Chapter 4

Wrong

Appreciation. The expression of gratitude. This was what Minhee needed at the moment. When she's the only one making dinner for her two friends, when she's at the dance studio, a place she dislikes, for the sake of her two best friends, and specially when she just saved Myungsoo's life.

"I'm not gunne beg, i'm not gunna ask but I think you're forgetting something" Minhee states as she fixes her jacket.

"Forgetting something? what you shouldn't but into my business?" Myungsoo talked back, appreciation? NO more like PISSED. And this wasn't what Minhee was expecting, this wasn't what Minhee was waiting for. Which explains why she's fuming with anger,

"Excuse me Mr.I-don't-appreciate-much, but for heck's sake, I fricking saved your life! I could've minded my business but nooo some stupid was smoking but was too stupid to realize that he almost got himself burned and I being the nice person I am helped you from becoming ugly with burn marks" Minhee threw her hands up and took her ringing phone "Nami there's a ing ungrateful here which so happens to be your dance teacher and I can't deal with him right now so I'll be leaving okay?" She hung up with a confused Nami on the other line.

If looks could kill, oh Minhee would've been in trouble. "ing ungrateful ? Me? but who's the one that sprayed water all over me?" Myungsoo points at himself as he stood there with water dripping from his hair and his shirt draped in water and stuck to his body. His cigarette half smoked and wet on the ground wasn't helping this case much.

"Oh so it's my fault that I stopped you from burning, it's my fault that I was nice enough to help you" Minhee threw her empty water bottle away and pointed at his white shirt which had a hole with black edges at his sides.

"YES, it's your fault, you didn't have to help me! I was perfectly fine before you came along!" Myungsoo took off his shirt and threw it into the trash can while Minhee stood there gawking at him, "don't stare at my body" Myungsoo added,

"oh I wasn't, afterall it's not a sight to look at, go do some exercise build some muscles dude" Minhee shook her head before turning around and walked away.

"See this is why I hate you! And I have muscles! SEE?!" Myungsoo yelled back as he raised his arms and flexed but Minhee didn't turn back or say anything, leaving Myungsoo flexing like an idiot.

"Um hyung, wha're you doing outside? You should've started the lesson a few minutes ago" Myungsoo let out a growl before entering the studio once more.

+ + +

Nothing was going right for Minhee since she started off her morning with a fight. All she wanted right now was something to get her mind off of what happened, something like hitting her pillow.

"AH! KIM MYUNGSOO YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH- " she heard her door open and looked back to see her parents "honey why are you doing that?" her mother asks pointing at her poor pillow "oh hehe you see um I was just fluffing it, see? all better!" she laughs awkwardly as she pats her pillow.

"what about this Kim Myun-"

"Oh nothing it was just  a name I gave to my pillow here and I was just talking, to..it" she pats the pillow once more as her parents slowly nodded

"well honey your dad and I have to attend an annual dinner party so you don't have to make dinner for us, and I left a little cash on the table, you can order something if you'd like"

Minhee nodded as her parents smiled and walked out the door. At the click of the door, she glarred at her pillow "Kim Myungsoo you're such a -"

Her door opens again and she continues on "such a good pillow" Minhee adds a smile and hugs her pillow. Her dad smiles at her daughter's childish act "Sweety someone's at the door, said his name was Sehun?" Minhee looks at him confused but nodded as they both went donwstairs.

"Mr. Park I think you need to hurry up and get your moving!" Minhee's mom says as she urges her husband, "Alrighty then we'll get going, bye!"

Once they left, a rainbow color haired guy came inside and closed the door behind him, "um hi I'm Sehun"

Minhee nodded slowly "so, um rainbow hair, nice" she commented awkwardly "why are you here?"

"Actually, all the exo members wanted to apologize since you walked out pretty angry and I was the one man enough to some here and deliver their message, and here it goes" Sehun breathes in and clears his throaght before continuing "Annyeonghaseyo Minhee! We wanted to apologize and tell you how awesome you are!" Sheun says cheerfully while waving his hands and clears his throaght once more "this is what they said" 

Minhee was feeling a bit better. Appreciation, this is what she wanted. And she was glad. But she was confused, "you're a singer, wouldn't your little exo fans go crazy?"

"It's okay I'm wearing a disguise" Sehun says and puts on his sunglasses. You shook your head and nodded "alright I got the message so you can leave" Sehun bowed before walking out,

"What a surprising day"