Chapter 3

Wrong

What does Minhee hate the most? When something distrubs her sleep. And her currently ringing phone is in danger. 

Minhee's eyes open slightly and her eyebrows draw close as she grabs her phone to look at the caller ID. 'Private' it read. She slid the green button to the right and put the phone to her ear. 

"I'm sleeping, don't call again" she ends the call and returns to her sleep. But the caller didn't seem to understand her as her phone rang again. She takes a deep breath and looks at the clock, 3:24 am.

Answering as calmly as she could, she put the phone to her ear the second time, "who is this?" she says through gritted teeth.

"Ah, I'm Jongin, Kris's friend." Minhee clicked her tongue "so what?" 

"Actually, Kris seems to be calling for you, he's drunk over here throwing everything here and there and keeps calling for his 'love'. None of us can calm him down and I-" 

"what do you want me to do then? If you guys can't calm him down then how can a girl like me stop him?" 

"well it says my baby with hearts behind it as your contact name so I thought maybe you two had some love pr-" 

"Look here Jongmin-"

"Jongin" he corrected

"Doesn't matter. I can't do anything" Minhee was surprised when he heard Kris yelling in the back 

"please our members are too afraid to even get close to him and we can't let our manager know or else we'll be in huge trouble, please I'm begging you" 

"ugh where is it?" Minhee gets up and throws on a hoodie and nods hearing the address "alright." She slowly and quietly tip toed downstairs and opened the door. Letting out a sigh of relief, she closed the door quietly and ran to catch a cab . 

___

"Come on Kris don't do that" Suho tried to grab the vase from him but Kris just sat down and started crying. The members were all shocked seing the tall manly dude cry in front of them "I thoguht she wouldn't hurt me you know" another tear rolls down and he wiped it with his hand like a child . 

Jongin quietly whispered to Chanyeol "she said she's almost here" Chanyeol nodded in reply and Kyungsoo elbowed them "I tod you he can't drink." 

There was a knock on the door and Luhan went to get it. Minhee entered the house and gasped, there was shattered glass everywhere, all the cushions were on the floor, clothes and trash here and there. Then her eyes landed on the figure who was bawling his eyes out. She wanted to laugh yet she wanted to go confort him. 

"Are you his 'baby' " Tao asks as he initiates on the word baby. Minhee shook her head "we b-" 

"go and confort him while we clean up" Lay pushed her to Kris and they all disappeared. Minhee gawked "what happened to cleaning" she whispered and looked down on the man she hated and wanted to kill the day before. 

She lightly kicks his leg "what happened to the macho man?" 

Kris looks up, his eyes red and the tears were slowing down. "Minhee" 

"I'm pretty sure you're not crying about me. So what happened?" she sits next to him, making herself a bit confortable.

He sniffed and a laugh escaped her lips. She couldn't belive her eyes, looking at him cry like a baby, this was just hysterical!

"don't laugh at me. -sniff- It's just, she hurt me. She was using me to get to my friend" Kris extended his legs out and looked up, taking in a long breath

Minhee looked at him amused "Looks like karma's real" 

Kris looked at her confused then understood before he looked down "i'm sorry" 

"let me hear it, you're sorry for what?" Minhee expectedly looked at him

"I'm sorry for -sniff- using you, and for two timing -sniff-" Kris sighed. Minhee stood up, making eye contact with him

"Now that karma has hit you and you know what you did wrong, get your together Kris. Your friends woke me up at 3 in the ing morning just to have this talk. My sleep was disturbed while you were going crazy over here, crying like a freaking girl. Dude, man up! I didn't cry when you broke up with me, telling me that you had another girl. I wasn't sad, I wasn't throwing glass everywhere, I wasn't freaking crying like a wimp because of you. Eventhough I really did fall for you, even though you really broke my heart, I wasn't crying. Crying and geting sad is what a girl should be doing. " 

Minhee looked at him hard "and delete my freaking number. I don't wish to have you in my life again" she turned around and walked out the door, slamming the door behind her. Kris was left there speechless. After what she said, he felt even more guilty. He felt like dying. He grabbed his phone and looked at his contacts, "Baby<3"  was Minhee. But there was also 'My baby<3" 

Kris could hear whispering and murmuring and looked at the stairs, 11 heads were there, 22 eyes were on him. And they seemed to understand, that Kris was at fault, that it was his wrong doing. 

"That girl was pretty cool back there, giving you a speech" Lay pointed to the door and walked to Kris first. 

"and did you see your face? it was hilarious!" Chen laughed followed by the others. They were all met by Kris's glare and quickly added "I'm tired" 

Xiumin faked a yawn and the rest followed him upstairs to their bedrooms, leaving Kris alone. 

He had a lot on his mind but one thing standing out was what Minhee said to him. 

"She fell for me?" he whispered to himself "She fell for me." A soft chuckle could be heard in the dark quiet room "but I broke her heart."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Was this chapter short? hehe 

I know guys, I know, a long long time since I updated. My school's finally out tho! 

Btw, did you guys like the chapter? 

Leave a comment! I need your opinions and thoughts to keep this story going!<3