(C) Bad Titles Corporation

Breathe in, Breathe out.

"Wow.. what are you doing here?" I ask as I sit down. "Please join me!" I say and point at the other chair by the table. He smiles as sits down. "Well, I had an event to do," He starts explaining as he slowly removes layer by layer of clothing that protected him from the rain. "but after I was done, I got separated from my manager." "Oh right. That.. Super thing, right?" I interrupt. He just stares at me before he smiles with a sigh. "Aish, still as ignorant as ever." He says and flicks my forehead. "Super Junior!" He spells out in front of my face. "I know you don't care for idols, but at least try to please your oppa. Ah really." I rub the spot he flicked me and mumble "sorry.." He just chuckles. "Now let me finish, you rude girl. Now where was I.. Oh right! On top of it all this storm brew up, and I had to hide out in a hunting store. The nice ahjumma helped me buy all.. this." He says with a crooked smile as he points on the big pile of clothing on the floor. He has removed it all, and I can clearly see his face now. He runs his hand through his damp hair and shakes it a bit, just like the cool oppa I have always looked up to. "So anyway, I managed to get a hold of him on his cell, and we decided to meet up here. When I walked in I was shocked to see you." He says and smiles at me. "So.. what are you doing here?" I meet his gaze. He looks at me curiously, and I can't help it. 

I tell him everything. I tell him about my complicated situation with Yoseob, although I don't mention any names. Chances are too big that they'll run into each other. I tell him about the confession I received, about how my emotions have been acting up and about how I ended up here. By the time I'm done, the storm has started to calm down.

When I'm done, he just looks at me without saying anything. After a minute or so, I start getting nervous. "Uhm.. Donghae oppa, are you okay?" "Aish, this troublesome dongsaeng I got..." He says and sits up. Then he stares me into my eyes. "You, my dear little Anita, are terrified." I blink a few times before I answer. "Eh.. oppa, I kind of could have told you that a long time ago." He doesn't laugh or smile or anything. He just stares at me. "Let me ask you something... Why are you scared?" I open my mouth to answer, but just as I'm about to reply, I realize I have no answer. He sees this and continues instead.

"Anita, listen... This guy is obviously crazy about you, and even though you may not have realized it completely yet, you like him too. What's the worst thing that could happen, huh? You getting a boyfriend? Wow, how horrible THAT must be." I stare down on the table. "You're wrong." I say. "Why?" he asks. "Because if you were right, he wouldn't have treated me like I was some kind of disease. So please do enlighten me on this matter, oppa. Why did he treat me like that!?" I ask and stare at him. He just calmly looks back and slowly replies. "I can't answer that, but I know how you can find out." "Oh yeah? How?" "By talking to him! Anita, if you want to end things with him on bad terms, then I say you got a good thing going. However, if you want to give this a shot, you have to actually talk to the guy. Make him tell you why he reacted that way. It's the only way you can live happily ever after." The last line he says with a smile. I just look at him dumbfounded. 

Suddenly, Donghae's phone starts ringing. He picks it up and looks at the display. "Ah.. Manager hyung!" He says as he picks up. While he's busy talking to the manager, I lean back and think about the things Donghae said. He's right, and the first thing I have to do when I get back at the hotel is to talk to Yoseob. "I got it. I'll see you soon." He says and hangs up. As he starts gathering the little mountain of clothing he dropped, he starts talking. "The storm is calm enough to get moving. I'm afraid I have to leave you now, unless you want a ride up to the hotel?" He asks and looks at me. I just shake my head. "Nah it's okay. I have some thinking to do anyway." He shrugs and gets up. "It was nice talking to you again, Anita. I'll see you sometime again once we're back in Seoul." He says and leans in for a hug. "Have a safe trip." I say and smile. He waves and heads out the door. I start packing up my things.

I have to get back to the hotel.

I have to talk to Yoseob.

 

But first I have to buy that goddamn umbrella...

 

*Yoseob point of view*

As the storm calms down, I head out of the inn I've been hiding at. I silently curse at myself for my own recklessness. I had been blinded by my urge to find Anita and had not considered the possibility of being recognized. Luckily I had managed to stop the girl behind the counter from squealing with a promise of a selca and an autograph. I pull the hood over my head and tie it carefully. I don't want to make that kind of mistake again. 

I fish my phone out of my pocket. I have 15 missed calls from Doojoon. He's obviously not pleased about me leaving like that. I sigh and hit the call button. After a few beeps the other end picks up, and I have to distance the phone from my ear to even hear what's being said, or rather shouted. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED WE'VE BEEN!? DON'T YOU EVEN DISREGARD YOUR LEADER LIKE THAT AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?" With a light twitch I force the phone back to my ear. "I got it, I got it! Now would you please stop shouting?" I plead and prepare myself for the next rant, but it doesn't happen. Instead I hear Doojoon's forced attempt at pulling himself together as well as Kikwangs chanting in the background. "Calm down hyung, calm down.. People are looking." After a while I hear the phone getting snatched away, and the next voice belongs to Junhyung. "Oyh, get your irresponsible back here right now." "I will, I will. Is Anita back yet?" ".. you mean you didn't find her?" I feel my heart sink. I had been sure that she had made it back since I hadn't found her. Besides, the storm was calm now so she had to be back. "No, she.. I thought that.." "GIrl! Young girl! Here, you forgot your change." The ahjumma who sells umbrellas run up to the girl who just passed me. As she turns around and accepts the change, I let a slight laugh escape my chest. This is too good to be true. "Hyung, I'm gonna have to call you back. I'll be there in not long." I hear Junhyung protesting in the other end, but he doesn't get to finish, and is interrupted when I hang up. 

I follow the girl for a little while, only stopping as she's asking for directions. Once she starts moving again, so do I. Once we're out of town, I untie my hood and prick her on her shoulder. As she turns around, a surprised look fills her face. Out of all the things I have wanted to tell her, out of all the explanations and apologies I've been wanting to give her, I can't think of one single thing. Instead, I get angry. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I'VE BEEN!?" I  shout. The girl looks up at me, looking like she doesn't really know what to believe. "YOU'VE MADE EVERYONE WORRY WITH YOUR CARELESS ACTIONS! AISH, YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACT, DO YOU!" "THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, HUH!? IT'S NOT OKAY FOR ME TO GO OUTSIDE, BUT IT'S ALRIGHT FOR YOU TO BE AN IDIOT? IS THAT HOW IT IS?" I suppress a smile. Feisty Anita, aish you never learn. "SOMEONE HAD TO LOOK FOR YOU!" I shout back, even though we're only 2 meters apart. "I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO LOOK FOR ME! ESPECIALLY NOT YOU!"

"OH YEAH!? AND WHY IS THAT!?" 
"BECAUSE I DON'T NEED PEOPLE WHO TREAT ME LIKE DISEASES!" With that line, she turns on her heel and walks away. Aish.. I think as the guilt wells up inside me. That one stung. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D RUN AROUND THE TOWN IN A STORM LOOKING FOR YOU IF I THOUGHT YOU WERE A DISEASE?" I shout back. Not out of anger, but because the distance is too big for a normal conversation. Anita stops walking and turns around again, allowing me to catch up to her. "Then why did you?" She asks when I'm caught up. "You hadn't replied to my texts for days. You even planned to go away on a trip for a week without letting me know. What if something had happened and I didn't know where you were? I was hurt that you wouldn't tell me that." "You went away on a trip too. You're here, aren't you?" "Yes," I say and stare her into the eyes. "But I told you about it." 

She breaks the gaze and hides under her umbrella. "Sorry.." she mumbles. I chuckle silently and flick the umbrella away so I can see her eyes. "It's okay, as long as you promise never to leave anywhere without telling me anymore. Or at least bringing your cellphone." She frowns and bites her lip. "Deal." She says and holds her umbrella over my head. "Now be a guy and carry it for me." I stare at her and prepare to lecture her. "Hey you, this is something that only boyfriends do for their girlfriends." She looks up at me and smiles.

"I know." 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

I promised a chapter and here it is. :D

I hope you like. ._.

 

And sorry if it's horribly long. <__< I just didn't want to cut it after the Donghae part since.. well, it wouldn't be right. >_>

Also, sorry if the Donghae surprise cameo was unexpected. It was just the only way I found to be possible to speed up the main couple's progress. X)