Admit it

Owls

"Yixing." Luhan called as he shook me. I didn't budge. He shook me again, this time with greater force.

"Wake up," he demanded. I took my pillow and covered my ears. He took a breath and shook me again. I got up.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"What about Krystal?" He asked. I sighed. I forgot about that. I wish I could've escaped the world. I wish a black hole would appear under my foot and swallow me. I wanted nothing more than to forget about her. She kept on coming back though. As if it wasn't bad enough seeing her face everywhere, she was dating one of my best friends. I didn't want to lie any more. Not to Luhan. Not to myself. Not to Krystal. Not to my fans. I wanted to tell them the truth. I can't though. More Laystal fans will pop up everywhere. Krystal would be in more trouble than she already is. I can't cause her any trouble. She's been too nice to all of us, and she sure as hell doesn't deserve that.

"It's nothing." I lied. "Can we please forget that I ever said anything?" I begged Luhan. He wasn't one to give up easily, but he did this time. He just nodded and left/ No arguement involved. I don't understand. I was already ready to debate.

I shoved my head into my pillow. Jung Soojung. Why did you have to make my life so complicated? I was happier before I met you. You were my first love... and maybe my last. Next interview. Next time we have an interview, I'll tell everyone. I have to stop lying to myself. This is getting too hard for me. Before my debut, it didn't matter that Krystal was dating Jongin, but after, I can't take it anymore. Keeping their relationship a secret just reminds me of ours.

Next interview. I'll tell them. I'll tell them why I love owls.