Chapter 3

Complicated Love

 

Daehyun’s pov

Well, I moved to another school today. It’s far away from my old school in Busan. Me and my father have been forced to move out from our old neighbourhood. This is all because of my father’s bad habit when he’s drunk and my mother keep flirting with the ahjummas’ husbands.

The ahjummas once threatened my mother because my mother flirted with their husbands but my mother still didn’t stop flirting. She acted like she didn’t heard anything from the ahjummas. My mother once was rushed to the hospital because some ahjummas hit her head with a soju bottle. That time, the ahjummas were drinking soju and my mother happened to flirt with their husbands at the place where the ahjummas were drinking.

When the ahjummas saw their husbands with my mother, they grabbed my mother by her neck and brought her behind the shop. They pushed my mother on the wall and threatened to kill her. Suddenly, a so very too drunken ahjumma came and bring along a bottle of soju with her. She then hit my mother’s head with it.

Blood flows non-stop from her head. The shop’s owner who saw it shouted and the ahjummas ran away. The shop’s owner called the ambulans and me. When I arrived at the hospital, it felt like my heart stopped for a while. Seeing my mother laying on the hospital bed with her head bandaged makes my heart broke into pieces.

When she’s conscious, I told her to stop flirting with others’ husbands. She nodded and smiled. That time, I thinked she’s going to change soon. I think she’s going to stop flirting with the ahjummas’ husbands.

But then she said that it’s the only way to earn money. My heart hurts when she said like that. I felt so bad. I think it was all my fault. It’s my fault that my mother have to work so hard to earn money so that I can eat and go to school just like what other kids do. It’s my fault that everyone’s insulting her. It’s my fault that everyone called her “”, “”, “” and more. Only God knows what I felt.

My father? He’s always drunk. To be honest, it’s hard to see him sober. When he was drunk, he will go to the house at the neighbourhood and asks for money. Sometimes, he also makes noise and vandalism in the neighbourhood. The people at the neighbourhood were all annoyed and mad at my father’s and mother’s actions. Because of that, we have to move out from the neighbourhood.

I met so many friends in my new school. All of them looked kind-hearted. Some of them asked for my phone number, haha! They said they want to make friend with me. That time, I thinked they are different from the students in my old school. When I was in Busan, I have no friend. They always teased me about my parents and sometimes they said they felt disgusted when they saw me. When I bumped with the other students in my old school, they will start whispering with their friends while staring at me. Some of them turned back and walked the other way. It’s kinda depressing but there’s nothing I can do. I really hope my friends here are different than my so-called-friend in Busan.

There’s a famous hip-hop and dance group in my new school. It was called B.A.P. The members are very talented! They can dance, sing and rap really well! The leader, Yongguk hyung said that I’m the new member of the group after the members heard me sang. I swear I felt so happy! Looks like happiness will come into my life soon~! Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Youngjae, Jongup and Junhong, thanks for taking me as the new member in your group. Thanks for being my friends. I’ll try my best to make you happy. I’ll try my best to not make you regret knowing me, befriending me and taking me as the member of B.A.P. Fighting~!!

 


Guys, sorry for late updating the fanfic. I'm too busy with the school activities nowadays. I hope you enjoy reading the fanfic tho ^^