Reason

Owls

YIXING'S POV

I love many things. I love to eat, sleep, watch TV, perform, but there's one thing I love more than anything. I love to collect owls. There's a reason behind this, but no one knows the reason behind it but me. Not my groupmates, not my parents, not my best friends, not even the actual reason herself. Holding onto the owls is like holding onto her. I missed her so much, but I know she's gone now. She's with who she loves. She's happier. If only I could see her one more time. If I could reverse time, I would have fought for her, not with her.

I sighed and layed down on my bed, staring at my owl collection. Luhan walked in, he was my roomate at China. I gave him a little wave. Luhan and I got much closer since we lived together.

"Upset?" He asked me. I knew it was no use lying to him, so I nodded. Luhan stared at my owl collection.

"Yixing, why do you collect owls?" He questioned.

"They're special," I shrugged. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know that's not why. Don't give me the answer you give to TV. I want to know the real answer." Luhan demanded. I flipped over on my bed, and covered my ears with my pillow.

"I'm tired, Luhan. I'm going to take a nap," I sighed. I never liked noise until I met her. She was so bubbly and had a warm personaility. She was straight-forward and not afraid to say anything. Now that she's gone, I disliked noise again. I sighed to myself and tried to sleep, like I told Luhan, but pictures of her kept showing up in my head. It got to the point where it was giving me a headache.

"AISH!" I screamed as I threw my pillow at the door.

"I thought you were going to sleep," Luhan said.

"I can't stop thinking about her," I admitted.

"Who?" Luhan asked