Two

Iced Green Tea Latte

"One chipotle chicken wraps, one iced caramel macchiato. Here you are, Sir" you say while putting a foreign customer's order on the pick-up counter. "Gracias. ¡tenga un día bueno!" you say, smiling. The foreign customer that you know from Spain smiles back in return at you. Taking his order, he shuffles to the corner of the room, taking the unoccupied table.

"Good afternoon. May I help you?" you ask to the next customer that has been in line behind the foreign customer. You're surprised.

"Uhm.. I want an iced green tea latte. Tall size. And a banana chocolate chip cake for takeaway" asks the next customer. He's tall, his brunette bang hangs just above his eyes. His eyes, oh God. He has beautiful eyes, but they seem to be empty. His gaze seems so far away, as if he is not here.

"Any... Anything else?" you ask. Lucky you, you're able to cover your stutters and the quivers of your words. You smile to the boy, correction, gorgeous man in front of you.

The man only shakes his head, signaling you that he doesn't want anything else.

"It's Kris. You need my name to call me when my order's made, right?"

You're literally dumbfounded. Nodding your head quickly, you let out a nervous smile "Oh.. Okay"

"Your order will be ready in ten minutes, Kris. And you can pick it up in the pick-up counter later"  you tell him while handing him the change

With a smile and a nod, he's off to a random table in the room.