Reality

Take Me With You

Morning came and the sun is shining brightly. The birds are chirping happily and the mild breeze came knocking on the window.

Donghae woke up and stayed on his bed for another 10 minutes before gathering the strength to stand up. He took a long cold shower to refresh himself from all the crying he did earlier. When he was done, he decided to look at himself in the mirror. Nothing has changed except for the dark circles under his eyes from all the sleepless nights he had eversince Eunhyuk's death.

He looked down and saw his lover's toothbrush. He picked it up and held it tight. He looked around the bathroom and saw that Eunhyuk's things are still there, untouched and still waiting to be used by their owner.

Donghae's stomach grumbled and he realized that he was indeed starving himself. He opened the fridge and saw nothing but a pitcher of water. He looked around the kitchen, but nothing edible was present. He decided to go to a convenience store near his house to buy eggs and noodles.

On the way home, he passed by his neighbour's garden. He remembered the time when Eunhyuk brought flowers for him. Donghae smiled a bit. He looked around, and when sure that no one's watching, he picked some flowers and ran home.

Donghae cooked his breakfast and ate without tasting the food since he was extremely hungry. He finished 3 eggs and 2 bowls of noodles. When he was satisfied, he gathered the flowers to place them on a vase.

He went around the living room looking for the vase, and he found it, still holding the already wilted flowers Eunhyuk gave him once. He removed them from the vase and placed the fresh ones. He didn't throw the wilted flowers and instead brought them to his room. Donghae lay on the bed and placed the wilted flowers on his chest.

"I'm trying to live without you. I'm trying so hard to act normal without you. But what can I do when everything I see reminds me of you? Reminds me of what we had. Reminds me of our love." He said while closing his eyes trying to block the gushing tears. But he failed. The tears freely flowed on his cheeks once again, drowning him in unbearable pain.

There's less than an hour left before 2 am comes, and Donghae couldn't bear his sorrow any longer. He searched for the knife in the drawer, and it's sharp edge glistened in Donghae's eyes when it was hit by the moon's radiance.

"You should have taken me with you, Hyukkie. You know so well that i'll follow you wherever you go. You're unfair. You left first. But i know you'll make it up to me once we get together again. Just wait a little more my Hyukkie, i'll be with you soon."

And with these final words, Donghae stabbed his chest, hitting his heart, slowly ending his life. But Donghae forced a smile, thinking "This pain's nothing compared to the pain I felt when I lost you Hyukkie. There'll be no more tears. I'll be much happier now coz I know we'll be together, whether in Heaven or in Hell. Wait for me, my dear Hyukkie." Donghae closed his eyes and a flashback came in his struggling mind.

~~~

"I'll go with you, Hyukkie." Donghae pleaded.

"No. Just stay here at home and wait for me. I'll bring you ice cream. I promise." Eunhyuk replied.

"Alright. But don't forget the ice cream!" Donghae then kissed his lover goodbye.

It was already past 2 in the morning but Eunhyuk haven't gone home yet. Donghae was calling him but the phone's not ringing. He was already crying when his phone rang. He jumped from the bed and answered the call.

"Hyukkie?! Why aren't you home yet? I'm already so bothered!" Donghae screamed at the phone.

"I'm sorry but I'm not Hyukkie. This is a call from the hospital where he is right now. I checked his phone and saw your number, so I called you."

"What happened? Is he okay? What hospital is he in? I'll go there now." Donghae asked panicking and grabbing things he would bring to the hospital.

"I'm sorry but he's gone. He got hit by a raging car while he was crossing the street from an ice cream shop. The time of death is 2 am. And by the way, his last wish was to bring you the ice cream he bought."

Donghae was speechless and just sprawled on the floor. No tears formed, and instead he stared at the wall blankly. He forced a smile because of disbelief.

~~~

Donghae managed to look at the clock beside the bed, just seconds before 2 am. He smiled thinking that he'll die the same time his lover died. His vision went black and he could feel nothing.

It was 2 am.

*END*

there goes my first fanfic! i'm sorry if the format is kinda wrong..i'm just using my phone..kekeke..i find it really sad, the story..i cried while making this..T_T well i hope you like it..i'll make a happy fic next time! :D comments please..thank you for those who read and who will be reading this..gomawo~~