I Need You

Giving In To Love

 

So is this how it feels? The feeling of being in love. This could just be that I care, not love, right? 

 

Kris tossed and his bed. He thought it was strange that a week ago Joonmyeon was just his co-leader, a fellow group member but today he meant differently to Kris. That is strange especially when he knows Joonmyeon for so many years. Kris played back every moment he shared with Joonmyeon in the last 2 days. The way Joonmyeon's smiling eyes sparkled, his soothing voice, his gentle smile, his cute laughter, his slim hands on Kris', his small back against Kris' chest, his soft hair and his scent. That sweet vanilla cupcake scent that intoxicates Kris and left him wanting more. Kris' body shivered and he grinned widely while hugging his pillow tight. This is more than just caring, Kris thought. He didn't want to think too much about this but wished his sweet dreams tonight is of a special angel.

 

 

---

 

 

"Good morning everyone." Kris greeted everyone at breakfast. 

 

"Good morning Kris ge." Chen was the only one who answered while the other 3 boys shot a surprised look at Kris.

 

"Let's do well at practice today. And if anyone needs any help in anything, just let me know." Kris said energetically.

 

Now, all 5 of them looked at Kris suspiciously with their eyes wide and mouth slightly gapping. They glanced at each other, ate their food quickly and one by one stood up and left the kitchen to get ready for practice. Lay was left to do the dishes while Kris was still eating his breakfast.

 

“Wow, everyone is eager to go practice today. That’s very good.” Kris said happily.

 

“Yup… Me too.” Lay said and hurriedly left Kris alone in the kitchen.

 

That day’s practice was short as they were called to attend a briefing about the company’s upcoming concert tour. Their managers were already in the conference room when the boys walked in. They took their seats and as usual Kris and Joonmyeon sat next to each other closest to their managers. The briefing was done by a senior manager. Everyone was informed of the tour schedule, concert program and rehearsal dates with their sunbaenims. Kris and Joonmyeon were given reading materials to go through with the boys.

 

At the end of the briefing, the boys were left in the room with their managers. They were clearly excited and enthusiastic to go on an international stage again. Kris turned to Joonmyeon and saw how happy and exhilarated the boy look, it made Kris smile from ear to ear. He wished he can hug Joonmyeon right there.

 

It’s ok. I will have plenty of meetings with Joonie to discuss about this tour heeheeheeee… Kris thought and laughed to himself. They were released for the day and returned to the dorm with their managers.

 

Back at the dorm that night, Kris was tidying his bag a little before going to sleep. He took out the reading materials from the briefing that day and decided to look through the concert program.

 

Brreeeeuuuugh… brreeeeuuuugh…

 

His mobile phone vibrated. Kris reached for it from the bedside table. His eyes twinkled and a smile spread across his face when he saw who the text message was from.

 

Are you asleep? I was thinking about the upcoming concert.

We have to discuss about that right? We can talk tomorrow about it.  ~ Joonmyeon

 

Kris typed his reply hurriedly.

 

No, I'm awake. I was thinking of the same thing.  ~ Kris

 

. . .

 

Kris stared at his phone, waiting eagerly for a reply. He grabbed the tour schedule sheets, flopped onto his bed, quickly leaned back on a pillow while still clutching his phone.

 

Brreeeeuuuugh… brreeeeu…

 

Since practice is in the afternoon, should we meet in the morning so that we can discuss a little?

If you don't have any plans tomorrow morning…  ~ Joonmyeon

 

I have no plans tomorrow morning. I will go over to your dorm.  ~ Kris

 

Kris sent his reply as fast as his beating heart.

 

I will drop everything to see you tomorrow... Kris thought, grinning sheepishly as his face blushed all the way up to his ears.

 

Breeeeuuuugh…

 

Ok that's good because the boys here are going out after breakfast.

See you tomorrow. Good night.  ~ Joonmyeon

 

Good night.  ~ Kris

 

Taking a deep breath, Kris leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

 

I have alone time with Joonie tomorrow, yes! Sure, we will discuss about whatever Joonie wants to discuss heheee… I just want to hear his gentle voice and see his dreamy eyes in front of me hahaaa… Aahh no, no, of course I have to focus on the important topic.

Kris snapped out of his thoughts and opened his eyes to look at the tour schedule.

 

Omg… Am I really?… Oh … Kris realized he had a slight hard-on. He was a little annoyed and surprised at what is happening. He had not touched himself for a while now and really liked how he managed to control his body so far. He put the papers aside, pushed himself under the quilt and turned his face on his pillow. Shutting his eyes tight to sleep, Kris prayed that this will not happen in front of Joonmyeon tomorrow.

 

 

---

 

 

Ding Dong…

 

. . .

 

Kris took a deep breath and straightened himself after pressing the door bell. He has never felt this excited standing in front of the K dorm. His heart was beating so fast that he can feel his body tremble slightly. Beads of perspiration were forming behind his neck and he wiped them with his hand. 

 

“Hi Kris. Sorry I took a while to get the door.” Joonmyeon greeted him and held the door for Kris to enter.

 

“Oh, it’s ok.” Kris said and walked straight into the living room. What Kris doesn’t know was that Joonmyeon has been pacing behind the door, waiting for him in the last 15 minutes. He was also watching Kris being nervous at the door through the security screen and giggled from how cute he thought Kris look.

 

After sitting himself down on the sofa, Kris smoothen his sweater and took quick, deep breaths the moment he saw Joonmyeon disappear into the kitchen.

 

“Do you want water? Or coffee?” Joonmyeon asked aloud as he reached for the fridge door. He took out his water bottle and gulped cold water continuously down his throat.

 

Oh I need to cool down. Why must he wear that gorgeous sweater today. He look so hot in it! No, no, stop these thoughts right now, Kim Joonmyeon... He told himself.

 

“Water will do, thanks.” Kris replied as cool as possible. He wasn't thirsty, but he was already feeling his throat turn dry.

 

Joonmyeon came back with two glasses of water and placed them on the coffee table. Kris took his stack of papers from his bag and began looking through the tour schedule intently. His mind was a blank though.

 

“How do you think we should prepare ourselves? More dance practices? I think we should watch our past performances and improve what we lack.” Joonmyeon started the discussion. Kris looked at Joonmyeon and realized he should contribute well to the discussion too.

 

“You are right. We should do that. I think we should also practise more speech and impromptu interaction. The boys are still nervous when they are asked questions on stage. Maybe practise some simple English words and sentences. I could provide some basic examples.” Kris was proud of himself for coming up with a smart idea. 

 

“Yeah that’s a great idea! Our international fans will really love that. I’m not good at speaking English too. Will you teach me?” Joonmyeon asked, his eyes sparkling and cheeks glowing with excitement.

 

Ooh those eyes… Kris can't help but smile as he felt his insides melt and his knees go weak when he saw how beautiful and adorable Joonmyeon looked.

 

“Sure.” Just one word, Kris could only form one word from his suddenly dry mouth and he quickly his lips. Kris was getting so nervous that he might just react stupidly to Joonmyeon’s every move. He remembered the glass of water on the table and reached for it to quench his dry throat. He looked again at Joonmyeon and noticed the boy was thinking hard.

 

With gleaming, round eyes and cute pursed lips, Joonmyeon tilted his head to Kris and said eagerly, “I want to learn new words and interesting sentences. I don’t want to learn words that everyone knows like 'hello everyone', "how is everybody', 'thank you', 'I love you'…"

 

Kris gulped at hearing that last three words. He felt his face getting warm and quickly averted his eyes from Joonmyeon to the papers on his lap.

 

"Kris, how would you answer if the MC asked 'what are your hobbies'?" Joonmyeon asked.

 

Kris turned to Joonmyeon and with a little playful smile he answered, "My hobbies are rapping, eating and sleeping." Joonmyeon burst out laughing.

 

"My hobbies are singing, joking and laughing... Hahahaaaa…" Joonmyeon said.

"What makes you the leader?" Joonmyeon still laughing, asked Kris.

 

"I am handsome, tall and I speak 4 languages." Kris smirked lightly. 

 

"I am handsome, short and I speak Korean only... Heheheee…"

"What do you dislike the most?" Joonmyeon asked again while laughing.

 

"I dislike Tao whining, Xiumin and Luhan arguing and Lay nagging." Joonmyeon laughed even harder which made Kris smile wide.

 

"I dislike Chanyeol yelling, Baekhyun yelling, Sehun yelling and me yelling… Hahahaaa…"

"What do you like the most? Joonmyeon asked again, still laughing cutely.

 

You laughing like this in front of me, you being in front of me, you being with me… Kris answered to himself right away.

 

"You… … ask too many questions and your English lessons has not started yet." Kris replied different than his thoughts. He was feeling shy from those thoughts of Joonmyeon and started to gather his papers and stuffing them into his bag.

 

"Hahaahaa… Wait, wait. My turn… I like… I like… uhmm… my English teacher Mister Wu Yifan… Hahahaaa…" Joonmyeon said laughing with a wide smile.

 

Kris stopped what he was doing when he heard what Joonmyeon had said. His heart was beating frantically and he felt butterflies swirling around in his stomach. He looked up and saw Joonmyeon now smiling sweetly at him, eyes glistening with laughing tears. Kris' body went completely soft and he really could not contain his happiness and smiled broadly back at Joonmyeon. Kris bent forward, pinched Joonmyeon on the cheeks and said softly, "We should leave for practice now, Joonie-ah."

 

Did Kris just call me Joonie? Omg!… Joonmyeon almost stopped breathing. He really liked what he just heard. He bit his bottom lips shyly when he felt his whole face become hot. He was sure he looked as red as a ripe tomato. "Ok, let's go." Joonmyeon managed to say and they both stood up from the sofa.

 

They walked to the door and left the dorm with Kris' hand on Joonmyeon's small back, both hearts slowly filling with affection as they silently enjoyed each other's touch. 

 

 

---

 

 

A/N: Thank you again for reading and waiting patiently for my updates. I love reading all your comments. You are all so encouraging. As you can see, Krisho is now slowly developing into the state that we all love and want ^^ .... So please look forward to my coming chapters. Apologies in advance for causing you to wait.♥