Chapter 11 [REASON]

Nae Jalmosijyo

Taeyeon was scared. Because if she chooses Drink she'll be drunk right away... but then if she picks truth Leeteuk might asked her what she was bothered about earlier.... and she will say the truth about Ahjumma then Leeteuk will know that she still loves him. so what will she pick???

 

Taeyeon:...uhhhm I pick...

Leeteuk: you pick?

Taeyeon:DRINK !

SuperGeneration: What?!?

          Taeyeon got a can then... Leeteuk held her hand.

Leeteuk:YAH! are you sure?!?

          Taeyeon didn't mind him and drunk the whole can in one gulp.

Leeteuk "Omo.. I should let everybody sleep now." thought.

Leeteuk:YAH ! Let's stop this... Everybody go to sleep.

Yoona:Uhh.... Oppa let's pl---

Taeyeon:Deh! Let's play more *very very very drunk already*

Siwon:Yoong Let's just play next time.

Yoona:Taeyeon unnie let's sleep.

Taeyeon:ANIYO ! I won't sleep!  *drunk manner*

Tiffany:Taeyeon let's sleep now *pulling Taeyeon up*

Taeyeon:Aniyo ! I"ll still play *stcathering the cards*

Jessica:Then no ones gonna play with you. Come now guys let's sleep *giving a cold glare at Taeyeon*

Heechul:Yah! why are you not sweet to Taeyeon anymore ?? *whipers to Jessica*

Jessica:It's because she'll stop when nobody will notice her

             Jessica said and looked at Taeyeon with worried eyes. Heechul saw this and thought "She is still concern but Taeyeon.... I thought she really had a cold heart."

             After that everybody went to their respective rooms expect for Leeteuk who was picking the cards Taeyeon spread on the floor.

Taeyeon: Y A H ! don't pick this it's my fault *getting the cards Leeteuk picked*

Leeteuk:let me pick them.

Taeyeon:ANIYO !

Leeteuk:Yah Taeyeon you should sleep now. *assisting Taeyeon up*

Taeyeon:Don't touch me *getting Leeteuk arms away*

             Taeyeon almost fell down when Leeteuk catched her.

Leeteuk:Yah be careful.

Taeyeon: Why are you concern anyways... I thought that you hated work-a-holic girls.

             Leeteuk didn't mind what Taeyeon just said.

 Leeteuk:Let's go.

             Leeteuk  put Taeyeon on the couch then asked her

Leeteuk:want anything???

             Taeyeon bowed her head and said.

Taeyeon:water please.

Leeteuk:this is what i like about you being drunk you can never tell lies. *he got the glass*

             Leeteuk was letting Taeyeon drink the liquid inside the glass when he realised that he made Taeyeon drink another cup of SoJu.

Leeteuk: Taeyeon wai---

             Taeyeon was now very very drunk. She started complaining about the works she has now and why did Jang Geun Suk didn't mind coming. 

Taeyeon:Y A H ! didn't you know that the old lady who always supports us doesn't even know that we had already broke up!!! didn't you know how hard it is for me to see her again?!? shewas such a good Ahjumma but we betrayed what we promissed her!! I could do anything earlier and I just stood there at our waiting place waiting for JAng Geun Suk oppa... But that place reminded me the day that you didn't show up cause you were busy with your so called BUSINESS!!! 

            Taeyeon said as she punched Leeteuk's chest.

Leeeteuk: Taeyeon mianhe ~

Taeyeon:that's the only thing you could say?!?

Leeteuk:mainhe~ I'm really stupid for making you cry like this.

Taeyeon: Good thing you know !

Leeteuk: Taeyeon *Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon*

Taeyeon:Y A H ! let me go

Leeteuk:Aniyo I don't ant to

Taeyeon:I'm not yours already.... I belong to somebody else now.

Leeteuk:please don't say that

Taeyeon:well it's the truth

Leeteuk:Well I won't believe you.

Taeyeon:then don't

Leeteuk:Taeyeon I want you back

Taeyeon:sorry but i thought you hated me 

Leeteuk:I don't

Taeyeon:then why?1? why did you?!?

Leeteuk:I'm so sorry but--

           Taeyeon slapped Leeteuk face

Leeteuk:Taeyeon mianhe~

            Taeyeon heard what she wanted to hear from him the word "Taeyeon mianhe~" and now she already set him free... She walked to her room and locked the room.

Taeyeon:TAEYEON!!! papo yah ! his is already getting you back ! that was your opportunity to be with him again.

            Taeyeon went t oher bed and cried very hard.

 

             Taeyeon was able to sleep.

 

 

 

===TAEYEON'S DREAM===

PHONE CONVERSATION

Taeyeon: Oppa where are you now?
Leeteuk:I'm near the waiting place.
Taeyeon:ok oppa I'll wait


After a few minutes Taeyeon decited to go to the SMTOWN building.

 

Taeyeon walked around then she heard Leeteuk's voice and someone else voice.

 

Taeyeon went nearer and she saw LEeteuk and a girl having a sweet time.

 

Taeyeon:OPPA !!! how could you do this ???

Leeteuk:TAeyeon>?!? how did you came in.

Taeyeon run outside the building and cried. The rain started to fall and *THUNDER*

 

Taeyeon got scared of the Thunder cause it remainds her the day her father left her.

 

Now Taeyeon is also remained by the thunder the bitterness she felt when Leeteuk left her.

 

 

===END of TAEYEON'S DREAM===

 

At that same time when Taeyeon was sleeping it was raining really hard and there were a lot of THUNDERS but good thing Taeyon can't hear them. But the sad part there is she could still feel them.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

Comment and Subscribe