Memories

Take Me With You

"Donghae! Look what i brought for you," Eunhyuk excitedly said while showing Donghae a basket of fresh flowers. "I'm sure you'll love them! I picked them up from our neighbour's garden since I remembered you saying you want flowers for decorating the living room."

Donghae stopped washing the dishes and went to take the flowers from Eunhyuk. "Oh! These flowers are lovely and they smell so sweet. Thanks for bringing them, but where did you say you got these flowers?" Donghae asked while placing the flowers in a vase.

"Ah. From our neighbour's garden. Why?" Eunhyuk asked curiously.

"Did you ask permission? I bet no, you didn't. You're trying to please me but you harm other people," Donghae exclaimed pouting and in a cute way.

Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile and pinched Hae's cheeks. "You're really so cute when you pout. Do that again and i'll kiss you," he said jokingly and also pouting his lips ready to place a smack on Hae's lips.

"Yaaaa! Stop that or i'll let you eat the flowers!" shouted Hae while running away from Hyuk, still carrying some flowers he haven't placed in the vase.

Hyuk caught Hae by his waist which caused them to fall on the floor. They were both laughing hard from acting childish. They didn't bother to stand up and instead lay on the floor side by side. Eunhyuk picked a flower that fell on the floor and placed it behind Hae's ear. Donghae faced his lover and smiled.

Eunhyuk moved closer to Hae and touched his face. "You're everything to me, Lee Donghae. Saranghae." He then placed a gentle kiss on Hae's lips.

"I feel the same way, Hyukkie. Promise me that you'll never ever leave me. Promise me." Donghae said to Eunhyuk while caressing his hair.

"I promise you, my Fishy. I'll forever be by your side." Hyuk whispered to his lover before he lay on Hae's chest and closed his eyes to sleep.

~~~

Donghae woke up from the sudden gush of the wind that entered his room. He hurriedly closed the windows and went back to his bed. He checked the time, then tears trickled down his face when he saw what time it was.

It was 2 am. Exactly the same time when his beloved Eunhyuk was taken away from him. Donghae wiped his tears and thought of the dream he had. No, it wasn't a dream. It was part of the many memories he had with Eunhyuk, and it's gonna haunt him until the day he dies.

"You're so unfair, Hyukkie. You said you would never leave me. You said you would stay by my side forever. But where are you now? You should have brought me with you!" Donghae struggled to say between sobs.

He curled like a child on his bed, trying to seek comfort from the pain and the loneliness that's killing him. He reached for the pillow that Eunhyuk used to lay on when he was still around. His scent still lingers and it's what keeping Hae make it through the night.