♔School Fundraiser

♛♥Would You Be My Girlfriend?♥♛

♥SooYoung's P.O.V♥

 Ah the weekend! My time to sleep in, and do nothing! I could feel the warm rays of the sun beat down on my arm through the window; Spring is great. Today is my day, no Adrian, and I could smell sweet food from the kitchen, so I guess my dad was heating up food halmeoni made...my grandma is a great chef.

I adjust my legs to hang from the bed and reached for my TV remote. The TV turn on with a bright light and some Korean Variety show was on. I skimmed through the channels and found the English channel. 

"SooYoung!" My dad was shouting so loud that Link started to bark and growl. "WHAT?" I hollered back. "Friends." Obviously we don't know how to use our indoor voices.

Slipping on a nicer shirt and shorts, I quickly threw my hair in a ponytail. "Yes?" I stepped out of my room with Link, his tail was arched over his back like normal and his right ear was perked up. 

"SooYoung!" Minwoo and Shin were waiting at the door and made no hesitation to step in to talk to my dad. "Hi" I waved to them and remembered today was the school fundraiser. "Aren't you coming today?" Shin crossed his arms and pursed his lips again. "Did you forget?" I quickly shook my head, causing my pony tail to flail around. "Nope, I just slept in a bit. Just wait for me outside and I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Alright, but don't dress too nice, we're just going to be in charge of stands." Minwoo was really excited about this fundraiser. He had his hair swept to the side like normal, but instead of his usual uniform, he was wearing casual skinny jeans, a white V-neck, and a few bracelets. Shin was just wearing white shorts and a white t-shirt.

 When I hunted through my closet, I grabbed a pair of flip flops, denim shorts with little pearls on the pockets, and a teddy bear, striped V-neck. Sliding on the flip flops, I hopped out of my room with my bag of treasures.

"Ready!" I smiled at the two boys who were too busy playing with Link than to look at me. "Ahem." Minwoo and Shin snapped their heads up. "Whaa, noona you look so nice." Shin stood up in front of me. "We're going to meet the twins there, 'kay?" Shin escorted me out and Minwoo followed close behind.

 

♛Minwoo's P.O.V♛

Shin was walking with SooYoung, leaving me behind by only a few inches. "SooYoung, what booth are you going to work at?" I asked. I had to catch up to Shin's level, Kwangmin and him probably became pretty close that time when Youngmin and I missed most of lunch.

"Uhm....I don't know. I might work at the dunk tank." She had her hands on her bag. "I brought money just in case." She smiled at me. "Uh! No! You didn't have to, I would've paid for you!" I stuttered. "Aw, thanks Minwoo." Her hand touched my shoulder which made me stop for a second. "No problem!" I smiled widely so she would ignore me being awkward.

 

 

When we arrived at the fundraiser, the faculty made us sign sheets on what booth we were going to work at. Naturally, I signed up for the dunk tank because, one, I love dunk tanks, and two, SooYoung was going to work at it too! "Aye, Kwangmin, Youngmin, what are you guys going to sign up for?" I leaned over Shin to ask them.

"Kwangmin is signing up for balloon darts, and I'm going to help by blowing up balloons. You're going to work at the dunk tank right?" I rubbed the nape of my neck. "Ha, yeah." Shin glared at me and wrote his name under mine. 

"You're going to try to work at the dunk tank?" I asked while sitting back in my seat. Shin nodded and forced a smile. "Yep, to work with SooYoung; I don't think she'll want to go in the tank so I'll go in." I nodded and crossed my arms. "That's cool, if you don't mind I work with you guys, too." I paused and leaned further back in my chair. "And if you do, I did sign up first." Leaning further back in my foldable chair, it collapsed underneath me.

"Minwoo!" I heard a high pitch wail and felt warm arms around me. "Wha-what?" 

"You're an idiot." I felt a hand hit my head and looked up. "K-Kwangmin!?"

He pushed me back up in the chair and continued to walk to the stand with the balloons. "Yeah you turd." SooYoung was already gone, so it couldn't be her. Plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't have big hands and short nails.

 

 

When I made it to the dunk tank, I looked around for SooYoung. 

"Minwoo!" I could hear her call my name from behind another stand. "I decided to do something else instead. Sorry, I didn't really want to fall into a tank of freezing cold water." She shook my hand and held it. "Good luck." She laughed and ran away...so this means...me...and Shin...working together. Ew.

♛Kwangmin's P.O.V♛

 

I hurried along after catching Minwoo. That weird kid, he started my hands and he kept his eyes closed. Weirdo.

Youngmin decided to quit blowing up the balloons and instead went to the water ballons...not much of a difference, he still has to blow up balloons.

Shin and Minwoo were working on the dunk tank, trying to get the trigger to work.

And here I was blowing up balloons with confetti in them. Woohoo.

 

"Oh, hey Kwangmin." I felt a hand tap my back. "What?" As I quickly turned around, SooYoung's face was a few inches away from mine. "Whoa, back up." She pushed my forehead back with two fingers. "A-are you going to help me?" I was still dumbfounded. "Yeah, Youngmin said that since I  changed my mind about the dunk tank I should cover what he left."

That made sense, I think. "Oh, okay. You can blow up the rest of the balloons while I pin them up." She nodded but grabbed my hand. "Do you have prizes?" She raised an eyebrow. "No one is really going to play without some kind of prize."

Looking around, I grabbed a large white plastic bag. "Here. Pin these up instead, I'll blow up the balloons." She pushed my hand away. "No way, you know what happens...I'm standing the the stool, my foot miss the stool and I slip, you try to catch me but miss, and I get hurt. No thanks, you can do it." I stood there with my eyes wide open and mouth almost closed.

She was right though, that seems to happen pretty much all the time. I stepped ontop of the stool and tied the prizes from the top. "Can you pass me the other bag?" I pointed behind SooYoung and she quickly jumped up and handed it to me.

"Here." She handed me a bag with yellow toys and I hung them up. "Whoa, Pikachu." I stood there in awe of how big they were and how many. When I leaned over to the edge to tie up the biggest one, my body lost balance and my foot was on edge of the stool.

"Kwangmin!" I didn't really scream, I just made a 'ooph' noise and ended up on the ground in front of the stand. SooYoung was the one who actually screamed. "Hey, you alright?" She fixed my hair looked at my face. "Told you it would happen." She gave me a small but genuine smile and pulled me up. 

I towered over her and we both looked at eachother. SooYoung had really nice eyes. Her smile was nice too, but usually she smiled in sarcasm. I really wanted to thank her, but the words couldn't come out of my mouth. "Th-thank you." She smiled again, but this time it was a closed mouth smile. "You're welcome, but I told you it would happen anyway." 

She gazed over to the largest pikachu which was about two feet tall and one foot wide. "Are you going to try and win that?" She changed the subject pretty easliy, but I didn't advert my gaze. "Maybe." 

"Kwangmin!" I felt a water balloon hit my back. "Minwoo?" He pegged another balloon at my back. "You clumsy jerk!" When I turned around, a water balloon hit my stomach and the ground, yet didn't pop. "What?" I threw it back at him, which hit him in the shoulder. "Ah! You jerk!" He made a dramatic fall and the setup group resumed to normal. "Aish, that kid."
 

 "I think you guys are cute." SooYoung was putting away the stool and the left over balloons. "What?" I put my hand on the counter and looked at her with wide eyes. "I think you guys are really adorable. You guys seem to have a really nice relationship." I helped her pack away the things in the corner of Youngmin's stand. "Oh. I thought you meant something else." I my lips in distress.

"You thought maybe I think your faces are cute? Well, they are so don't worry. You guys could all be models." She set down the last box and looked up at me. "Ah, thanks." She ruffled my hair. "And your hair always looks fine, even if I mess it up." She adjust my hair so it was the same. "Still looks good." She smiled one last time then walked over to Shin and Minwoo.

 

❥AHHHH. I'm sorry this chapter came up really late =3= I just had a lot of stuff to do and didn't really have any ideas for Minwoo....so yeah. I'll try to update as much as possible this week though ^^