and Shin were buying darts to play the game, which actually made sense. "I'll take ten darts." Minwoo handed Kwangmin five thousand won. 

Minwoo managed to pop a balloon with every dart, he even popped two with one. "Alright kid, pick any prize." Kwangmin crossed his arm and nudged me off his stool. "Mmm....I don't know. Oh! I'll take to really big, pink teddy bear!" Kwangmin sighed and climbed up on the stool and threw the bear at Minwoo.

"SooYoung! This is for you!" He smiled and tilted his head slightly. "Oh? Thank you, Minwoo!" He handed me the stuffed bear with a red bow around its neck. "You know...it's weird...Teddy Bears don't have mouths." 

Everyone but me looked at him funny. I looked at him smiling. "Minwoo! Look!" I pointed to the small curve under the dot of the nose. "What!?" He pulled the bear from me and looked at it. "I thought this was the nose!" I giggled and grabbed his arm. "How about we all get dinner? It's pretty late."

Shin shook his head. "No can do! We're having dinner at my house tonight!" Shin grabbed Minwoo and rubbed his head. "Right kid?" Minwoo squirmed. "Hajima! Hajima!" Shin rubbed his head harder. "Youngmin and Kwangmin are coming too!" He peered over at Kwangmin who nodded his head in approval.

"Alright. So, should we all head out?" Shin made us leave that second with Youngmin running behind us. "Guys! Wait! Wait guys!"
 

Minwoo's P.O.V

Shin was still hanging on to me, so I didn't really get a chance to talk with SooYoung on the walk to Shin's house. It didn't even matter though, she was too busy talking to Youngmin. "So Minwoo won this for you?! Whoa!" Youngmin poked at the bear's face. "Yeah, he popped more balloons than there were darts! It was really cool!" SooYoung was walking happily down the side walk.

 Kwangmin was walking alone with his hands in his pockets and earbuds in. "Hey...hey...Hey!" I elbowed him the side and he removed one ear bud. "Do you think Shin is going to invite SooYoung?" I asked. Kwangmin shook his head. "Probably not. She's a girl and we're all guys, it'll probably just be weird. Plus Shin has a brother, so one more guy." Kwangmin didn't seem that upset about her probably not coming.

"Oh! But Shin has two sisters!" I shouted. SooYoung looked back. "Really? How old are they?" SooYoung's eyes got brighter. God she was adorable.

Shin smiled cooly and responded with his hands in his pockets, letting me go and finally being able to breathe. "The youngest is six and the oldest is twelve." SooYoung smiled again. "Ah! So I'm their unnie. I only have a little brother, so I've never really been called unnie." SooYoung faced the bear and poked at the eyes. "I'm in love with this bear though. Thank you Minwoo." She walked over next to me and made me look at it.

"It looks like Shin...Shin always has this kind of smile." She laughed at herself and held the bear tighter. It was nearly her size too! "You're so cute..." I whispered under my breath. "What was that?" SooYoung poked my shoulder. "Oh, nothing, just thinking out loud."

When we finally reached Shin's house, SooYoung bid us fair-well and started heading to her house. "You..live...next door....to Shin?" Youngmin and Kwangmin and I were in complete unison. "Yeah, whats wrong with that?" She looked back at us and held the bear in one arm. "Nothing...it's just....nothing." Youngmin shook his head and walked into Shin's house.

"C'mon! You guys really think I'm such a ert don't you!? I would never peek on a neighbor!" Shin shouted while stomping inside.

"SooYoung...you're not going to come?" I asked, fidgeting with my hands. She shook her head and grabbed both of my hands. "No, I remembered that I had homework and a project to work on. I don't think that Miss Choi really likes me." She stood up on her tippy-toes and looked up at me.

"You're taller than I thought." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "G'night." I stood there dumbfounded. "G...night? SooYoung, what does that mean in Korean?" I grabbed her hand and she turned to me. "Hm? Oh, it means good night." She patted my head and walked away and disappeared into her house.
 
"Minwoo! Come inside!" Shin's mother was calling me with her slippers and apron still on. "Alright!" I scurried inside and sat across from the Jo twins.

"Hey kiddo, what were you doing outside?" Shin rubbed my head forcefully again.

"Yeah...what were you doing outside?" The twins were in perfect unison. "Oh...um...just...saying 'G-night' to SooYoung."

"What does that mean!?" Kwangmin's face turned pink. "What does it mean!?" Kwangmin took his arms off of the table and looked at me with wide eyes.

"It just means good night...don't you pay attention in school?" Youngmin punched Kwangmin in the arm lightly.

I looked around at everyone at the table. "Shin! Are your friends sleeping over?" Shin's mom shouted from her bedroom loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"Do you guys want to sleep over?" Shin looked around, his sisters' eyes were pleading us to say no.

"Kwangmin and I will." Youngmin raised his hand. "Well, Minwoo?"

I had to think. If I do sleep over, I would have to borrow one of Shin's uniforms...which were somewhat big on me. If I don't, they'll probably try to peek on SooYoung...erts.

"Yeah...I'll stay."

❥Alright, sorry for being pretty braindead x___x
But I have some ideas for the next chapters, so I'll probably work on them later today or something ^^

Thanks for putting up with me X//D