2

Always Here for You

Hey Thanks for subscribing! Don't forget to comment on what you think of this story so far! ^_^


2...

It was finally time to get ready. The room I'm in is very big, a big open window and the wind is making the curtains fly gracefully. A lady is doing my hair. It’s a simple but beautiful up do that enhances my features. Another one is doing my makeup. A neutral eye color, a little mascara, a little blush and a very simple and romantic pink lip color. I admire the beautiful white dress. Strapless, puffy skirt, long behind but short up front, up to my knees. The white heels I’m wearing add a little sparkle and length to my legs. I take one final look at myself before the veil is placed. 'It's perfect, just like I imagined.'

"Can you tell me the time?" I ask to one of the ladies that were helping me or anyone in that matter that could say it to me. No answer. I turn around and the room is empty, the sunlight that was shining was now gone. The wind has stopped, the environment is just tense. 'When did this change?'

I get out the room to see if there’s anyone around that can tell me where were the people who were going to me to the ceremony, but there was no one there.

I keep walking and finally find the place. 'I’m not escorted by anyone, but I’m not going to let that ruin the best day of my life.' Just thinking I’ll be seeing his face anytime soon and forever brings back my happy mood. I prepare myself once again by standing straight taking a deep breath and fixing my dress and veil. But I hear the wedding march song that is almost finished. How can the song be finished if I’m not there yet?

I am filled with panic. I decide to take a step forward opening the giant door in front of me.

The door made a huge noise, which I thought would make everyone stare at me. But no... Everyone is now staring at the groom and ... The bride?

'What’s going on?'

As I look around and see all of my fiancé’s friends and his family members and none of mine. The ceremony goes on.

I keep walking in the middle of the aisle. Nobody seems to notice my dress or presence whatsoever. I get near my fiancé and whoever is the person he's marrying.

"You may now kiss the bride."

He’s eyes look bright, just the way I liked. He was smiling, just the way I loved. Who is this person who’s having my moment?

‘Don’t they see me?...

As he lifts the veil I see her face... She’s beautiful, she’s perfect; she’s all he’s wanted.

Yet here I am, seeing him kissing her with passion. Here they are exchanging their vow for eternal love right in front of me. 'Why can’t I just leave?'

****
Right... I remember now...
****

"You look perfect!"
-You said while fixing his suit.
 

"No! I need to look more than perfect, I bet she’s going to look flawless."

'Why can’t you be nervous for me? Why can’t you try to look perfect for me?' Was all you could think of...

"______! Are you there? You seem more nervous than me!"

'Of course I am! Can’t you see I’m letting go the person I love the most away to some stranger?'
He fell in love quickly, and he was taking things too fast. He doesn’t even know her, the things she is, are the things I’ve help her to achieve just so she can be with him.

"Of course not! I just woke up to early Oppa! Now go! You have to be there first!"

You push him away with a smile so he feels at ease. The least you wanted him to have a wedding were he didn’t worry about anything else.

He stops suddenly and turns to you.

"______... Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For being here always! You’re a good sister."

He pulled you in for a hug. You don’t know what hurts the most, whether it’s the hug, or the fact that he still considers you his sister, nothing else.

"Oppa you have to go." –You try to push away slowly, trying to keep yourself from crying. – "I’ll be right there watching you."

He smiles happily at you, feeling now more confident than ever.

****

The ceremony now started, you listen to the song that haunted your dreams the past night. That dang song you hated so much now. You were one of the firsts to march towards him. He and Ji-Eun picked you to be a bridesmaid, so you had to be there and watch everything from up-close.

There she went, perfect, flawless just like he said she would. Though many times you had questioned yourself why you didn’t end up with him. But you very well knew why... 'Just look at her'.

The ceremony has passes by smoothly. They traded their vows, the rings... Now for the kiss, that action that would seal a lifetime promise.

He’s looking at her with those eyes you liked so much, again… He’s smiling at her the way you love so much, again…

 

And once again...
"You may now kiss the bride".

You saw once again the passion, the love they shared. You try so hard to keep on a happy face, when all you want to do is cry.

'Guess it's over...'

'Goodbye... Have a happy life Oppa...'


To be continued...