Jealousy

Tonight

"Okay, be careful. Annyeong."

After Jiyong finished talking to Chaerin, Youngbae entered the recording studio.

"What's up?" He greeted him and Teddy.

"Chaerin slipped while performing at the Dream Concert." He reported.

"Really? How is she?" Youngbae asked with concern, pulling a chair beside him to sit on.

"She hurt her hand." He said, turning his swivel chair around to face the table.  "She said it's just a minor swelling but they have to warp her hand with bandage."

"I hope nothing's broken."

"Let's hope so."

Teddy rolled his eyes. "You two are so dramatic. It's CL you're talking about. She's the baddest female Seoul City ever had."

They all laughed at his remark.

"Geurae, in other words, she's tough." Jiyong smiled and went back to what he was doing.

"But not as tough as Dara nuna." Youngbae blurted casually, sneaking a glance at his best friend.

As expected, he didn't budge from his seat.
He just continued writing like he didn’t hear anything.

Youngbae have been observing Jiyong's for the past few days.
After their confrontation, it seemed like his best friend really took his words seriously when he warned him not to talk about Dara anymore.
Knowing he is having a rough time with their break up and needs someone to talk to, he felt bad for saying those to him.
Part of him wants to console his best friend but a bigger part of him wants to just let him be.

'I'm really sorry, Jiyong.' He says to himself every time he sees him.

++++++++++

Dara woke up from her sleep when she felt her cellphone vibrated.
Even in her sleepy state she was hoping that the one who messaged her was Jiyong.

Unfortunately, it's not.

"Nuna, I heard what happened to Chaerin. I texted her but she hasn't replied yet. I hope she's okay. And as for you nuna, I miss you." - Youngbae.

The message made her lips curve into a smile.
She turns to check on Chaerin and saw her sleeping soundly.

"Chaerin is asleep right now that's why she's not replying. She's fine, I think. Yah! Why are you mushy all of sudden? It doesn't suit you, Dong Youngbae."

She hits send and waited for a reply.

"It's good if she's fine. Doesn't suit me? Waeyo? I'm just telling you the truth. I really miss you. What's wrong with that?" He replied.

Her smile grew wider and a small giggle escaped her lips, making her look around.

Good thing Bom and the others on the bus are asleep.

Restraining a grin on her face, she starts typing. "Mwoya! Why are you like this? Stop it. It feels weird."  

"What's so weird about me missing you, nuna? You're weird! But...  I still like you nuna. ^^"

"Ah mwoya!" She whispered, while controlling the expression on her face.

She bit her lip, stifling a shriek.

What Youngbae was doing is getting into her.
In a good way, that is.
She couldn't control herself from feeling flustered and thrilled at the same time.

Lately, she noticed that Youngbae has been treating her extra nice.
Sometimes she wonders why he is acting that way to her.
But then she remembers it's Dong Youngbae, the naughty prankster friend of hers.
One minute he's a sweetheart, the next minute he'll be doing all sorts of things to annoy her.

Recently though, he hasn't done anything to make her go crazy.
Except…for being super sweet.

++++++++++

After winning number one in M Countdown and giving their speech, the girls hurriedly headed to their dressing room.

"Alright!" Kush congratulated them along with Teddy.

"Uri omma and appa send their congratulations." Minji announced while reading messages from her cellphone.

"Mine too," Bom and Chaerin said at the same time, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Me too, uri gaedoongie also said congratulations." Dara happily said. "He said we all look cool while performing."

"Tell gaedoongie, thanks." Chaerin said, giggling.

"Sure...oh..." She was supposed to reply when another message came.

"Congratulations to 2NE1. You girls are amazing! Especially you, Dara nuna." - Youngbae

She smiled widely after reading the message. "Girls, Youngbae said congratulations-"

"Jiyong oppa texted." Chaerin suddenly cuts her off, reading from her cellphone.

"He said we did well but still needs improvement." She lets out a laugh. "And I look like a pro."


"Just you?" Bom reacted, raising an eyebrow. "What about us?"

Chaerin chuckled. "C'mon unnie, he's just saying that to tease me."

"Pssshhh." She looked at Dara who was quietly staring at their leader with an unreadable expression. "So what did Youngbae said?"

"Oh," Dara turned to her with forehead creased. "Ah, he just said that we girls are amazing."

Bom smiled and started walking.

"At least some people don't play favorites." She mumbled passing by Chaerin, making sure she heard her.

The leader was taken aback with her remark.

She turned to Dara questioningly, but before she could open to explain, Dara smiled.

"Don't mind her." She said, patting her back.


++++++++++


"Okay, thirty minute break." Jaewook announced.

The 2NE1 members and some dancers went to take their breaks while the others continued practicing.

"Yo, Ji!" Jo Sung Min yelled all of a sudden.

They turned around and saw Jiyong poking his head into the dancing studio.

He smiled and waved at everyone as he enters the room.

"What are you doing here?" Sung Min asked.

"Uh... Just visiting." Jiyong said, looking around. "Oh, Chaerin-ah!"

He excused himself and headed to the bench where Chaerin was sitting alone.

From the moment Jiyong stepped inside the room, Dara was stalking his every move.
She noticed that he didn't even glance at her.
When she heard him call Chaerin and went to her, she felt like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Hey," She felt a nudge.

She turns to her side and saw Bom giving her a knowing look.

"Don't tell me that you're getting jealous over that." Her best friend said, referring to Jiyong and Chaerin chatting animatedly at the bench.

She huffed.

"What?! Me? Jealous?" She said pointing at herself. "Why should I be jealous? He's no longer my boyfriend."

With that, Dara went to join some of the dancer at the corner.

Bom smirked.

"You can keep fronting, Santokki." She whispered.  “But you can’t fool Park Bom.”

++++++++++

"Oppa," Chaerin gushes after receiving an ointment from Jiyong. "You shouldn't have."

He chuckled. "You know that I always take care of you girls."

She made a face. "Yeah, you always do. Thank you, oppa."

"So how's the hand?" He asked looking at her injury.

She held her hand up for him to see. "It's bruised but better."

He careful took her hand and examines it. "The ointment can help with the bruising and swelling. You have to put that every night before you go to sleep."

"I will." She said with a smile. "Thank you again, oppa."

He gently put her hand down.

Chaerin stared at him. "Why are you doing this, oppa?"

Jiyong looked at her confused. "What?"

She held up the ointment. "This. You're being extra nice to me."

"I am always nice." He jokingly said, but earned an 'I'm serious' look from her.

He gave out a laugh. "Yanggaeng heard about your injury and he asked me to take care of you."

Chaerin face lit up. "How is he?"

"He's doing okay." Jiyong smiled. "He didn't give me all the details of his military training but he said he's working hard and he is missing you girls."

"I miss my shopping buddy too." She pouted.

Jiyong gave her a pat on the back. "Don't worry. Before you know it, he’s already out of the military service."

She smiled. "Thanks oppa. Once I talk to him, I'll make sure to tell him that you're doing a great job as a sunbae."

They both laugh.


++++++++++

Dara was biting her lower lip while secretly glancing at her ex and her leader.
If anyone knew what she was thinking while watching them happily talking, they would say that she's a real psychopath.
If her glances can kill, she can be a murder by now.

She had to keep reminding herself that Jiyong is no longer her boyfriend and Chaerin is her dear friend.

But she can still feel herself heating up.

"Nuna," A familiar voice prevented her from seeing red.

She turns to her side. "Deuk-ah."

He looks at her strangely. "Why is your face so red?"

She quickly touched her face.

"Oh, it's because of the heat after practice." She lets out a chuckle.

"Ahhh..." Youngdeuk nodded then held out his hand. "For you, nuna."

It was the same candy mints he gave to her before.

She smiled and took one. "Thanks Deuk-ah."

He smiled back. "That will help you cool off."

"I'm sure it will." She chuckled as she was reminded of her anger earlier.

Every time things like these happen, she couldn't help but think of Youngdeuk as her lifesaver.
 
They started talking about the mistakes they did during practice and on stage, making them laugh out loud in the corner.

Unknown to them, many pairs of eyes are watching them.

Bom, who was sitting on the bench by herself, was grinning evilly and bobbing her head like she was following some beat that only she can hear.

"Unnie, what's wrong with you?" Minji went to sit beside her.

She turns to her with the same expression.

"Cause I’m so bad bad, but I’m so good good. Yeah, I’m so bad bad, and I’m so hood hood." She sang.

Everyone was startled when someone suddenly barged into the dancing studio.

"Dara nuna." Seungri called excitedly, searching for the person he was looking for.

"Right here, Seungri-ah." She waved.

He hurriedly went to her and whispered something.

Everyone in the room saw how Dara shyly giggled and hit him on the shoulder.

Later he walks away and headed to the door.

"Yah, Seungri-ah." Jiyong called.

"Oh, hyung." The maknae looked surprise.

He went over to where he was sitting. "I didn't know you're here, hyung."

When he saw Chaerin, he frowned, making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"So what are you doing here?" The Big Bang leader asked.

"Ah," He scratched the back of his head. "Err..."

"Spit it." Jiyong demanded.

"I just delivered a message to Dara nuna. It came from one of her fan boys." Seungri  said quietly.

It was evident that Jiyong didn't like what he heard based on the twitching of his face, but he didn't say a word.

"Uhm, hyung..." He said, observing him. "I hope you don't mind... I mean-"

"Why should I?" Jiyong blurted out, making the two turn to him at the same time.

He stood up and looked down at Chaerin. "Don't forget my instructions about the ointment."

She nods her head and smiles. "Ye, oppa. Thanks again."

He started heading towards the door with Seungri following him from behind.

"Hyung," He called.

But Jiyong just continued walking.

++++++++++

"What the hell is that smell." Bom wrinkled her nose while heading to the living room.

She found Chaerin lying on the couch and Minji sitting on the floor watching television.

"It’s the ointment, unnie." Chaerin held up her hand.

She covered her nose because of the strong smell and sat on the single couch.

"Where did you get that horrible smelling ointment?" She asked, waving her hand in front of her nose.

"Oh God," Another person emerged into the living room. "What's that stinking smell?"

Dara covered her nose.

Chaerin and Minji laughed.

"It's the ointment Jiyong oppa gave to Chaerin unnie." The maknae told her.

When she heard what she said, Dara’s expression started to change. "Oh."

Bom arched an eyebrow at Chaerin.

"Why do you have to ask him for that? You could have just asked me instead." She said like she was drilling her.

Chaerin sat up. "I didn't ask him for the ointment. He just gave it to me."

"And why do I get the feeling that I'm doing something wrong here?" She asked, darting her eyes at Bom and Dara.

Bom scoffed. "Are we scolding you? I was merely asking."

The leader sighed in defeat.

As always, no one can cross Park Bom without severe retaliation from her.

"Look, if it smells that bad, I'll just wash it off." She got up from the couch.

"Why do you need to wash it off?" Dara asked, crossing her arms.

Chaerin looked at her, fazed. "U-unnie."

"If that ointment can help heal your injury, then why should you stop using it?" She pointed out. "It was given to you for a good purpose, right?"

"Y-ye."

"Then use it." She said, sounding more like an order.

Dara bent over and put some mint candies on the table. "Have some girls."

"Mint candies?" Bom and Minji said at the same time.

She nods her head. "Youngdeuk gave them to me to help me cool down. Try it. It works.

With that, she turned around and went back into her room.

++++++++++

Dara closed her door and leaned against it with eyes closed.

"Keep calm, Dara." She said to herself. "She's your friend."

++++++++++

Eyeing the ice cubes inside the glass he was holding, Jiyong swirled it slowly.

"Yah!" Hyuk Soo said. "You called me here in the club for a drink and you're acting like that."

"Sorry." He forced a smile.

"Things aren't going well with you and Dara is it?" His friend asked, sipping his beer.

He sighed, slowly shaking his head.

"You're the one who wanted it to be this way. Why are you sulking now?"

Jiyong sipped his vodka and winced a little bit. "You know why. I just wanted some time, but..."

"But Youngbae is in the way?" Hyuk Soo finished his sentence for him.

His friend noticed his hand gripping the glass tighter.

He shakes his head. "Youngbae is your best friend in YG. I don't understand why you can't tell him what you're telling me now."

"Aren't you listening to me, Hyuk Soo-ah." Jiyong snaps at him. "We are both in love with the same woman. How can I tell him about..."

"Arasseo, arasseo." His friend waved his hand. "Dang! There are a lot of pretty girls in YG, why do you guys have to fall in love with the same woman."

"Try getting to know Dara." Jiyong smirked, putting his glass on the table. "Let's see if you don't fall for her."

++++++++++

Seungri heard the door opened.

"Hyung?" He called.

Jiyong came into the living room, staggering.

"Omo," He quickly went over to help him.

"Seungri-ah." Jiyong said slurring in his words. "Maknae-ah!"

"Hyung," He carefully led him to his room.

After putting him to bed, Seungri stared at his sleeping leader.

"Hyung, sorry." He mumbled, hoping that he can hear him.

Jiyong just grunted, tossed, and turned in his bed.

Seungri headed towards the door and was about to turn off the light.

"Lee Seunghyun-ah!" He heard Jiyong called his real name.

"Hyung?" He answered, looking back.

Jiyong was facing the other direction so he can't see his face.

"Please get him out of the way."

++++++++++

"Let me help you with that nuna."

Someone suddenly grabbed the duffel bag from Dara's hand. "Youngbae-ah?"

He smiled, hefting the bag over his shoulder as they walked down the hallway.

"Practice?" He asked.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Yup. You?"

"Rehearsal for concert." He simply replied.

When they reached the door of 2NE1's dance studio, Youngbae handed over her things.

"Thanks, Youngbae." She said.

He nods slightly, but she noticed that he was hesitating on something.

She cocked her head to the side. "What is it?"

He scratched the back of his head and smiled shyly.

"I brought some ramen. If you want, we can eat together on your break time." He said, not meeting her gaze.

"Sure, Youngbae-ah." She agreed, smiling warmly at him. "I'll text you later."

"Okay, sure." He smiled back and waved. "See you later, nuna."

She watched him walked down the hall toward the elevator.

"That's one hell of a ramen, I tell you." A voice came from over her shoulder.

"Omo!" She gasped, clutching her chest when Bom suddenly walked passed her, winking.

"Baksu chyeo, baksu chyeo. Modu soneul olligo, jeo haneulaegae maleul geoleo bwa. Baksu chyeo, baksu chyeo. Eejaebuteo shijakiya K-O-R-E-A!"  Bom sang with complete choreography as she went inside the dance studio.

++++++++++

"She's not talking to me that much these past few days."

Jiyong sighed and rubbed his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry about this Chaerin-ah." He said apologetically, leaning against the wall.

They are standing at the hallway near the basement elevator.

"Even Bom unnie acts like I'm doing something bad." She went on, frowning. "It's like she thinks I'm stealing you away from Dara-unnie."

He breathed out heavily. "I'm really sorry if I got you into this mess. It wasn't my intention. I was just concern about your injury."

"You don't have to worry about me oppa." She assured him with a smile. "You always took good care of us even when we were just trainees. That’s the real you, oppa."

Jiyong smiled a little, feeling thankful that his gesture was somehow appreciated.

"But I'm just wondering, oppa." She said, curiously. "Why are you and Dara unnie not speaking? You were okay before even after you broke up, but why does it look like you're avoiding her now?"

He pushed himself off the wall and put one hand on her shoulder. "I wish I can tell you why. But everything is too complicated, Chaerin-ah. Just trust me. I'm not doing anything stupid, okay?"

She nods her head.

Just then, they heard the sound of heavy footsteps heading their way.

"Well, well, well." Bom said crossing her arms over her chest. "Do you have something to give her, Jiyong-ah?

"Bom nuna," He greeted.

"O Jiyong-ah," She pretended to remember something. "I'm having cramps recently. Do you have anything for that?"

"Nuna." He hissed, warning her.

"So much for jumping to the wrong conclusion, huh?" She taunted.

"YOU ARE jumping to the wrong conclusion, nuna." Jiyong responded, gritting his teeth.

"IS that so?" She raised an eyebrow. "We'll see."

She turned to Chaerin. "Have you seen Dara?"

The leader shook her head.

Bom narrowed her eyes as she snapped her fingers.

"Oh, I almost forgot. How silly of me?" She covered with her hand and giggled. "She and YOUNGBAE are enjoying the RAMEN YOUNGBAE brought for her."

"TSK!" She slaps her forehead lightly. "I guess I can't go there and disturb their bonding moment."

“Ciao guys!” She waves her hand and went back inside the dance studio.

Jiyong jerked from where he was standing with his nostrils flaring in anger.

"Oppa," Chaerin grabbed his arm. "Don't worry about Bom unnie. I'll talk to her later to clear this up."

"It's not her." He murmured under his breath.

 

 

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

Hiyee~~~ I made a short DARAGON fan fiction... Hope you check it out...

Click the link below

 

............(0 0)
.---oOO-- (_)-----.
╔═════════════════╗
  Dancing On My Own....
╚═════════════════╝
'----------------------oOO
........|__|__|
.......... || ||
....... ooO Ooo

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

 

-----+===[AUTHOR'S NOTE]===+-----

If you would like to get in touch with me (w/c I would ♥ you to ☺, kekeke), or simply exchange hi's and hello's, you can add me on Facebook : MCh0nz FACEBOOK
Or follow me on Twitter: MCh0nz TWEETS  and Tumblr: MCh0nz SPEAKS

Chat with you soon~~~ Ѽ

- Click to follow me on Twitter... (^_-)v