My titles always , so bleh.

Breathe in, Breathe out.

 

 

 

*Hyo Rin point of view*

"Hyo Rin-ah! It's dinner time!" Mom yells from the first floor. 
"I'm not hungry!" I yell back and dive back into "Fresh and Daily". I've been studying the Yoseob article ever since I got the magazine this morning, trying to look for details that I missed at first glance. So far I got none. Min Ah is sitting by my desk and staring at me. She hasn't said anything in two hours, which was the last time I snapped at her for telling me to call Anita. She refused to leave my side after I dashed out of the store, and I know she won't give up until I try and straighten things out. I can hear her stomach growling all the way over to my bed, but she doesn't say anything. "Yah," I say and sit up. "If you're hungry, you can go downstairs and eat. Mom made enough for you too, anyway." She just shakes her head. "Not unless you're coming too." She says and goes back into silence. I sigh and bury my head in my hands. Out of all four of us, Min Ah is the one I click the best with. The natural split would always be me and Min Ah, and Sin Yeon and Anita. Min Ah is the naive type. She's always happy with what she got. She dreams of more, but doesn't see the need for it. She also has a huge effect on the people around her. When she's happy, the mood goes skyrockin, but whenever she's sad or depressed, the mood collapses completely. Luckily, she's easy to cheer up. Her demands are simple - a simple gesture or a hug every now and then. Right now what she wants is food - and for me to call Anita. But I can't give you that. "All right" I say and get up. "Let's eat!" I put on the most convincing smile I can. She doesn't seem convinced, but jumps up anyway. "Great! I was wondering when you'd give in." She says takes my hand and leads me downstairs.

The dinner is being eaten in silence. Mom and dad figured from my bad mood earlier that I wasn't up for talking much, and Min Ah was too busy stuffing herself. Random conversation starters such as "So.. how was your day?" were left hanging. The only sounds that break the awkward silence are Min Ah's random burping. In the end, it only gets even more awkward. 

At least 15 minutes must have passed when Min Ah suddenly stands up. "I have to go to the bathroom." She says and goes outside. I stare at the front door with a confused look as she closes it after herself. "But.. Min Ah knows the bathroom is inside the house, right?" Dad says and stares after her as well. "Is she sick? Hyo Rin, has she been acting funny?" My mother looks worried. "I.. I have no idea." I say. I honestly don't. After 10 minutes or so she comes back inside. "I forgot the bathroom was inside." She says with an awkward look on her face. An awkward tension spreads over the four of us. I just stare at her with the most 'wtf' look I can make. She bows to my parents, a little embarrassed, and grabs my wrist. "We have to go somewhere." She says and drags me with her to the front door. "Thanks for the food! It was delicious!" She shouts into the kitchen. My mother comes out with a worried expression on her face. "You're welcome. Eh.. Is everything okay?" She asks carefully. "Everything is fine!" Min Ah says reassuring and silently orders me to put on my shoes. "We just have to run a simple errand." She smiles at my mother until she's satisfied and goes back into the kitchen. As we head out, I stop her. "Yah, what's going on?" I ask a little annoyed. "You'll see." She says with a serious expression. "You just have to go to the park. You'll understand soon." I follow her without asking anymore questions.

When we're 200m from the park, she stops all of a sudden. "Oh.. I-I .. EHhhh.. Gotta.. Thirsty! You go ahead!" She says and runs off into another direction. I try to grab after her jacket as she dashes forward, but she's to quick. Yah really... I say and tighten my fists. I put my tightened fists in my jacketpockets and march into the park. This better be good

I go over to the pond and lean over the rail. It's soothing. The sight of ducklings swimming in a line after their mother is entertainment for me any day. I sigh and feel my tension disappear. It's the first time since I went ballistic on Anita that I've been able to relax today. I didn't want to do what I did, but I was surprised. People do stupid stuff when they're in shock, me being no exception. The truth is that I have wanted to call Anita all day, or even go see her, but I don't know what to say. I close my eyes and start thinking about what to tell her when I call her. I barely start as I feel a light poke on my shoulder. "Meh, what's wrong?" I say as I turn around. "I'm sorry if I'm in your way, but I was jus-" My jaw drops. In front of me is a young and handsome man with a bouquet in his hands. "Hyo Rin, right?" He says and hands me the flowers. "YOU!" I say and cover my mouth as I realize it's hanging open. "Oh, you know me?" He says with a smile. "Of course I do! You're Yong JunHyung!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... So, on a scale from 1-10, how confused are you guys? :D

I promise I have a plan. Honest. I just want to play around a bit first. I'll make sure it all makes sense in the end. ^^
And all that's left is for you to comment I guess. :D 
Hope you enjoyed the chapter~