Chapter 2

Wrong

 

Feelings. Hate, love, adoration, sadness, depression.

 

"I hate him!" the three words escaped Minhee's lips as she crossed her arms. Eyebrows knitted together, foot crossed on the table and the way she dressed. One glance and anyone could wet their pants.

 

"Minnie hate is a strong word" Dayoung, her best friend calmly sat next to her as she put a lollipop in . She was similar to Minhee, a fierce girl with a fashion sense. The only difference between them was their taste in shoes. Shoes huh? pretty funny.

 

"You know Min, a nice piece of chocolate cake could help you with anything" Minhee's other best friend, Nami. She was the total opposite of the other two. She was a total spoiled food loving girly girl. Nami pointed her fork at Minhee and smiled "want some?"

 

Minhee gave her a look "when did you ever share fatty" Dayoung laughed and turned the TV on, completely ignoring Nami's complaints.

 

"you know there's a new dance studio, VIP" Dayoung loved dancing. She took lessons since little but a few years ago her protective father saw a pic of her and her handsome dance teacher and immediately took her out of dance class. "and I heard there'll be a flash mob for this guy who's gunna confess to this girl"

 

Minhee nodded while Nami was totally interested. "So can we join the flash mob?" Nami also loved dancing and she did anything if she set her mind to it.

 

Dayoung coolly nodded and held out two fingers "practice starts at 2 starting today, we gotta sign up by 1 though"

 

Minhee sat there intensely watching the movie on TV as if she was alone in the house. Nami quickly wore her jacket and grabbed her phone "Let's go then, I can't wait" No words could express how happy Nami was.

 

"wait up Nami, calm down" Dayoung got up and dragged Minhee with her to the door. "Hey hey wait, why am I going with you two?"

 

"oh come on Min! think of your friends here" Nami stomped one foot, her black pumps making a sound. Minhee cursed inaudibly and wore her sneakers covered with studs. She loved her sneakers as much as Dayoung loved her heels.

 

 

 

The studio wasn't as far as Minhee thought but she hated it. She seriously hated dancing, well mostly because she couldn't dance. If she danced, there would be a room full of embarrassment and people in pain.

 

"hurry up Minnie! it's almost 1!" Dayoung took off her sunglasses and put them in her bag. She pushed the door open and entered followed by Nami and Minhee.

 

There were two boys break dancing and whistling while a few girls and boys danced to different songs on the other side.

 

"Can I help you?" a very handsome man stopped the music and looked at the three girls.

 

"we're here to sign up for the flash mob" Nami chimed. Minhee's face was full of boredom.

 

"ah, come we'll need your first and last name along with your numbers here" the man instructed as he held up the paper. When Dayoung and Nami signed up, the man looked at Minhee who was playing with her phone.

 

"aish, stupid game" she closed the game and looked up to see if the two finished. "What?" she questioned the man and Dayoung interrupted "here I'll write her info"

 

Minhee clicked her tongue "Dayoung! I'm not signing up" but too bad Dayoung was too fast.

 

The man introduced himself with a bright smile, “I’m Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you girls” He shook hands with each of them. “You guys can wait over there until the practice starts, the teacher will be here soon”

The three nodded and obediently waited. Dayoung and Nami both ignored Minhee’s glares and chatted excitedly. “I can’t believe you two. If I make a complete fool of myself, it’s you two’s fault arasso?” Before the two could protest the door opened and the girls started squealing.

A very handsome guy coolly walked in with his hands in his pockets. Minhee had to admit, her feelings were secretly pulled towards him that moment. Maybe it was because of his looks or his fashion sense or his arrogant look.

He talked to Jaejoong for a minute and walked towards the three girls. “Are you sure you guys can dance?” He didn’t have that kindness in his talk nor did he have respect. He didn’t even glance at them, he talked as he looked at his phone for christ’s sake!

Minhee felt like choking him. Guys without respect and judge a person by their looks were complete turnoffs. And Myungsoo’s way of talking obviously added onto her bad day. Dayoung and Nami scoffed sending him glares.

Myungsoo put his phone to his ear and walked towards the stereo. Minhee held out her foot pretending to stretch. A loud gasp was shortly followed by a loud thud. Myungsoo groaned and tightened his grip on his phone and quickly stood up. His face fully red, he turned around as the people dancing stopped and watched. The room became silent and the people around waited for the next event.

“You” he pointed at Minhee looking quite innocent “why-“

Minhee cut him off and turned to her friends. She gave them a look and stood up “I’ll meet you guys later”

Minhee fixed her jacket before walking out the door. The room was tense and filled with people trying to hide their laugh. As for Myungsoo, he was sure to get revenge.

“I hate girls like her” Myungsoo cursed in his head and the music before dancing, trying to let his anger out.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay guys, been like 1000 years since i updated and this chapter, finally! 

I know it wasn't that good but bear with me! 

I know Myungsoo's character is quite unique lmao xD