It's her

Owls

I took a deep breathe, "Soojung." I finally admitted.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Soojung? As in Jung Soojung? Krystal?" He gasped. I nodded.

"Isn't she dating Jongin though?" Luhan asked. I nodded again.

"Do you... like her?" He questioned. I sighed and nodded once more. I already told him half of it, why not tell him the other half too?

"I do. She's the reason I collect owls," I admitted. I could see that Luhan was confused.

"Krystal likes owls?" He asked.

"Yes," I said softly. "She loved owls," I said with a little laugh.

"But I don't see why you collect owls," he furrowed his eyebrows.

I was about to explain when someone knocked on our door. I walked to the door and twisted the knob. The door opened and revealed a smiling Krystal.

"I made some pizza and a salad," She said with a big grin, "Do you guys wanna try some?"

"We're in the middle of something right now, but we'll come out as soon as we're done," Luhan told her. Krystal pouted a little.

"Food is more important than whatever you're talking about. Come on! Come on! Let's go get something to eat!" Krystal said as she pushed Luhan and I out of our room. Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair. I gave her a small smile. Together, we walked out to greet the other members. I saw Jongin give Krystal a kiss before leading her away from us.

I sighed. "Remember when that use to be us?" I thought.

"Yah. Yixing, come eat," Suho commanded. I nodded and walked toward the table. I took a nibbled on the crust of the pizza. Memories came flowing back. I finished my pizza and went back to my room. Luhan came in a little after me.

"So?" He asked, wanting me to finish where I left off.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," I said. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I like owls. I like owls. I like owls. Her voice kept ranging in my head.