Interlude

When Yesterday is Gone

"It's not healing," Seungri whispered.  "It's been how many days...three or four?  It's not healing.  Not at all..."

Seungri continued to mutter to himself, at the same time picking at the bite wound on his shoulder.  Daesung swatted his hand away from it, noticing that he was right, the bite looked as fresh as it did when he had first came to him crying about it.  He knew it was partly because Seungri kept picking at it, the same way that Seunghyun dug at his wounds, and partly for other reasons he couldn't explain.  But there was no words he could say to calm a hysterical Seungri.  Instead he did what he had done for the last four days, put the last bit of antibiotic ointment on it he had, bandaged it up, and hugged his friend tightly.  

"It won't heal, hyung.  I don't think it ever will.  Can you believe he bit me?  My Jiyong...?  Why would he do that to me?"

Daesung hugged him even tighter and said what he had been thinking for the last several days but didn't dare want to say.

"Seungri, we should leave."

Seungri stared out into the darkness, knowing that Jiyong was somewhere out there.  Watching.  Waiting.  He had become one of them and he feared that it wouldn't be long before he joined them, too.

"Yes.  Let's go."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey.

What's up?  How's it going?

I lasted posted at about the time I changed jobs.  Like three years ago!  I'm sorry!

I'm still at this job.  In Tokyo.  Teaching kids.  Its exhausting.  I put all writing to the side as work got busier.  I'm not just a teacher, I do artwork and editting for the school.  I teach an art class now.  I bascially come home and pass out.  But I'm also getting old and people keep telling me to do what I want to do, which has always been writing.  And not just "fanfics," I'm a poet at heart, so I've been trying to write poetry and working on that novel that I've been trying to write for like 15 years. 

I'm not very good at writing fanfics.  Or general fiction for that matter (my professor always said I was a better poet which makes me a bit sad honestly...).

Anyways, I occasionally check on my account here and I don't know why I still get subscribers after all this time.  I've actually lost the original file for the story because my other laptop crashed.  So I don't remember where this thing was going.  But I want to finish it.  

I really don't know why you guys liked this story so much.  Its pretty cringey for me to read after all this time (but anything you write should feel cringey after a couple years otherwise you're delusional and not improving, sage advice from my great professor).

So I'm going to try and finish.  Its really close to the end.  So if you're interested, I'll do my best to get it finished ASAP.

Thanks for the comments.  Sorry I never replied.  Like really, I'm sorry, I feel bad about that.

<3