The Warning

Tonight

"Wow, oppa!" Chaerin delightly said. "Kamsahamnida, these are so cute."

She tried on some of the accessories that Jiyong gave her.

"Oppa, thanks for this Gundam." Minji happily shook the box.

"Gomawo, GD." Bom mumbled while munching on corn chips that he bought for her.

"A friend recommended this." He handed her another paper bag.

She took the bag and checked what's inside.

"Dietary supplements?" Her eyes sparkled. "Gomawo, Jiyong-ah!"

She nudged Dara who was sitting beside her on the bench.

"I envy you for having a very generous boyfriend. But other than that, I can't find any more reason to be jealous."

Everyone in the dance studio laughed.


Jiyong was helping Dara put on the bracelet which he bought for her when Jjangoo and Namguk entered 2NE1's dance studio panting.

"Jiyong-ah," The 2NE1 manager called.

"Next time, try to buy something small for Dara nuna." Jjangoo said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

Dara turned to Jiyong confused. "What's he talking about?"

He just grinned.

"I think that boyfriend of yours did some serious shopping in Japan." Namguk told her.

"Aside from those four plastic bags," Jjangoo said pointing as he sits exhaustedly on a chair. "You also have two huge boxes inside our van, nuna."

"MWOH??" She turned to face her boyfriend.

"What's going on?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Why did you buy me so much stuff?"

"Maybe he did something bad." Bom jokingly butted in.

For a minute there, Dara noticed Jiyong shifted in his seat.

He smiled and pulled her closer to him.

"I just like showering you with lots of gifts, baby.” He answered, kissing her temple. "Is that bad?"

"Awwwwwwww..." Everyone in the dance studio chorused.

Dara instantly blushed.

Bom gagged.

"Eeewww, too much PDA."

"You're just jealous." Minji teased.

She glared at her. "Hul!"

They all burst out laughing.



A few minutes later, the other Big Bang members arrived carrying their gifts for the girls and the staff.

Youngbae approached Dara and handed her a paper bag.

"For you nuna." He said, smiling warmly at her.

"Gomawo, Youngbae-ah." She smiled back and moved to the side to give him a space to sit.

"I won't be staying long, nuna." He said sneaking a glance at Jiyong who was busy playing with Dara's iPad.

"Wae?"

"I have dance practice in the other room. Jaewook hyung and the others are waiting for me."

"Oh." Dara pouted.

"I promise to drop by when I'm done." He assured her.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Arasseo, practice hard!" She cheered.

"You too, nuna." He chuckled.

He looked at his best friend.

"Ji," He called and waved.

"See you around." Jiyong nods his head and waved back.

Dara looked around the room and notice Seungri and Seunghyun standing in the corner talking to some of the dancers.

"Yah, Seungri-ah." She stood up from the bench and joined them.

Jiyong stopped what he was doing when he heard his girlfriend called the maknae.



"N-nuna," Seungri hesitantly smiled and made a quick glance at Jiyong’s direction.

"Thanks for the white chocolates," Dara said patting his back. "Ji told me that you're the one who bought them."

"It was nothing, nuna." He said shyly. "Anything for you."

She smiled as she hit him lightly on the arm.

"Hey, good luck on 'Seize the Day'." She said.

"Thanks, nuna." He grinned. "Don't forget to watch the show."

"Of course I won't forget that. Work hard, Seungri-ah."

She looked at Seunghyun.

As always, they greeted each other in an awkward manner.


Jiyong fidgeted in his seat while watching his girlfriend talk with the two members.

He caught Seunghyun looking at him with an unreadable expression on his face.


==FLASHBACK==

"Can you explain to us what we just saw?" Seunghyun demanded.

He was sitting on the single couch across Jiyong.

"Because I'm absolutely sure that I saw what I saw."

He kept his gaze on him while tapping his fingers on the arm rest.

Youngbae and Seungri were standing on different corners of the living room.

Jiyong was sitting alone on the big couch with his hands over his head.

"We're waiting, Ji." Youngbae crossed his arms over his chest.

Jiyong looked up and ran his finger through his hair.

"It was nothing, okay?" He simply said.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "Oh c'mon, you expect us to believe that?"

"Hyung, it was clear to us that you and Kiko nuna were kissing." Seungri stressed.

The scene he saw earlier irked him and he still couldn't get over it.

"I said it was nothing!" Their leader snapped and stood up. "Dammit! What else do you guys want me to say?"

"Woowww." Youngbae went to him and placed one hand on his shoulder. "Sit down."

Jiyong shot them all a glare.

"I said sit down."

Unwillingly, he sat down.

"We really shouldn't be minding your business in the first place-"

"Then don't!"

"But we can't!" Youngbae raised his voice.

"Uhmmm hyung, please lower down you voice." Seungri interrupted them. "Somebody might hear you."

Putting both hands on his waist, Youngbae looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath.

"You're lucky it was us who saw you and not some hotel crew." Seunghyun said.

Youngbae scoffed and turned to him. "I'd prefer if it wasn't us, hyung."

Jiyong darted his eyes at him.

"And what exactly do you mean by that?" He hissed.

"You still don't get it huh, Ji?" Youngbae said feeling aggravated.

"Because you weren't smart enough to hide your dirty little secret, you unintentionally got US involve."

"Dirty little secret???" Jiyong scoffed at him, resting his arms on the back of the couch.

"What dirty little secret? There's NO dirty little secret!"

"So you mean to say that Dara nuna knows about you and Kiko nuna?" Seungri cuts in, sounding sarcastic.

Jiyong rubbed his hands on his face furiously and gave out a heavy sigh.

"Look. What you saw earlier was a mistake." He explained wearily. "We don't have anything going on. It was all a mistake. That's it."

"Mistake?" Seunghyun raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Let's consider it a 'mistake'." He said, quoting the word with his fingers. "Now tell us. How are you going to correct this so-called 'mistake'?”

All their eyes were on Jiyong, waiting for his convincing reply.

He hung his head low and sighed. "I don't know."

"God, Ji!" Youngbae groaned, slumping on the couch right next to him. "You should have thought about the consequences."

Jiyong stood up and raised his hands telling them he wants to end the conversation.

"Even if I explain it to you, you wouldn't understand." He said to them.

"Then make us understand." Youngbae calmly said.

"Jiyong, we're your friends, your brothers. Why don't you just tell us the truth? Are you and Kiko in a secret relationship?"

"This is the last time I'm going to answer that question. We are not in any relationship except for just being friends."

"What you saw earlier was nothing. A big f^ckin' mistake. That's it, period!" He started walking towards his room.

"I don't know if I can keep this from Dara nuna."

Jiyong stopped in his tracks.

He turned around and saw his best friend looking away from his gaze.

"You're my best friend, Ji. But Dara nuna is also my close friend."

A smirk formed on his lips. "Who are you kidding, Youngbae? We both know that she's not just a close friend to you."

Seungri and Seunghyun who were silently listening felt the heated tension surrounding the living room.


Youngbae look straight into his eyes. "Think whatever you want."

"You know me, Jiyong. I at lying." He walked closer to him and smirked.  

"And Dara nuna knows that."

==End of Flashback==