Chapter 2

Complicated Love

“OPPA!! PALLI!! IF YOU’RE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS, WE’RE GOING TO ARRIVE LATE AT SCHOOL!”

“Just wait a minute. It won’t take a long time.”

“CHOI JUNHONG! HAN ILMI! PALLI! YOU’RE GOING TO BE LATE!”

Junhong walked out of his room. He ran towards Ilmi and grabbed her hands.

“Let’s go! Eomma, we’re going to school now. Goodbye, take care!!”

“Auntie, goodbye! See you later~!”

“Nae, be careful on the roads. Don’t come home late.”

They walked to school fastly. Ilmi’s eating her breakfast while walking to school.

“You really have a bad attitude huh?”

“Wae? What’s wrong?”

“You’re walking while eating aish that’s not cool okay?”

“Whatever. At least I don’t skip my breakfast. Breakfast is soooooo important you know?”

"Seriously? Jinjjayo? Are you sure? Jeongmal?"

Ilmi makes an emotionless face and looked at Junhong with a sharp stare.

“Ah~~~ I see. Kekekeke~ Ilmi, how do I look like? Am I handsome? Am I cute?”

Ilmi makes a thumb up using her left hand thumb for Junhong.

“You’re always handsome, cute and adorable okay so now stop it I want to continue eating my breakfast.”

Junhong giggled. He walks happily and swung his hands to the front and back.

“Oppa, I’m going to my class now. Goodbye, see ya later~!”

They waved to each other. Junhong walked into his class and sits on his seat in the class. Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup walked towards Zelo. They talked about B.A.P and suddenly Eunyoung ran into the classroom and hugged Himchan from behind. She starts jumping.

“Oppaaaaaa~~~ bogoshipeoyong~~~”

Himchan looked at Eunyoung. He puts his hand on Eunyoung’s shoulders.

“Jagiya~ I miss you too. Neoooomu bogoshipeoyo~”

Himchan hugged Eunyoung tightly. Yongguk, Youngjae and Junhong rolled their eyes. Jongup smiled.

“They really love each other. So sweet.”

“As expected from Jongup~ aigoo Himchan, Eunyoung, stop it!”

Youngjae pulled Himchan away from Eunyoung.

“Hyung! You’re bad!”

“Jongup, don’t you think it’s kinda.... Urgh.... Irritating?”

“It’s sweet. Don’t you think so?”

Jongup looked at his friends with a broad smile. Youngjae rolled his eyes. Yongguk cleared his throat. Junhong laughed. He thinks it’s funny how Himchan and Eunyoung act like a child but sometimes, it’s kind of annoying to see them like that.

“I can’t imagine what will happen if Yongguk hyung and Sunhyun act like that.”

“That will never happen! Hahaha!”

“Eunyoung, don’t you think you have to go to your class now? I’m afraid that you’re going to be late.”

Yongguk asked Eunyoung. Eunyoung pouted. She looks like she don't want to let go of Himchan.

“It's okay. Let me send her to her class.”

Youngjae grabbed Eunyoung’s arm and walked fastly to Eunyoung’s class. Himchan’s trying to run after them but Yongguk hold Himchan’s hand tightly. 10-2, it’s Ilmi’s, Eunyoung’s and Sunhyun’s class. It’s three classes away from Yongguk’s, Himchan’s, Youngjae’s, Jongup’s and Junhong’s class, 11-1.

They arrived at 10-2. Youngjae saw Ilmi talking to Sunhyun in the class. He let go off Eunyoung’s hand and asked Eunyoung to not go out of the class. He then shouted for Ilmi’s name. Ilmi looked at Youngje and walked towards him.

“Ah Ilmi, hi~ I just.... I just want to give you a Kit Kat. Here’s a Kit Kat for you. Junhong said you love Kit Kat so much. I hope you like it~!”

Ilmi smiled and took the Kit Kat from Youngjae. She bowed and thanked him. Youngjae blushed and patted his own head.

“Now, is there anything you want to say to me? If no, I’m going into the class now.”

“Ah wait. Ilmi-ah~ can you please.... can you please hug me?”

“Nae? But why? Haha~!”

“As.... the thank you gift for giving you Kit Kat?”

Ilmi hugged Youngjae. She bowed and walked into the class. She sits on her seat between Eunyoung and Sunhyun. Eunyoung elbowed Ilmi’s arm while Sunhyun cleared . Youngjae smiled happily and walked to his class. He approached Junhong.

“Junhong-ah, do you want to hear a lovely sweet cutie groovy story?”

“Ah hyung~ whoa you looks so happy. What is it? What’s the lovely sweet cutie groovy story?”

“I gave Ilmi a Kit Kat!! Haha!! And she took it!! Oh my God!! Amaaaaazing~!!!”

“You still wants to flirt with her although she said she don’t want to be with you?”

“Yah shut up. Don’t ruin my mood.”

“Hyung, I’m just telling the truth. I don’t want you to hurt later.”

The class teacher entered the class. The students went to their seat. They all greeted the teacher.

“Class, you’re going to have a new student today.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyun imnida. You can call me Daehyun. I’m new here. I hope you can guide me.”

Daehyun introduced himself and bowed. The class shouted Daehyun’s name. The girls look like they have started to fall for Daehyun. They can’t stop staring at him. Well maybe it’s because of his good-looking faces. The teacher pointed at an empty seat next to Junhong and asked Daehyun to sit there. Daehyun walked to the empty seat. He bowed to Junhong and sit besides him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Junhong imnida. You can call me Junhong. Or Zelo? Kekekeke.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Daehyun imnida. Can I just call you Junhong?”

“Yes, of course! Let’s be friend!”

Daehyun shook his head. They shook hands.

“So Daehyun-ssi? When is your birthday?”

“28th of June. How about you?”

“15th of October. Ah~ looks like you’re older than me. Can I call you “hyung”?”

“I see. It’s up to you~”

The learning sessions start. Hours later, it’s time for lunch. Majority of the students went to the school canteen. Some of the students went into the washroom to put same make-up and did their hair.

“Daehyun hyung, I’m going to the practice room with Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Youngjae hyung and Jongup hyung. Do you want to join us?”

Daehyun nodded his head and smiled. The six of them walked to the practice room. When they arrived, Yongguk start to say something to the members.

“We’re going to perform for the school open day at the end of this month.”

Daehyun elbowed Junhong and whispered something to him.

“You have a group?”

“Yes, we called it as B.A.P.”

“B? A? P?”

“Yeah, Best Absolute Perfect~!”

“Can I? .... Ah~”

“What?”

“It’s kinda embarrassing to talk about it.”

“You wanna join us?”

“Yea.”

“Then come and join us~! Yongguk hyung, can Daehyun join us?”

Yongguk looked at Daehyun and smiled.

“Daehyun, can you show something to us?”

“Something?”

“Maybe singing? Or dancing?”

"Should I stand up?"

"Yup!"

Daehyun nodded his head. He starts to sing. The members are all dumbfounded. Jongup starts to talk.

“He really have a melodious voice~~~”

Everyone shook their head. A few minutes later, Ilmi, Eunyoung and Sunhyun came into the practice room. They bring along the members’ lunch.

“Eung? There are six of you? Who..... Who’s that boy?”

Eunyoung pointed at Daehyun. She then took a sit besides Himchan and starts to hug him. Ilmi sits together with Sunhyun at the corner of the practice room.

“He’s the new member of B.A.P. We’re going to introduce him as the member of the group before we perform at the school open day.”

Yongguk said to Eunyoung and patted Daehyun’s shoulder. All the members of B.A.P clapped their hands. They feel so happy to have a new talented and good-looking member in their group.

“Nice job bro. You’re now our new member.”